Old 08-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 08-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the bump. ^^ i am exited on new season
Old 08-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hello!! anyone around??

Thank you for the Matt/Kelly pics that you sent me Nettie they both look gorgeous as usual. The first one is my fave, they look so happy and relaxed in that one.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 08-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

god i love this rufly arts..
thanks.

aw what see my eyes, marina is here,, hello
nice that you visit netty in her home here

how are you?

and yeah i love the new pics.. god they such looking like a really couple but they are only friends in real live.. but i sometimes doubts it
Old 08-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Love the arts!! stelenadiaries22 _

Yess it's really me Nettie 'nice that you visit netty in her home' haha I love it this is your second home alright bb.

And here I am.. quite busy as I told you, my mom hasn't been feeling very well lately so I have to work and also help her with the chores at home. It's really tiring lots of things to do! How are you doing??

And yes Matt and Kelly might be only friends but that chemistry between them will always be there. I'm so happy that their personal lives never affected their on-screen chemistry. Much like it didn't with Blake and Penn as well.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

oh what is with your mumsounds not good.
and well my parents are again to home now. and my mum is really glad to be at home. i mean the weather there in russia was really to hot.. and everything and my father had to do with his stomach too.
but they made many pics too. and well they were proud on me that i cared so good about the house and our cat lol.

and at moment well,, i continue with my applications here.. and tomorrow i will go my hairdresser i think. god i need a new haircut..

and soon i have birthday

i hope your mum is feeling better soon darlin

and well i think by matt and kelly is it more that both have already family and everything.. they have responsibilities. matt has his daughter.. )god have you seen the new pics from her and him)
and kelly has her two childrens.. i think both have a deep friendship because they went through the same war ....(divorce)
and that is the connection too. and yeah both understand eachother so good..
but sometimes i really believe that there is more..
Old 08-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

TY Nettie It's really difficult with my mom, because she's very headstrong she doesn't want to see a doctor (she suffers from Osteoporosis) I want her to because maybe they can change her medication or help her in some way that I can't. I have tried to convince her in every possible way but she doesn't want to listen. I'll keep trying though, I can be very headstrong as well, I refuse to give up when it comes to her well being.

It seems you have done a great job with your home (and kitty ) caring duties. you mentioned that the weather was too hot in Russia when in reality I can't stand the cold that we're enduring here. I've freezed my *ss these last too days lol.

I should really go to the hairdresser as well my hair is so long that I look like a mermaid. I hope you have fun in that birthday! is it this weekend?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

yeah dont give up. by this sicknes, someone should not make jokes there..
your mother must see that its really the best to go to the doctor. and if she does not wanna to this one doc there, then you can go with her to someone else too.

and my parents were really surprised as they experienced that the weather in germany is so cold and not summer like.. they were so surprised and told me that they have 40 degrees there. we had only 15 0r 18 here.
they were on a big ship. and well they saw much from russia and brought me something too..

and i hate this weather here.. i mean i like it if its the middle you know.. i like it, if its not so cold and not to hot.
but here i can dream from this

and lol what? your hair is so long like a mermaid? that sounds funny..
my hair is so long like lilys hair here

oh and just look here new matt and aven pics

so what do you think about this new season?
do you think they will continue with this dan and blair thing? i hope not.. i mean, i like it as friendship and that is everything. they can get scenes as friends and dan as her supporter.. but i dont want that they turn into something romantic there.
and what do you think about ivy charlie?
i wonder me if cece ever saw her granddaughter in the past years. or if carol hide her child all the time..
if carol ever had much contact to her mum?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll accompany her to see another doctor. she needs me right now I won't leave her side.

Your parents are really lucky I bet Russia is really beautiful I'd love to meet St Petersburg and about the weather it doesn't really surprise me because it's common for us to have 40 degrees during the Summer it's kind of uncomfortable but I prefer it to the cold. I'm definitely not a Winter person

Yes I swear I'm The Little Mermaid it's just above my waist, which is weird because I always had short-ish hair, but I decided to let it grow a couple of years ago. Although I believe I might have let it grow too much.

Those Matt/Aven pics are adorable! the both look so happy, I bet they had loads of fun.

About next season.. I'd really hate it if they went with Dan/Blair as a couple that's just wrong in my opinion, and not just because I ship Chair and Serena, but also because I can't believe that Blair would do something like that to S, while she knows how much Dan means to her. It would ruin their friendship!
I don't care at all about Charlie/Ivy to be honest. Her character doesn't interest me at all. but I hope we learn more about the truth that lies behind the real Charlie!
Old 08-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

so back from my shower here..

well i dont think they will continue with dan and blair as romantic couple.. but well i dont know what the writer thinking
fact is, if serena this would experience or better if they would find both in bed, it would break her heart forever and the friendship would be over,definitly.. everything would be destroyed.
blair needs her best friend, and so she would loose her.
and dan well should see that true.

its so sad that we have only one couple there together in gg.. one main couple.. it would be so much better to have more couples together..
i was so happy, with chuck and blair together in season three.. and then
couples can be together and be interesting still. the writer only needs to learn how they get it.

and i am exited for ivy but i hope, she turns not really out be totally evil there.. i would hate it.

@and i am more the spring person. i think the summer is to hot for me.. ok if i would be on beach or something in this kind, i woudl like it. but so?
the winter well is to cold for me.. i prever the spring

and have you heard that matt and kelly have often playdates with their kids.. so they have much time together lol..... (i know how that sounds)
Old 08-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi guys!! Just saying hi, I'm pretty busy so sorry I haven't been on here. We have nice summer here but not too hot. We usually have sun, blue sky and 23 degrees celsius Hope your mom's alright, Marina. And Netti, when is your b-day?

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily