Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

BUTT GRABBAGE! I thank God for whoever took that picture.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calliebear32 (View Post)
Hi girls and welcome bbunnyangel!

They're off to Japan next for the Hairspray premiere on September 25.

There are several Zikki LJ. These are the two that come to my mind:

Zikki Shrine: Zikki Shrine

Becca's LJ: There are only 2 people who haven't realised Zikki is inevitable, Zac and Nikki
Thanks
Next there going to Japan......SWEET CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Thanks for the LJ Link.
BTW....What is the shippers list????
Old 09-22-2007, 06:05 PM
New Fan

Hi! I've been lurking around here for a while--I love looking at all the Zikki stuff you find (and I love your interpretations of all the stuff even more!).

Can I be added to the shipper list in time for the 20th? That would be rockin'.

And that Nikki/Elijah interivew is awesomeness. Can we go back to the question about crushes on set? Elijah: "Nikki's the one that has the stories!" Hmmmm.....

Anyways, I'm super-happy to be here! I'm a bit on the shy side so my post count probably won't hit 100 until forever, but I'm totally happy to be here with you!
Old 09-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confectionery (View Post)
Hi! I've been lurking around here for a while--I love looking at all the Zikki stuff you find (and I love your interpretations of all the stuff even more!).

Can I be added to the shipper list in time for the 20th? That would be rockin'.

And that Nikki/Elijah interivew is awesomeness. Can we go back to the question about crushes on set? Elijah: "Nikki's the one that has the stories!" Hmmmm.....

Anyways, I'm super-happy to be here! I'm a bit on the shy side so my post count probably won't hit 100 until forever, but I'm totally happy to be here with you!
Welcome! You won't be shy for long! You will become addicted very soon if you already aren't.

Hey to anyone out there have we heard anymore gossip about Zac and Vanessa? I heard they were spotted eating out on Saturday. I hope they are no longer dating but just friends! Please let it be true.

You would think they would be leaving soon so they can be in Japan. So what happens after Japan?
Old 09-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by write2me (View Post)
So...I can't wait for the 20th thread.

I showed my best friend Kris, who is also a HUGE Zikki supporter, that picture and she flipped. She hasnt been around in a month so she missed alot of the news thats been going on so I caught her up last night and this pic was one of the first I showed her....she fell over and was hyperventilating. She is convinced now that something happened on their recent promotion tour and that something big is going to happen for them soon. Haha. I just love how she squees about them more than me

Oh and by 'something' she means SOMETHING

J u l e s
Old 09-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Total Fan

Welcome bbunnyangel and confectionery!

Nonna - I cant wait either! very excited!

OT: My sister just made Chocolate Brownies... Oh so yummy

Edited to Say:

Jules, we should have a manual or something... 12 easy steps to convert the unbelievers to Zikki. Have on it Clips they should watch and interviews the need to read and Photos!
icon
Old 09-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bbunnyangel, the shipper list is basically just a list of the people that support this couple. When you're added it just means that you like them.

And welcome to our new members.

We're staying quiet right now for the 20th thread anniversary, so don't judge us just yet. We're very chaotic most of the days; everyone's off working right now. But if you'd like to get to know everyone, come over to the Trink thread on the Couple board. We're all over there for the time being.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After Japan, Zac is off to Australia to host the KCAs

beautiful creatures
Old 09-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAVaria (View Post)

Edited to Say:

Jules, we should have a manual or something... 12 easy steps to convert the unbelievers to Zikki. Have on it Clips they should watch and interviews the need to read and Photos!
Haha. That would be a good idea. I could use it on a few friends who dont know much about it. But Kris was definately a beleiver the moment she saw their first interview. Hehe.

When is Japan set for? Next week??

J u l e s
Old 09-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Jules. Zac is set to leave the middle of next week

beautiful creatures
Old 09-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Dude..I slept like 14 hours last night..which I haven't done in like...man since sophomore year of college lol...hopped on the A train and am not long back from the bar (yes that one I didn't want to go to) with my dearest papa so bear with me while I catch up here and at Trink...(posted at Trink also as I am responding to both threads lol)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaMayfair (View Post)
That sounds just like me. I love to sing, but I suck so bad. The only person I sing in front of is my Jaybear, my best friend. He was over last week working on my computer (handy to have a computer geek for a best friend). I was in the living room singing NKIT, and when it got to the "And I'm...Link" part, I slid into the office (hardwood floors), and did the move Link does. Jay fell off his chair laughing. I was kinda hurt!
A la Tom Cruise in Risky Business? I would have paid good money to see that! And at your booty call. That I don't need to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissyluvszac (View Post)
. That is the first thing I noticed. How thin he is. But really HOT! He is so much better looking in person. Older looking also.

Zac is both hotter and older looking in reality. And VERY charasmatic (they named zefron.com correctly lol). You wouldn't think it's possible for him to be hotter than he already seems...but he proved me wrong . It's like all this hotness..TIMES FOUR He didn't seem too thin when I saw him..because it seems like he's been working out some over the summer...but I've always said I prefer him with a few pounds on anyway....but hey..it's his body..we just have to look at it

I think I would if I saw Nikki in person. Okay I wouldn't being me...but I'd probably have a hard time stopping myself from ..I am such a Nikki fangirl

Loved your story of how they interacted at the TS Chrissy...that was one of the first promo pieces they did since filming..and yes evident to anyone with eyes that there's something there..which has only escalated ever since.

Re: Elijah/Nikki interview...is that the one where Nikki was like Elijah just always just shows up at my room really early looking for something...'Nikki can I borrow toothpaste' etc...and my first thought was..I wonder if Zac ever came over to borrow..something

at everyone's..'if you'd told me a month ago I'd be..' revelations. So true....Zac & Nikki turn your world upside down..and like the hotel California..you suddenly find you can check in...but you can never leave

Good luck to all those job hunting.

Weldcome to the madhouse Zac+Nikki=Love (straight and to the point..I like it) & SweetAnna Ditto bbunnyangel and confectionery!

CG..freaking A on the flash mob! And then we have to film it for DSC

Chas..your going to see QL?? Is jealous.

Ginger..thanks for the HQ TOD links..the hand holding still kills me

Bex..OMFG at the tarot cards round 1..swords is not good dude....8 of freaking swords pops up for me once in a while and I'm just gtf back in the pack And pentacles? Not far behind lol. But that said...very, very illuminating

Btw..love that it's not just me who has ways of being informed if anything 'big' happens...the joy since discovering web access via phone is immense

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty saucy (View Post)
CG, your 'Hairspray' bling looks lovely!

Yeah. I sprang for that whole 'Please Return to Link Larkin' necklace. I think I'll go wander around now and claim to be lost. Can't hurt to try...

Lovin the new DVD info..alternate version of YCSTB eh? The four day uncut version maybe...

The double tarot spread.... I am so going to have to do a reading to see if we get concurrent answers.

Japan..any further news on whether it will the 25th as originally thought or October 3rd as later suggested?

..and I'm spent

P.S I just had a succinct conversation with my father (a psychiatric nursing officer/head of dept. of some 20 years experience)..about Zac & Nikki...and he had some VERY interesting things to say.
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 09-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
zac's girl, I don't think we got that part of the Hot 30 interview
Kimmysue7, Zac'sGirl - I'm posting over at Couples to slow this down - find link there.

Hi bbunnyangel, confetioner, speechless1021 - speechless can tell you, you will feel part of our family quickly and will be over the 100 - Callie and I haven't been here that long and we are over ours. Welcome to our family - you will feel the love

Hi Jules, Jenny, Erin and Nonnie - know you guys are working hard to get 20. I will hunt some of the links up for the newbies.

What are y'all names? Although Zac'sGirl and Speechless, I think you told us already - sorry!

I'm Ginger.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAVaria (View Post)

Edited to Say:

Haha, yeah we should have a disk and a photo album made up and walk around with it Haha to funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl (View Post)
P.S I just had a succinct conversation with my father (a psychiatric nursing officer/head of dept. of some 20 years experience)..about Zac & Nikki...and he had some VERY interesting things to say.

Well, you have to tell us what he said!!!!

Last edited by Fearlessღ; 09-22-2007 at 06:41 PM Reason: double post
Old 09-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Um I think I'll post about it at Becca's LJ actually. FF may ban me for innappropriate language if I gave you a word for word of his opinion.
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 09-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillrenay (View Post)
Yes, Jules. Zac is set to leave the middle of next week
Thank you. I get so lost with all the times. I wasnt sure once again. Lol

J u l e s