View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 01:37 PM
yulan
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Many fans liked the S4 fashion with flowers etc. Besides her hair and brows that people complained the most of her in that time I think she was the best dress in that season.
In general, I think she was better dressed in S3-4 than in S1-2 for sure.

Quote:
I don’t know I really like her whole S4 aesthetic which is an unpopular opinion. Hahaha
I like it until the Maggie the Cat episodes, when Shannen supposedly did it on her own. I did not like her hair and makeup there.

Quote:
Shannen really could pull off bangs and chokers haha.
I like her better without the bangs though.

Quote:
Is it me or S4 is like the end of the fashion era on the show. I mean people always talk about the fashion in those time but but there is no fashion reference later on.
Beside the chola eyebrows which Shannen already brought in S4 and Tori’s horrible tan and hair.
I think you're right. If we talk about the looks afterwards, we talk about the decline. Tori's tan and surgeries, Tiff's tan also at some point, everyone's terrible haircuts.

I guess a big twist happened also with Kelly becoming a serious good girl, and dressed as a middle aged woman, not a fashion queen as she used to be. And then with losing Brenda, altogether fashion was not really interesting any more.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan