Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I can just imagine Brandon and Andrea attending a gala for a journalism in that picture and being given an award for a story they collaborated on.
Old 06-13-2015, 02:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelphia Kenny (View Post)
I can just imagine Brandon and Andrea attending a gala for a journalism in that picture and being given an award for a story they collaborated on.
That's exactly what I was thinking. They actually look in-character here.
Old 06-13-2015, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be cute to see.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Sometimes I like to imagine that Brandon and Andrea met up sometime after the finale and decided to pursue a relationship together. Like, it would be a gradual thing, you know? They'd of course start off by being best friends, and then little by little, sparks would begin flying between them, until finally Andrea's daughter, Hannah, tires of the way they're dancing around their feelings and tells Brandon to ask her mother out on a date.
Old 06-15-2015, 11:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelphia Kenny (View Post)
Sometimes I like to imagine that Brandon and Andrea met up sometime after the finale and decided to pursue a relationship together. Like, it would be a gradual thing, you know? They'd of course start off by being best friends, and then little by little, sparks would begin flying between them, until finally Andrea's daughter, Hannah, tires of the way they're dancing around their feelings and tells Brandon to ask her mother out on a date.
Are you me? Because that's exactly how I imagine them post-series, especially with Hannah being the wisest of the three. Besides, the first time I watched the show, I had no idea they had decided to go the platonic route until Andrea got pregnant in S4; they never flat-out said that they wouldn't pursue a relationship in the future at the end of S3, so I felt like there was such a disconnect between the two seasons in terms of how they defined their relationship.

Last edited by Vixen in Violet; 06-15-2015 at 02:20 PM
Old 06-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I can just imagine Hannah standing there, arms across her chest, wearing an exasperated look on her face saying
"What're you waiting for, Brandon?!"
And Brandon responding with a sheepish shrug and explaining with a
"The timing was never right between us, Hannah."
Then Hannah would fire back with
"The timing will never be right, Brandon. You just gotta go for it!"
Old 06-15-2015, 12:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hahaha. And we've come full circle with "Go for it!" That really is how I picture, Hannah, though. I think she would get along great with Brenda.

Man, I never liked that timing excuse. It's like the show's only way of keeping them apart while not denying that they have chemistry and would be great for each other.
Old 10-27-2015, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked these two.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too. They were wonderful together.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-13-2016, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Brandon and Andrea were the pair that I shipped first more than any other couple on the show. I was a big fan of Brandon and Andrea, yet waited 3 years for something to evolve so I'm very saddened that nothing happened after that. At least they stayed as best friends. Chief and Ace were the real deal. If they became a couple, then they would have been my fav couple of the show, no doubt. I cannot express my huge disappointment regarding why the writers did not pair these two - I'm totally baffled by that
Old 01-14-2016, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

They might have made an interesting couple, but their friendship was beautiful. It's one of my favorites on the show by far.
Old 01-15-2016, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

I love their friendship - it was one of the best and genuine friendship on the show
Old 01-18-2016, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally.
Old 01-18-2016, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope it's one that always lasts.
Old 01-19-2016, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

This is what I call "Friends Forever" - Brandon and Andrea had that