Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

No worries - I'm Jennifer

Oh, and Anna - We should totally have that manual!!! (love to see all the "moments" together)
Old 09-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
I love TO. I live about 2 hrs from there ...alas, I didnt even know they were filming there until it was too late. Poo
Right there with you - I live about an hour outside the T-dot and I was devestated when I learned I missed them....they should come back and visit us!!

~Zikki Lover~HSOCD~Zefron Addict~Blonsky Cheerleader~
Old 09-22-2007, 07:17 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl (View Post)
Um I think I'll post about it at Becca's LJ actually. FF may ban me for innappropriate language if I gave you a word for word of his opinion.
Irish, even though you probably just posted this, like, 30 seconds ago i went over to becca's lj straightaway! I, for one, would love to hear your dad's thoughts.

everyone: Aww, thanks so much for the welcomes! and you can call me lori, but if you don't remember and just call me confectionery that's ok too.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the thread confectionery and Elle I added you both.

Jules! Just the person I have been asking about. I needed to know if you were still making banners.

So when exactly are Zac and Nikki going to be in Japan? Last I heard we had less than a week to wait, has that changed?
Old 09-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Go back a page Nonna. Zac is leaving for Japan next week

beautiful creatures
Old 09-22-2007, 07:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by write2me (View Post)
Welcome to the thread confectionery and Elle I added you both.

Jules! Just the person I have been asking about. I needed to know if you were still making banners.

So when exactly are Zac and Nikki going to be in Japan? Last I heard we had less than a week to wait, has that changed?
You were asking about me? Haha. Sorry I havent been posting much. Stuff going on. And I would love to make banners, I just need to know what needs to go on them. If anything specific needs to be said or shown.

J u l e s
Old 09-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Jill. Sorry I must be blind.

Jules, I hope everything is alright. What goes on them is entirely up to you, feel free to be creative.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by write2me (View Post)
Thanks Jill. Sorry I must be blind.

Jules, I hope everything is alright. What goes on them is entirely up to you, feel free to be creative.
Everything is good. Just busy. Hehe. Well I will be more than happy to make some for you, I have a few ideas. Hehe. Just let me know when I need to have them done

J u l e s
Old 09-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Well we were all discussing having the thread be on Monday...I think. Unless anyone needs more time?

And I finally finished the video I was working on! Phew!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Jules!

Glad you're OK...missed seeing you on the boards lately.

Old 09-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calliebear32 (View Post)
Hi Jules!

Glad you're OK...missed seeing you on the boards lately.
Aww. Nice to see I was missed. Im glad Im able to be on again for a few days and see the 20th thread

And Nonna, I will work on some banners tomorrow and send them to you. Unless I should post them....I dont know how it should go. Haha

J u l e s
Old 09-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Haha, we have two Jennifer's on the board now. Except I go by Jenny, but, hey. We're fabulous like that.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by looniejoolie (View Post)
Aww. Nice to see I was missed. Im glad Im able to be on again for a few days and see the 20th thread

And Nonna, I will work on some banners tomorrow and send them to you. Unless I should post them....I dont know how it should go. Haha
Send them to me, don't post them. It's supposed to be a surprise until the 20th thread.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nonna, when's the official deadline? I need you to give me one cause I work better under them.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarie (View Post)
Nonna, when's the official deadline? I need you to give me one cause I work better under them.
Now!

We were talking about having it be on Monday...so just try to get it to me sometime Sunday I guess. Does that work for you? We have time differences to for the record, in case you don't know Sunday for me is about 15 minutes away. You don't have to get it to me by Sunday....really just let me know if anyone needs more time but mostly we all agreed on Monday.