Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

First of all - Happy Birthday, Quin! Have a great day!
Loki would throw you a celebration worth of the best Asgardian feasts (if only he hadn't been grounded by Odin for all his Midgard shenanigans)!

Thanks for pics and video.

Midnight in Paris is such a lovely movie! I'm not a big fan of rom-coms, but that one was so original and fun to watch.
It was the second film/project I saw Tom act in, after Thor, and it was quite a surprise to see him in 20s clothes, with blonde hair and in a suit. He did great - I truly loved all the literary figures encountered by the protagonist. Ace casting.

Not only I'm pretty sure Tom would be a great husband, he is going to charm the socks off your parents, too.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

With a face like this, he can definitely charm whoever.

Okay, but just don't do this, Tom.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 06-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I enjoyed the movie very much! Tom was great. This is the first movie I seen him in outside of Marvel. I hope to see The Deep Blue Sea soon. I love him with his blonde hair

@ that evil grin gif.

He needs to stop being perfect. He'll be the death of me real soon if this perfection of his continues. no, actually don't stop

k r i s tine | my art
Old 06-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Fran! You are so sweet! Thanks for the birthday wish! I could see Loki throwing great parties too!

Omg yes Tom is perfect & really love those pictures! I love Tom blonde or with dark hair!

Last edited by quin0611; 06-14-2012 at 09:22 PM
Old 06-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blonde, red or dark I don't care
Old 06-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the dark hair look really great on him when he's sporting a straight do - like during the Thor days. The blonde curls are very cute, but his current hair style is probably the most "dashing" look he has sported so far, to me.

But like Lyndell, I'll take Tom in any fashion.

Speaking of style - both Tom and Loki seem to love their leather, don't they? Or so it seems looking at how often Tom likes to wear his leather jacket.

BTW, I don't remember if I mentioned it, but I finally finished watching The Deep Blue Sea. Only problem is, it took me four attempts, and I only watched a part of the time in each "session" - so basically, it was one of my worst watching of a film, ever. I'm seeing it again soon, and this time I vow to watch it in one sitting, and enjoy it properly.

I wanted to attempt I picspam if I make decent caps, but I don't want to spoil anyone so I don't know.

Speaking of TDBS, good news - it's coming out in DVD/Bluray on July 24th (this must be the release date for the US, I assume):
Quote:
It's one of the finest movies of 2012 so far, but if you missed it don't worry, you'll soon get a chance to catch up. Terence Davies' woozy and beautifully accomplished "The Deep Blue Sea" starring Rachel Weisz, Tom Hiddleston and Simon Russell Beale is hitting DVD and Blu-Ray on July 24th via Music Box Films.

Based on the play by Terence Rattigan, the story is set in post-World War II England, and follows Hester Collyer (Weisz), a free-spirited, emotionally complex woman who is trapped in a passionless marriage to an older, upper-class judge William Collyer (Beale). Hester’s dream of a richer, more romantic life arrives in the form of Freddie Page (Hiddleston), a troubled former Royal Air Force pilot, with whom she embarks on a heated affair. However, she soon comes to realize she's caught between the two men -- while Freddie has awakened her sexually, he cannot provide the life of comfort and stability her relationship with William ensured. And it's between these two that Hester's love and life burns.

We had nothing but praise for the film when we saw it last year at TIFF, and our review said the film is "deeply romantic with a rich and rare comprehension of the volatile and consuming nature of love and the aching void that can be left in its wake." Everyone gives top notch performances, but Weisz in particular smolders in the lead role.

The DVD and Blu-ray of the film will include the following bonus features: Collectors Booklet; Audio Commentary; Interviews with Rachel Weisz, Tom Hiddleston and Terence Davies; Terence Davies’ Master Class and The Look of The Deep Blue Sea.
Exclusive: Terence Davies' 'The Deep Blue Sea' Starring Rachel Weisz Hits DVD & Blu-Ray On July 24th | The Playlist
Old 06-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

haha, the multiple attempts to watch the movie sound tedious, but it's impressive that you had so much dedication. I hope to watch it pretty soon. Great to find out about the DVD release.

I'll be rewatching "War Horse" tomorrow so that my sister can watch it for the first time. The movie is already great, but omg, the minutes with Tom in it will be heaven!

Wow, look at me die.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 06-13-2012, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really have to see Tom in War Horse too! Great info about Deep Blue Sea!

Sexy pictures! Tom is so hot!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Those pictures and I agree Fran I love his current look with the reddish brown hair? Can this man get anymore gorgeous?

I still have yet to watch War Horse. I got that on my Tom movie queue I just want to watch everything he's in

k r i s tine | my art
Old 06-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really love those War Horse pictures Kristine!

Omg this gif is so funny & cute! I wish I could hug Tom!

Old 06-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

aww, that's cute, and so funny.

I saw "War Horse" again. Fantastic movie all around and it's made so much better by Tom's part in it.

Look, he's sexy brooding

Old 06-14-2012, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow Tom does look really hot brooding in that leather jacket.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

@ that Tom and RDJ gif. Everyone wants a piece of Hiddles

Everything about him DEAD

Tom is also up for Best Villain at the Teen Choice Awards. http://teenchoiceawards.com/ I registered to vote but it denied my registration..I might be too old to vote?

k r i s tine | my art

Last edited by love on the brain; 06-14-2012 at 03:52 PM
Old 06-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg yes everyone does want a piece of Hiddles! Great Mark & Tom gif!

I really love those gifs of Tom's smile & laugh! I could look at those gifs all day!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

haha, I love the Cumberston/Hiddlebatch gif. Those two together is just gold.

More leather hotness.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top