Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2005, 07:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Ooooooooooooooooh and Eric and Donna doing Jackie and Hyde! LMAO

Cause you luuuuve her...Donna,"Oh my God I really am" Eric's Hyde voice was the best.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
BUT what had me laughing the most was Kelso at the end running
around naked to Bennie Hill music!! Him skipping off in a dress, LOL!
Oh, man! How could I forget to mention that? Too funny! I'm going to miss Kelso something terrible next season, that is if I bother to watch.

A flashback of D/E would have been nice. Maybe they have that planned for the series finale.

Addendum: Donna and Eric's imitating J/H...
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 05-18-2005, 07:06 PM
New Fan

This episode sounds like it was good. I can't believe I missed it! The only part that I don't like is the Jackie and Hyde events. I can't believe that. I read the spoilers, but it makes absolutely no sense to me. I guess the writers want to break them up for good. What for? So that guest stars galore can appear next year? Will their real life boyfriends and girlfriends be on the show like Wilmer this past year? I really don't want to see that. Just show us a good show, please!

To me it is like the end of Friends. This is really the last time all the characters are together. They really should have probably ended the show this year. I guess money talks or they have too much fun together and don't want to leave a good job.

Does anyone know if they will play re-runs of the show in the next months so that I can catch this episode?
Old 05-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved it all so much...except for the last scene which was just a cheap cliff hanger. The focus should have been on Eric leaving, and everyone should have been there for that. I thought the Jackie/Eric phone convo was so cute and sweet, but she should have been there.

Kelso and Jackie were adorable in the car. And Kelso and Eric...I would have liked to have seen Eric/Hyde alone together like that, but it was still sweet. And Kelso checking out Eric was hilarious.

The circle scene and everyones POV after was just the best thing ever.

Donna and Eric are so sweet together, and I loved that he told her she was his best friend. I think this episode really showed how much they loved each other.

Naked Kitty. It was just great.

If only the ending didn't suck so much. But the tag was great.

Edit cause I can't spell and I also remembered E/D's J/H impression.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

A great final episode. They gave Eric a classy, dignified ending. The final Eric/Red scene was the show coming full circle. Red finally giving Eric his approval was the last step to Eric becoming a man. The E/D scene on the Vista Cruiser was by far their best since "Magic Bus". You could finally feel for the first time since then how much they love one another. Their Star Wars parody was so funny/cute. The final circle scene was hilarious, the hardest I have laughed at the show in a long time. Red and Kitty balling them out and the guys reactions were classic. It really was an excellent episode to say goodby to. Just one minor problem with the episode: What the heck was with that "Dawsons Creek" style cliffhanger? How desperate are they to have people to come back and watch next year? To end a perfect episode with that was very disappointing.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Kitty about Jackie: "And I never noticed it when she was living here but she's not that interesting."
Old 05-18-2005, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Old 05-18-2005, 07:24 PM
New Fan

I really liked this episode. Especially when Red told Eric he loved him and that he was going to miss him. I cried, that was just so sweet!

I was really mad at the end though, I know they needed a good cliff hanger or whatever... but I am getting tired of that drama between Jackie/Hyde/Kelso.

Over all it was a good episode and I am really going to miss Eric, but I though Ashton's contract was up too, so is he coming back or what??
Old 05-18-2005, 07:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXdieXfor
I really liked this episode. Especially when Red told Eric he loved him and that he was going to miss him. I cried, that was just so sweet!

I was really mad at the end though, I know they needed a good cliff hanger or whatever... but I am getting tired of that drama between Jackie/Hyde/Kelso.

Over all it was a good episode and I am really going to miss Eric, but I though Ashton's contract was up too, so is he coming back or what??
He's coming back just for a few episodes, as far as I know.

Don't dream it...be it
Television man is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks, man I need TV when I got T.Rex?
Old 05-18-2005, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana_Lana
Ooooooooooooooooh and Eric and Donna doing Jackie and Hyde! LMAO

Cause you luuuuve her...Donna,"Oh my God I really am" Eric's Hyde voice was the best.
That was the best!!!

Eric: "Hey Jackie you're everything this poor little orphan boy could want"
Donna: "oh my God I really am!"
Eric: "oh my God"

Old 05-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

And no one picked on his imitation of Hyde.

"That was your Hyde?? You're really bad at that..."
Old 05-18-2005, 08:00 PM
New Fan

Well I really am glad we didn't have to say good bye to both Eric and Ashton tonight! That would have been horrible!

I also think Eric maybe planning on making some guest apperances because they kept saying he'd be back.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

From what I heard, he won't be guest starring. Hopefully the last episode, but no.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:03 PM
New Fan

Aww! Well then that sucks!
Old 05-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Topher has to come back for the finale a year from now. He just HAS to. It wouldn't be right otherwise. Ashton too. All six of them.

I think it won't really hit me until the season premiere in September when the opening credits are changed. Oh that's going to suck. Hopefully they'll do away with the opening and just show the names during the first scenes.