Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

hm trough post or through email or twitter?

and if you talking here about your mum, well and what is with your dad?
i am more the daddy child lol.. but that was always so. to my mum i have a good relationship too. god i hope they are at home again now.. safe at home.. daughter netty is worried
Old 07-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't live with him. Me, my mom and my brother moved out of the house we used to live. But he pays what he has to pay for and everything. I could never live with him. My mom is all I need
Old 07-29-2011, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

oh that sounds not so good.. sorry for you..
but the mainthing that you are and your mum are a really great team.. you and her and your brother are a family.

and where do you live with her?
my parents and me live seperated.. but only well yeah i am old enough lol.
they live in a house and i live in my cute small flat lol..
and what about you?

aw per post?? you are really a happy girl.. hugs
Old 07-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Passionate Fan

We have an appartement in Warsaw He lives in a home near Warsaw

I'm still underage, so I have to live with my mom
Yup! We're a great team!

Yes. I got her autograph AND SOMETHING I can't really talk about She sent it to me
Old 07-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

something like a gift? that is cute.. i think you are really proud on this.. you lucky girl!!

and dont worry, i was 22/23 as i moved out. before this i was still at home.. ok not whole at home. i learned my job secretary outside from my home. and i was on boarding school there for 3 years. but after this i moved back to my parents at first.. but then.. well i had big fightings with my mum. sometimes we are like dog and cat.. ok in the past we were it.. so i must move out there..
since this, we have a better relationship really.

my mum is not fan from american tv shows. exactly she hates almost everything from america. she only rolls her eyes if she is seeing that i watch gg.
yes so it is

god i ask me what rufly will do this season.. someone thought there would a filming pics where rufus there is.. but i dont believe it.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:19 PM
Passionate Fan

I wouldn't exactly call THIS a gift

Sorry to hear that. I'm fighting with my mom too sometimes, but I think that's what every mother-daugher are doing
My mom was in USA a few times. Lucky her! I wanna go there!!!

Hmm... Something NORMAL for RUFLY please More romantic scenes, kisses, we need it :-)
Old 07-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

lol if its a phone number then its a gift too

lol and yeah mother and daughter relationships are often difficult. my mum hates chaos. and well in the past, i was not perfect child.. i loved chaos you know. and my mum well was there often angry with me,, to often.. for her i was a totally bitch

believe me our fights were really i had to often the feeling to do everything wrong.. so almost so what serena is thinking there from her mum.. almost..
serena thinks that lily would never be proud on her. and that everything what she does is wrong and wrong.. and well, so i had often the feeling with me and my mum too..

and yeah some people thinking that there on some filming pics that there is rufus on the steps with ivy. but i dont think so.

well and i would prever if rufly would change maybe the sides this season. i mean.. rufus should be more sucessful with his new job and everything and get many new fans. and our lily should be more the outsider. no that is not wrong.. i mean she should searching herself true friends and not this rich *******s you know..
and she should searching herself a really hobby.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Passionate Fan

It's not the number. It's something MUCH bigger!
And more wondeerful, to be honest

Yup! That's what I'd want too! Rufus getting a job and taking care of the house too. I want them to show more of HIS life!
Old 07-29-2011, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

ähm only to this, but i think a telephone number from a famous is really big ..and wonderful.. believe me.

but yeah the mainthing that you are happy sweety hugs.
if its a meeting, lol then you must telling later everything about this.. if you have time lol.. you know netty is to curious lol.

but yeah i dont want that you gets anger now. so i am happy for you darling.

and well i did already telling that in another threads. but i would wish that rufly change the sides this season. i wanna that rufus more shines there.. he was to often the outsider or the man on lilys side. i wanna that he would become really succesful with his job and everything and that he gets there many fans expecially female fans. i wanna that lily is something jealosly there . that brings the fire back believe me.. and for lily. i would like to see her something as outsider
yeah she should searching true friends and not this rich *******s.. maybe she needs friends from rufus world.. and she should searching herself a new hobby which is different.

sometimes i wish me that they had done this storyline different you know. i mean with this not rufus moving into lilys prada home.. i would more prever lily moving into rufus home , the loft.. i think it would be really hard for her lol

but if you look back to both past.. lily knows this locations good. she had not always so a rich clean live like she has now.

the best example was this episode where serena said this to her.. oh mum come on i know you knows more dirty locations as this here!
you know
Old 07-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Passionate Fan

It's not the number, it's not the meeting It's a THING actually

Wild Lily. Would be GREAT!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

lol ok

i think we have not more seen lily from the wild side. ok this dance with carol showed a different side by her. but i would like to see more from this.
and yeah poor rufus thought, lily woudl be drunking lol
but we have never seen lily drunk. me would interest if she would be there really wild and everything. maybe she would dance on the table
Old 07-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Rufly lovers anyone around??

And new thread
Old 07-29-2011, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

î am there

and maybe luti still too
Old 07-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I re-watched 2x12 today. Rufly were amazing in that episode Lily looked so beautiful in that white dress.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

it was a really good episode and so heartbreaking.. you could feel during their dance that she wanted only turn back the time. she wanted be together with rufus. but she could not.
she only feels happy with him and during this dance you could feel it.

hello marina,, how was your day?