Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ Aww that's cute thanks for posting Steffi
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome... let me say, I like your Avatar, she looks beautiful in that scene and that kiss was... YUMMIE!! *lol*

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 01-29-2008, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ Thank you!!! Yeah I definitely wanted my avi this time to be a shot of only the best kiss EVER!!!
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly, I do like most of their kisses... they are great kisser... but, most of the couples are great kisser, they really kiss - you know what I mean? I hate it if a couple on a tv show or movie only press their lips on each other, that is not really romantic - that is not kissing!!

I think my fave K/B kiss is, when they get back together in Season 7!! I mean that was a long long looked-for kiss for me and I think no matter how they kissed each other in that moment I would love anything *LOL*!!

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 01-29-2008, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ Yes, their moment in TLG is epic.

And I know you're a DK fan, but for me it's that much more special that it follows the "I wanted to tell him I'd finally chosen" speech.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 02:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I think B/K are the only ones who French kiss though. I LOVE it! I don't think I've seen any of the other couples use their tongues.

No wonder Jennie says that Jason is the best kisser on the show.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mh there was a tongue-kiss between Brenda and Dylan in "Meeting Mr. Pony", before he left the Pit with Brandon, definitly tongue

Quote:
And I know you're a DK fan, but for me it's that much more special that it follows the "I wanted to tell him I'd finally chosen" speech
Well, honestly, I'm not a fan of that Dylan-Fake thing. Not because of "I finally chosen" because there was nothing to choose, but because of Brandons acting. That was really too much for me.

When his sweetheart Emily called him he run to the airport too and Kelly has to accept that - and a lot more! But when Dylan pleased her to come - HIS best friend, who had lost his wife and and and... - he's so jealous about the fact that Kelly goes to the airport, that he doesn't come to the date. Uhhh...

Steffi
Old 01-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^^ bigtimefan OMG i know right! how many times did jason slip the tongue to jennie? i've lost count!! oh wow i wish i was her in those moments
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 03:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210-Steffi (View Post)
Mh there was a tongue-kiss between Brenda and Dylan in "Meeting Mr. Pony", before he left the Pit with Brandon, definitly tongue

Well, honestly, I'm not a fan of that Dylan-Fake thing. Not because of "I finally chosen" because there was nothing to choose, but because of Brandons acting. That was really too much for me.

When his sweetheart Emily called him he run to the airport too and Kelly has to accept that - and a lot more! But when Dylan pleased her to come - HIS best friend, who had lost his wife and and and... - he's so jealous about the fact that Kelly goes to the airport, that he doesn't come to the date. Uhhh...

What do you mean "there was nothing to choose?"

When you say "His best friend" are you referring to Brandon? I can understand Brandon's jealousy. He wants to make sure it isn't dejavu this time around.

BTW Steffi, I noticed you like Dylan/Kelly, Brandon/Kelly, and Dylan/Brenda. I think you're one of the few who likes all 3 couples! Wow!
Old 01-29-2008, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I can TOTALLY understand Brandon's discomfort with her sneaking off to see Dylan. Yeah he was in the wrong for seeing Emily the night of the fire, but this is years afterwards, and just after he and Kelly are finally getting back on track, and everyone else is out of the picture. He felt inferior to Dylan and I totally get it

Oh I could NEVER ship all 3. I don't know how anyone could. Too much bias going on
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimefan (View Post)
What do you mean "there was nothing to choose?"
I mean, IF Dylan would really come he has to stay, so that it would make sense when Kelly told him, that she finally choose Brandon!! But it would be a little ridiculous if she would met him at the airport, gave him a hug and said "Oh Dylan, so great to see you, let me tell you, now I've finally choosen"

She only has to choose if Dylan would come and would say "I want to be with you" - but he didn't come so there was nothing to choose.

Quote:
When you say "His best friend" are you referring to Brandon? I can understand Brandon's jealousy. He wants to make sure it isn't dejavu this time around.
I totally understand his jealousy. I'm not a big fan of Kelly or Dylan in the end of Season 5 - both acted totally wrong and I always felt sorry for Brandon! But fact is, Dylan is one of his best friends. And so if he heard that he will be back he shouldn't thing "OMG now she will run in his arms again" - he should thing something like "Why is he back? Is he okay? Does he need something?"!!

Being a little insecure and becoming a little jealous is okay, but it's totally exaggerate that he does not want to date Kelly anymore because she doesn't ignore Dylans message (which wasn't from Dylan)!

Honestly, Brandon had some really strange moments in Season 7. When Tracy found the ring and he told Nat that it's Kellys job to tell him that she wants to be with him, because she knew what he felt - - I really thought he wants to kidding me in this moment. Kelly was the one who told him twice that she still loves him and wants to be with him! So it's definitly HIS part to go to her!!

Quote:
BTW Steffi, I noticed you like Dylan/Kelly, Brandon/Kelly, and Dylan/Brenda. I think you're one of the few who likes all 3 couples! Wow!
Yeah well, I don't understand why I have to hate one couple only because I prefer another. I do love the B/D Drama in Season 2, and I always will! And I will always love the K/B reunion and their relationship in the Seasons 7 and 8! But I will always prefer K/D...

And I can fill Anti-Threads for EVERY couple - incl. K/D *lol*

Steffi
Old 01-29-2008, 03:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I mean, IF Dylan would really come he has to stay, so that it would make sense when Kelly told him, that she finally choose Brandon!! But it would be a little ridiculous if she would met him at the airport, gave him a hug and said "Oh Dylan, so great to see you, let me tell you, now I've finally choosen"

She only has to choose if Dylan would come and would say "I want to be with you" - but he didn't come so there was nothing to choose.
Dylan's fake letter implied that he still wanted her. He said he wanted to meet her alone and to not tell anyone. So that's why the "choosing" is relevant. She says to Brandon that she has chosen him over Dylan and wanted to tell Dylan that at the airport, and then shows him the ring. I know you prefer D/K so I'm not going to say anything more about that.

Quote:
I totally understand his jealousy. I'm not a big fan of Kelly or Dylan in the end of Season 5 - both acted totally wrong and I always felt sorry for Brandon! But fact is, Dylan is one of his best friends. And so if he heard that he will be back he shouldn't thing "OMG now she will run in his arms again" - he should thing something like "Why is he back? Is he okay? Does he need something?"!!

Being a little insecure and becoming a little jealous is okay, but it's totally exaggerate that he does not want to date Kelly anymore because she doesn't ignore Dylans message (which wasn't from Dylan)!

Honestly, Brandon had some really strange moments in Season 7. When Tracy found the ring and he told Nat that it's Kellys job to tell him that she wants to be with him, because she knew what he felt - - I really thought he wants to kidding me in this moment. Kelly was the one who told him twice that she still loves him and wants to be with him! So it's definitly HIS part to go to her!
It all had to do with the fake letter. Brandon knew Dylan wasn't really coming so that's why he isn't thinking about why he's back. Since Kelly didn't tell anyone, Brandon thought she may still be interested in Dylan. Brandon didn't want to get hurt again so that's why he cancelled the date. That's also why he was reluctant to get back together with Kelly at the end of Season 6 and throughout most of Season 7. I think that's reasonable given what took place at the end of Season 5.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:

I think it made perfect sense even without Dylan being there. It's very obvious even from the S5 finale that Kelly realised how much more special what her and Brandon had was to her. It's him she wants to continue pursuing the relationship with. I think she knew she could never be sure if it was ever going to be over with Dylan and Brenda.

Quote:
It was the fact she went to meet him secretly that got him worried. And his conversation with Nat only made it worse. Plus Val's interference and set-up sparked it all off and she was just a meddling **** who wanted Brandon for herself
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-29-2008, 03:59 AM
Loyal Fan

^ I don't think Kelly's choice of Brandon had anything to do with Brenda and Dylan. She specifically say to Brandon that she's not in love with Dylan anymore.

I think Nat was trying to reassure Brandon. He said D/K may have a strong connection but that he thinks B/K have a stronger one.

And Val, I don't know what or who she wanted. LOL.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
I don't think Kelly's choice of Brandon had anything to do with Brenda and Dylan. She specifically say to Brandon that she's not in love with Dylan anymore.
I know that I just meant that deep down, Kelly likely always believed this. He went to Brenda in S6, even after Toni, so everyone probably always knew it would always be Brenda for him. (Except the writers of the final seasons of course )

Quote:
I think Nat was trying to reassure Brandon. He said D/K may have a strong connection but that he thinks B/K have a stronger one.
No I didn't mean Nat wasn't reassuring Brandon, I meant when Brandon said Dylan told him about the connection he and Kelly had, he just sounded like he was admitting defeat. And then Nat mentioned Tracy... it was a really negative moment for Brandon because he was so miserable
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread