Old 10-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Bye, Bye, Bee. Be seeing ya later.

Old 10-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

BYE Mel!
Old 10-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

No, , I'm still here. Working on something.

Hey, I just saw your own SMUSH avie, Bee, that was reduced in size. Yeah, the reason it's 160 kb, not 40, is in part because you have so many more frames included. My icon was like 7 + 2 title cards = 9. That's why it's less fluid.

Okay, so I finally found the links to the "Dy/K aborted scenes" posts Katherine made in threads 21 and 22. Sure hope everyone reads this.

1. Original plan to marry. (post #247)

2. Original plan to have a slow dance in the finale. (post #97)

Not very credible resources, I realize , but they sure do make me want to know if more reliable ones exist. I'm sure you're all swooning in any event.

Thanks again, SMUSH.

Last edited by playgroundDiaries; 10-20-2007 at 08:28 PM
Old 10-21-2007, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
But while the wedding is the big centerpiece of the finale, it's not the only surprise in store. Watch for Kelly to find herself torn [between] her old flame Dylan (Luke Perry) and the man she's just split with, Matt (Daniel Cosgrove).

As the show comes to a close, 90210 history is summed up in one incredible speech by Kelly, when she reminds Steve of everything they've been through together.

But even that is nothing compared to the last scene. Dylan and Kelly resolve their love triangle and commit to each other as they dance together at the wedding party.

The last words ever spoken on the show will be when he asks her to dance, adding that if she wanted to she could wait. "I don't want to. Not anymore," Kelly replies as the couple slowly dance around the floor to their song, leaving no doubt that they've finally gotten together forever.
I loved that tidbit...

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 10-21-2007, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Good morning.

Old 10-21-2007, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There's nothing about a "wedding" in the first link

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 10-21-2007, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

GOOD MORNING!
Old 10-21-2007, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kelly would catch the bouquet, symbolizing that they would eventually get married; which was the original plan for the series finale.
That's what I'm talking about, Steffi. That they would eventually get married - the original plan. It's illogical for them to state something was the original plan if it did in fact happen. I'm not assuming anything here; it's just the way that sentence is read.

Hey, Amanda. Nice pics, Lori. I actually used to wait until the end of the credits each week to see the Dy/K graduation 'shove'. I mean, I watched for it every time.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, but when she catched the bouquet and he says something like "I like the flowers" - that was a typical "We both will be together forever, one day, we will marry!" for me...

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 10-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, absolutely! Especially when she takes that pause, smirks a little, and says, "So do I" (about the flowers). No one is that excited about just flowers themselves.

Hey, I have super news, guys. It's dawned on me how to make animated banners (embarrassingly similar to the other stuff) so, seriously, between various photo and editing programs, I say if you can dream it ... I can make it. Just need some practice.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

My favorite part of the last episode is the indication the flowers bring. It symbolizes so much, some say what happens between the two of them is open to interpretation, but I disagree with that. The symbolism was to strong, the writers wanted those finale scenes to show what would happen for DK's relationship.

ooooo thats sooo cool! YAY!!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

I agree, on both counts. But you knew that.

This still doesn't fit in with the opening, but it should be included in the 'anniversary thread' somehow.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

You have no idea how much I love that piece of art Mel! It's my favorite piece out of any art I've seen!
Old 10-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't know that was your favorite scene.

What's in second place?
Old 10-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

It's hard to pick a favorite scene, but I had to go with that because they end up together forever, what could be more awesome than that! hahaha

My second favorite scene is in my favorite episode Senior Poll and its when Dylan and Kelly are on the playground together.