Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

well i think by bart lily already knew that he was an casanova. so she said and made nothing much there. but by rufus its different.. as she thought he woudl cheat her with holland, there she suffered quitly. vanja found his scarf and lily brought this back and put it on rufus table without to say it him. and rufus saw it and knew, that lily knew it.
yeah and i watched episode 3.19 yesterday.. ok i always cursed this as they showed william on screen but this scene as lily told rufus that she was scared to tell him that she was sick, was so brilliant and heartbroken. it was perfect played drama from kelly and matt.

and in one scene there rufus had tears in his eyes too poor baby

and well i really believe that your dance position was really perfect.. but how you came on this crazy idea? i mean to make this letters with your bodys, was this not painful for your body?
Old 08-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Hahaha! Not at all! It was easy and I'm a dancer, so it's kinda easier for me I used to doing gymnastic when I was a child

Rufus was so sad when he found out, but Lily should have told him earlier about her sickness. And yes, this scene was heartbreaking!
Old 08-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

as you were a child?? so since which age do you dancing already?

i am proud on you

yes clear she should tell him this sooner, but she was scared, she was scared to loose him again. she finally had everything what she wants.. rufus, this family. she was happy and then there came this sickness which threats her and she thought if she would tell this somebody, it would be real really.. it would be like death

lily loves harmony and this threat to destroy this harmony, so she silent and said this lies that she kissed her exhusband or more.. i really ask me until today, what there really happened in wills hotelroom
Old 08-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I think that nothing happened! I think she didn't even kiss him! Or maybe he TRIED to kiss her, but she resisted, cause she loves Rufus?

I dance since I was 3, so already 14 years
Old 08-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

since you was 3? woooh that is a very long time already. so your big dream is to become a big dancer anywhen.. maybe in theathers, on stages and more? i could really imagine that.

and lol i would laughing out loud if william really wanted kiss her or if he kissed her, and she slapped him then
yay.. searching new songs at moment here.. and you?
Old 08-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm going to take a bath
Then I'll write another chapter
Then I'll go sleep

I would mind Lily slapping William! LOL She should have done this A LOT OF TIMES!

Yes! My dream is beeing a dancer!
Old 08-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

if i take a bath i get always new ideas lol. i have then always this pictures in my head from rufly

lol i think lily was really shocked as william told her before all people there on this event, that he is always still in love with her lol. this sentence is only for rufus.. william stole it lol.
and i think lily was not pleased to hear this sentence from william oh yeah

oh and about your story.. where are you already there? i must read always still so much chapters there sighs..
i was there where lily is sick and rufus wanted alone travel to allison and jenny..
Old 08-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Passionate Fan

So many things happened in my story!!! You should read this! And there will be a lot of new chapters!
Old 08-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

i really think or better believe, rufly should maybe do this kind from roll games really.. i mean, so as fun you know.. so maybe something like in your story

@is my english really so horrible? god i hate it if people make always fun about this

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 08-02-2011 at 04:36 PM
Old 08-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 08-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the bump.. is someone still here

lol looks like that both have much fun there

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 08-02-2011 at 05:32 PM
Old 08-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Adorable Pictures
Old 08-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

they are so cute

and if aven is 2 now,, then just a moment here.... helena must be 1 now
Old 08-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

bumping and good morning
Old 08-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Guys! There's some new RUFLY/Settleford pictures: August 1st, 2011 - YouKnowYouLoveMe.ORG Gallery

I love those pictures when Kelly catches Matthew's hand! :-) So sweet!