Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2008, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimefan (View Post)
Dylan's fake letter implied that he still wanted her. He said he wanted to meet her alone and to not tell anyone. So that's why the "choosing" is relevant. She says to Brandon that she has chosen him over Dylan and wanted to tell Dylan that at the airport, and then shows him the ring. I know you prefer D/K so I'm not going to say anything more about that.
I think you misunderstood me.

I have absolutely no problem with her "I've finally chosen" - of course she had finally chosen at this moment, holy, if she hadn't after all that month of lovesick it would have be the end for K/B and Kelly for me!!

All the "I choose you"-things are never forever ... sounds funny
It's always for the moment - as long as they did not say "I do" in front of a priest of course!!

When Dylan choosed Kelly over Brenda - it was for that time. At this time he wants to be with her. That doesn't mean that this will now last forever! And when Kelly "finally chosen" it was for that time. She wants to be with Brandon and she should be with Brandon at this time and not with anyone else.

And when she choosed Dylan over Matt it's the same. At this time she wants to be with Dylan and should be. Sure, they want to show us "this is how it end" but it's all in our fantasy.

That's what I mean.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 01-29-2008, 04:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
And when Kelly "finally chosen" it was for that time. She wants to be with Brandon and she should be with Brandon at this time and not with anyone else.
Actually, it wasn't for that time or moment. Kelly's choice was "once and for all," which indicates that B/K were going to end up together. But, of course, Jason's departure from the show changed everything, unfortunately for us B/K fans.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Steffi, how can you say it's for 'the moment' when Kelly said "I'm not in love with Dylan" and went on to say everything about the ring?? Jason left, BK were destroyed. That's all there is to it.

Yay 1000th post!!! and in my favorite thread too
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
Steffi, how can you say it's for 'the moment' when Kelly said "I'm not in love with Dylan" and went on to say everything about the ring?? Jason left, BK were destroyed. That's all there is to it.
"I choose" has nothing to do with "I'm not in love with Dylan anymore"!!

Okay, next try
When you're in love you always think, it will last forever and nothing will ever change your feelings. And that's what they feel too. Of course Kelly's "I finally chosen" was mean as forever at this moment - for her. She definitly not planed anything that had happend in the next seasons *lol*

I'm talking about my view... as a viewer. This is Drama-Soap! So no matter how often they "finaly choose" - if they stay on the show they definitly not "finaly choose" anything as long as they did not say "I do" in front of a priest *lol*

At the choosing moments it's always "forever" for them, because they are in love!! It's like "I can't tell you what will happen in the future, but right here and right now I only want to be with you!"

But if you as a viewer now remember all the things that happend - then every choice on that show was only for the moment resp. that time, because things and feelings changed all the time.

The only "finaly chosen" relationships on that show were:
Andrea/Jesse (and we know they are divorced)
Antonia/Dylan
Janet/Steve
Donna/David (and really, I have absolutely no trust in that marriage)

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 01-29-2008, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ But people remember all the times even back in Season 5 when Kelly and Brandon admitted they saw each other in their futures. So "I've finally chosen" was significant, in consideration of this. Up until the point where Jason decided to leave, Kelly and Brandon were imagining their future together.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, if Jason would have stay on the show I think K/B would have ended up together - sooner or later. And hey, I wouldn't have any problems with an Ending in Season 7 or 8.

But I really hardly doubt that K/B would be a couple til the end. No matter if Dylan was there or not. Simply because that would be 3,5 years, that is too much. No couple ever last that long on 90210. Sad - but true.

So they would break them up and (may be) in the end they would bring them back together - AGAIN!! So ... thanks Jason for leaving! And this is not sarcasm or anything - but I will always prefer an ending like K/B get, with their beach-moment and and and... (sooo cute) - an ENDING - to the next K/D/B-triangle or the next K/B-aren't-together-but-are-still-soooo-in-love-with each-other- Storyline. So if they couldn't finish the show after Season 7 or 8 - with K/B - it's better to finish the couple IMO!!

I don't want K/B with the same On/Off-Nonsense which we had with D/D - it was horrible and annoying and in the end I don't give a ***** on them as a couple anymore. And no... I don't want K/B to annoy me

Steffi
Old 01-29-2008, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Well... you liked Brandon's leaving episode, I didn't. I thought it did true injustice to BK. They got a hug and that was it. We had almost 5 years of this couple who were once so in love and we got a hug. I cannot tell you how angry I was
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What would be better than a hug? Sex?
Hmmm... Goodbye-Sex... mmmh!
Their Beach-Scene is great IMO, I like that.
Brandon is the only one - except Andrea - who got a real goodbye.

You were angry? I think I was more a little disappointed, but not because of the hug, because of the storyline they gave us for K/B in the last 6 month. I think there were better possibilities to let them end than Emma ... BAH!! It was the easiest way, it was horrible. That storyline really disappointed me.

I mean, I totally understand that you (and some other K/B Shippers) were angry. We were wating more than 1,5 year for the reunion and then, a few month later, we got Emma and then a few month later we got that Anti-Wedding... pffff....

Steffi
Old 01-29-2008, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

What would've been better? Hmm I don't know, a meaningful speech from one of them? An I still love you in spite of everything confession? An epic goodbye kiss before Brandon drives off???

...The list is endless. But the writers wrote such crap after season 7 that I am not in the least bit surprised in how it ended for them, despite however distraught.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A kiss would be great, yes
Didn't they kiss at the beach?
I have to watch that epi's again...

The list is always endless. For every storyline fans dislike it's easy to bring thousand new ideas

Steffi
Old 01-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

No they didn't kiss at the beach. Like I said, the only physical contact we got for these two was a HUG. And it wasn't even very dramatic. Jason looked a bit sad (maybe about not getting to work with Jennie any longer, I don't know) but that was it. I'm sure now you can understand my bitterness about the ending these two got
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Hi guys

Aw, you guys moved fast since the last time I was here lol I couldn't come and post since Sunday night because I had a problem with my computer who wasn't working Anyway, I have another screen for now so it's okay I will read the previous pages later to catch up a bit

BK are

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 01-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Hi Mel
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Hi Gwen

Jason and Jennie look so good together Adorable!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 01-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ I LOVE that photoshoot, they look so beautiful together

Jason and Jennie had SO much chemistry and it was so clear in all the scenes they had together
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread