Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2005, 09:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinoblah
wheres the usual place that people DL the show from? the place I normally do doesnt have it yet.. and normally it does.. and I need something to distract me from the essay I am supposed to be writing... and... well... Im impatient.. and.. I just wanna seeeeeee...
Thank you

Ange

Yeah that site's being wonky. I'll PM you with the other site. =)

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

did you guys cry?
Old 05-19-2005, 09:59 AM
New Fan

did anyone tape the episode

Hi everyone! I need some help, hoping someone can help save my butt

I am completely desperate here, I was supposed to tape the season finale of That 70s Show for my friend last night while we were out... and, long story short, I didn't get it! I haven't told her yet, I'm hoping that I can find someone, ANYONE, that taped it and would be willing to send me a copy (looking for overnight express shipping here, LOL) before I have to break the news that I screwed up, hehheh.

I would gladly pay for the tape and the super-fast shipping, and something for your time too, I just so desperately need help! If you can help, or know someone who may have taped it and can help me ASAP, please let me know - you would be saving my life (or at least a friendship hahaha).
Old 05-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by * AcTiNg StAr *
did you guys cry?
No, but if I was not sick I might have. I just LOOOOVE your icon! Too cute.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:19 PM
New Fan

Did I miss something?
I swear Eric said he had a going away present for Donna? I dont think we ever got to see what he got her? In case we really did miss it, heres what I think shouldve happened. Eric shouldve given Donna the promise ring again, and THIS TIME she shouldve accepted it and put it on her finger. GAWD that wouldve been just great.

And dude.....Kelso/Jackie/Hyde? not again.......

BUT! When the series finale rolls around next year, Eric will have finished his one year in Africa. Im SURE he'll come back for the finale. its 79 now. They'll end on 80 rite? ONE YEAR

whatever
Old 05-19-2005, 12:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Who knows what year they will end up in. Haven't they been in 1979 for two years or something? I just hope that they bring Eric back for the series finale. If they didn't the show would end on its highest level of stupidity.
"Everybody would think that my apprehension would be about these sex scenes, that I have to snog Ewan. That’s the last thing I’m worried about. It’s actually a perk – you know, he’s a very good-looking boy." ~Jonathan Rhys Meyers~
Old 05-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

If anyone missed the episode and wants a link to download, PM me. The regular Bit site I use isn't working so I found another one, plus someone on ElJay has uploaded the episode to their server and is leaving it up for two days for sharing. =)

Old 05-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorX
Did I miss something?
I swear Eric said he had a going away present for Donna? I dont think we ever got to see what he got her? In case we really did miss it, heres what I think shouldve happened. Eric shouldve given Donna the promise ring again, and THIS TIME she shouldve accepted it and put it on her finger. GAWD that wouldve been just great.
Now see THAT would have been perfect!!!!
Old 05-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Addicted Fan

I really liked the episode...about the ending...mmm, what can I say? I LOVED MILA'S DECOLLETE'.

Don't dream it...be it
Television man is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks, man I need TV when I got T.Rex?
Old 05-19-2005, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I thought this episode was very good. Hated the end though, why can't J/H fans get a break? I agree with what everyone was saying about the episode except for two things..........one being that scene with J/K in the car, now I maybe bias since I am a J/H fan but their scene with her bossing him around was so unoriginal and seemed so immature. I will admit that they were hilarious in their earlier years but it just seemed so forced to me. I just didn't find it funny, maybe because the actors just seem to old or because they just seemed to have outgrown the whole bossy Jackie/bossed around Kelso I just think the writers could have given them a more mature scene. I dont' know. The second thing is that I really like Charlie......he's naive but he isn't annoying to me, the writers didn't drown the fans with his scenes, for once the writers are thinking they aren't trying to make him into Topher's replacement, instead it seems like they are carefully trying to weave him into the gang. It was a great send off for the character of Eric and Topher though.....I just wish that Hyde and Eric could have a more meaningful moment those two use to have the best friendship out of the whole show to me.

One other thing that I really liked was the beginning of the show with Eric/Donna/Hyde in the drive-way it has been so long since we have seen those three actually sharing a scene together with them actually looking like they are having fun picking on each other. I use to love their threesome banter back in the old days and last night's episode made me realize just how much.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:36 PM
Extreme Fan

*blink*

Uhhhh...why's Jackie in Chicago? How long have they been seperated? Why did they seperate? And why is Kelso screwing her again? (Isn't he leaving somehow too? Oy.)

This is what happens when one misses most of the season.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Passionate Fan

One season? Dude, you miss two episodes and you couldn't answer any of those questions.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity Nerd
One season? Dude, you miss two episodes and you couldn't answer any of those questions.

word.

Old 05-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Must be pretty bad if you hardcore Zennies don't know. Really, though, why is she in Chicago? Surely she didn't just up and go for no reason.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

The magic fairies transported her to Candy Land where she had sugar plum dreams and cotton candy wishes.