Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2019, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't remember that white outfit.
Old 12-26-2019, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That vest, you mean? She wore it in the store. Walsh Family Christmas episode.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 12-29-2019 at 01:51 AM
Old 12-27-2019, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great picture.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-28-2019, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Swipe for more parts:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-28-2019, 08:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Liked her outfits during her time working at the store.
Old 12-28-2019, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never thought about that. It makes sense because it was a fashion store, right, but I just liked her S4 outfits in general.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-28-2019, 12:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
I never thought about that. It makes sense because it was a fashion store, right, but I just liked her S4 outfits in general.

Many fans liked the S4 fashion with flowers etc. Besides her hair and brows that people complained the most of her in that time I think she was the best dress in that season.

I don’t know I really like her whole S4 aesthetic which is an unpopular opinion. Hahaha

Shannen really could pull off bangs and chokers haha.

Is it me or S4 is like the end of the fashion era on the show. I mean people always talk about the fashion in those time but but there is no fashion reference later on.
Beside the chola eyebrows which Shannen already brought in S4 and Tori’s horrible tan and hair.

Last edited by Silenteyes; 12-28-2019 at 12:54 PM
Old 12-28-2019, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Many fans liked the S4 fashion with flowers etc. Besides her hair and brows that people complained the most of her in that time I think she was the best dress in that season.
In general, I think she was better dressed in S3-4 than in S1-2 for sure.

Quote:
I don’t know I really like her whole S4 aesthetic which is an unpopular opinion. Hahaha
I like it until the Maggie the Cat episodes, when Shannen supposedly did it on her own. I did not like her hair and makeup there.

Quote:
Shannen really could pull off bangs and chokers haha.
I like her better without the bangs though.

Quote:
Is it me or S4 is like the end of the fashion era on the show. I mean people always talk about the fashion in those time but but there is no fashion reference later on.
Beside the chola eyebrows which Shannen already brought in S4 and Tori’s horrible tan and hair.
I think you're right. If we talk about the looks afterwards, we talk about the decline. Tori's tan and surgeries, Tiff's tan also at some point, everyone's terrible haircuts.

I guess a big twist happened also with Kelly becoming a serious good girl, and dressed as a middle aged woman, not a fashion queen as she used to be. And then with losing Brenda, altogether fashion was not really interesting any more.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-28-2019, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
In general, I think she was better dressed in S3-4 than in S1-2 for sure.

I like it until the Maggie the Cat episodes, when Shannen supposedly did it on her own. I did not like her hair and makeup there.
Her season 2 outfits can be up there for me. I like some of her looks in S2.

I like her Maggie the cat haircut. Especially when she is there sitting waiting for audition.

Quote:
I like her better without the bangs though.
I like her without bangs too. Hahaha!
Just that she could pull the bangs look. Donna couldn’t pull it off.
I was watching some of her movies after her departure and before her Charmed era and she really looked beautiful. I think it make her good getting off the show. Even though I like her season 4 looks you could see she wasn’t right and looked sick and rough in the face at times.

Quote:
I think you're right. If we talk about the looks afterwards, we talk about the decline. Tori's tan and surgeries, Tiff's tan also at some point, everyone's terrible haircuts.

I guess a big twist happened also with Kelly becoming a serious good girl, and dressed as a middle aged woman, not a fashion queen as she used to be. And then with losing Brenda, altogether fashion was not really interesting any more.

Agree! Tiffany looked beautiful in S5 than they gave her that tan and she looked horrible.
Old 12-29-2019, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Her season 2 outfits can be up there for me. I like some of her looks in S2.
Me too.

Quote:
I was watching some of her movies after her departure and before her Charmed era and she really looked beautiful. I think it make her good getting off the show. Even though I like her season 4 looks you could see she wasn’t right and looked sick and rough in the face at times.
Yeah.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-29-2019, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ I still love that wig Shannen had for the 1x07 that is half orange

I know Shannen has talked about how much she hated it, but I thought she looked adorable -- and visibly uncomfortable, which was the entire point.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-30-2019, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, and it was funny how we were supposed to think that hair spray (or whatever the girls used) could change not just the color, but also the structure of Brenda's hair, and her haircut. Um, no.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 12-31-2019, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Even as a non Brenda/Dylan shipper I liked parts of the episode 1.7 especially Brendas orange/blonde hair Dylan reacted so cool to that. I guess it was a wig what Shannen was wearing there
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-03-2020, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, definitely

Icon by oth. fan
Old 01-05-2020, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely pictures.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread