Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2007, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nikki says she visits Toronto all the time. Man we all need to go and visit toronto.
I knew I liked that girl! I love TO. I live about 2 hrs from there ...alas, I didnt even know they were filming there until it was too late. Poo

Quote:
I wish I could go to Toronto. Never been to Canada...
I am appauled by that!
Old 09-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I adored Toronto. I went several years ago, but I just remember this really laid back vibe. My parents are an interracial couple and they're a little older (read: they were real badasses to get married when they did IN WEST VIRGINIA), so they typically don't hold hands or anything in public. But in Toronto, they said they felt like it would have been okay. I really liked that about the place. I'd love to go back.

Zac/Nikki: Because our ship has smut to die for and cute nicknames to boot.

icon by: My Emo!Twin, Ley, who always gives me Spent!Zac. Just like Irish.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi girls and welcome bbunnyangel!

Quote:
Does anyone have an idea about where Nikki and Zac are off to next?????
They're off to Japan next for the Hairspray premiere on September 25.

Quote:
I was also wondering how to get back to that Live Journal Page that had the story about Nikki and Zac???

There are several Zikki LJ. These are the two that come to my mind:

Zikki Shrine: Zikki Shrine

Becca's LJ: There are only 2 people who haven't realised Zikki is inevitable, Zac and Nikki

Old 09-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty saucy (View Post)
I would sing the entire time. No joke. Every. Single. Song.

If only we lived in a world where you could belt out your soul whilst walking down the street and people didn't call the mental hospital...
A girl after my own heart! I'm always saying I wish life could be like a musical, where people burst into song for absolutely no reason. I can't sing worth a crap, but who cares? It'd still be great.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

I sing constantly...provided no one else is home. I'm really self-conscious, and I can't sing in front of people solo.

BUT IN MUSICAL-VERSE (yes, I named it), no one ever notices you're singing or swinging around the parking meter.

I. Would. Never. Shut. Up.

Zac/Nikki: Because our ship has smut to die for and cute nicknames to boot.

icon by: My Emo!Twin, Ley, who always gives me Spent!Zac. Just like Irish.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

That sounds just like me. I love to sing, but I suck so bad. The only person I sing in front of is my Jaybear, my best friend. He was over last week working on my computer (handy to have a computer geek for a best friend). I was in the living room singing NKIT, and when it got to the "And I'm...Link" part, I slid into the office (hardwood floors), and did the move Link does. Jay fell off his chair laughing. I was kinda hurt!

And now, I really need to go into lurk mode and work on my Trink fic.

ETA: Before I do that, though, I'd like to watch that Nikki/Elijah interview. I haven't seen it before. Can anybody tell me where to find it?
Old 09-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I am appauled by that!
It's not by choice! I don't have anyone to go with me. Plus now you need a passport and none of my friends have passports (. The only silver lining is that mine is good for another five years.

On the singing in public note, I'm kinda weird. I love to sing karaoke, but when it comes to just singing in front of people I can't do it. Unless I'm with some of my best friends, then I don't really care. When I was in school a couple years ago we went to this conference that had karaoke, and I sang and all my classmates were suprised.

Last edited by kimmysue7; 09-22-2007 at 11:23 AM Reason: I cannot spell worth a crap
Old 09-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaMayfair (View Post)
And now, I really need to go into lurk mode and work on my Trink fic.
I know what you mean. I'm in lurk mode as well.

Quote:
ETA: Before I do that, though, I'd like to watch that Nikki/Elijah interview. I haven't seen it before. Can anybody tell me where to find it?
iKlipz See - Show - Share

Old 09-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the link, Callie! You're a goddess.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Carrie: You're welcome!

ETA:

Girls: Apologies for not being very "talkative" right now...I'm trying to work on a few things...I'm still here though and will post later on.

everyone!

Old 09-22-2007, 11:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaMayfair (View Post)
That sounds just like me. I love to sing, but I suck so bad. The only person I sing in front of is my Jaybear, my best friend. He was over last week working on my computer (handy to have a computer geek for a best friend). I was in the living room singing NKIT, and when it got to the "And I'm...Link" part, I slid into the office (hardwood floors), and did the move Link does. Jay fell off his chair laughing. I was kinda hurt!
that sounds like something I would do

when i went away last weekend I was teaching my friend the 'twist twist twist twist mashed potato mambo' part from 'Miss Baltimore Crabs'

needless to say I couldn't do the mashed potato myself let alone teach it to somebody else
Old 09-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Haha, I converted a HS-er today. She listened to the soundtrack and made me burn her a copy. Hehe, I love us, taking over the world.

Becca, I've done that. I taught my two best friends. And they actually took me seriously and tried themselve. It was awesome.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I know! I tried that too, but the mashed potato is hard to do! I can't wait til the DVD comes out with the dance steps. I'm such a geek.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

when it comes to HS we're all geeks

'we surely like to let our freak flags fly'
Old 09-22-2007, 11:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG and then we have to do a Flash mob, at the same time around the world, and we all begin to dance to celebrate the DVD when it's out LOOL...