Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Extreme Fan

EVERYONE should come back for the series finale - Midge and Laurie, too.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm gonna miss Topher so much.

Loved my Jackie and Kelso. Considering that was the last time I will see Jackie and Kelso together, it was kinda bittersweet.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryssi
EVERYONE should come back for the series finale - Midge and Laurie, too.
YES, that would be so awesome. But I highly doubt it would happen, especially Laurie.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Good episode. ;__; I almost started to cry too. I'm so lame.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:34 PM
New Fan

Seeing that my very first post on a message board when i first got a computer was on a That 70's Show board in Jan 2002. I just had to comment on Eric and the season finale tonight.
I began watching That 70's Show in August 1998.
I was the only person during those late summer months that i knew watching the show.
Of course i didnt know many people so, it makes sense.
For me That 70's show as a show i related to as a slightly late coming of age show for me.
I was a teen in the early 90's and by the time That 70's Show debuted in 1998 i was already 23.
As far as my life though i was on the same level as the kids from Point Place with the exception I was out of High School.
To say that i related to the character Eric Forman would be an understatement.
Even up until the very final minutes of the season finale tonight.
Without going into a long story of my personal life I'll just say i made many of the same decisions in life that Eric made, not because of emulation but rather my personality is very close to the character and many of my life choices were ironically before the character Eric experienced them himself
I think its fitting that tonight as the final Star Wars has been released, Topher's Eric Forman got a grand sendoff into adult life.
Whatever all of you do in life or whatever your goals, hopes and dreams are and the journey you've been on since That 70's Show debuted as an unknown sitcom in August 1998, I hope that those of you who have been with the show since the beggining or have made the show a part of your life in the past 7 years hold a place for it in your memories and look fondly on the period of your life when you let a cast of virtual unknowns into your homes and life the past 7 years.
So as Eric says "Goodbye Point Place" I say bravo scrawny little neighboor boy.
Thanks for the memories
Old 05-18-2005, 10:58 PM
M3
Master Fan

Aaaaand I think I was eating dinner and missed it. Or... we were trying to hook up our ethernet and I missed it. Either way. Suck.

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3
Aaaaand I think I was eating dinner and missed it. Or... we were trying to hook up our ethernet and I missed it. Either way. Suck.
You are SO goddamn fired.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just have to say that I loved Eric and Donna imitating Hyde and Jackie. Although, Eric's Hyde imitation sounds exactly like one of my friend's (whose name is also Eric) Bob Dylan imitation. Weird.
"Everybody would think that my apprehension would be about these sex scenes, that I have to snog Ewan. That’s the last thing I’m worried about. It’s actually a perk – you know, he’s a very good-looking boy." ~Jonathan Rhys Meyers~
Old 05-19-2005, 02:07 AM
New Fan

wheres the usual place that people DL the show from? the place I normally do doesnt have it yet.. and normally it does.. and I need something to distract me from the essay I am supposed to be writing... and... well... Im impatient.. and.. I just wanna seeeeeee...
Thank you

Ange
Old 05-19-2005, 02:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinoblah
wheres the usual place that people DL the show from? the place I normally do doesnt have it yet.. and normally it does.. and I need something to distract me from the essay I am supposed to be writing... and... well... Im impatient.. and.. I just wanna seeeeeee...
Thank you

Ange
I think most of the sites you can DL that stuff from have shut down since the MPAA is like threatening to sue TV torrent sites. I dunno what I'm gonna do during the next L Word season. I sure as hell can't afford Showtime. Sigh.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:46 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I think most of the sites you can DL that stuff from have shut down since the MPAA is like threatening to sue TV torrent sites. I dunno what I'm gonna do during the next L Word season. I sure as hell can't afford Showtime. Sigh.
hmm..thanks for the info.. I guess I will keep waiting and see.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Agreeing here.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

I can only think of 2 moments that I enjoyed from last night's finale...

Jackie pinching Kelso just like back in the old days

&

D/E imitating J/H

I too was expecting/hoping to see some Eric flashbacks. I miss the show that I knew back when I 1st began posting here. With Eric(what was left of him anyways) now gone there's no reason to torture myself any longer. I have enough drama in my own life thanks.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Uh, I'm getting nauseas just thinking about seeing this ep. Damnit, I don't want Eric and Kelso to leave. Eric's so easy attracted to trouble and Kelso's just plain stupid... The MEMORIES!!!
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

I loved this ep...and the Jackie and Hyde stuff will work out I have faith. I am still going to watch this show and nothing will ever change it. From what Danny said on TRL season 8 is supposed to be back to like season 1 just goofing around and fun...and I acually like Charlie...and Red was so sweet.