Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 12:22 PM
Banned

I love that wp of Mandy!
Old 01-11-2004, 12:59 PM
Total Fan

If you use LiveJournal, I made some 100x100 icons here. Believe it or not, they are the ones called "mandy."
Old 01-11-2004, 03:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hello...I'm new to the thread. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I guess I've always been a fan, but I just got Coverage last week, and I'm pulled in again. This thread looks funnn, so....here I am! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

"I'm happy, mom. Dad loves me."
Old 01-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Alyssa this Fanart is lovely [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

i saw an interwiev with Mandy moore yesterday at the German TV ..well it was more like a homestory and a interwiev afterwards.. she was so cute.. she told how she spends the days and what she does when she finished work .. she was like a child.. after she finished her last interwiev she was getting a huge cookie and was happy about it.. thats so cute and so down to earth

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-11-2004, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Brit - May I be added to the list please? Thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

God, I'm reading too much bad reviews here. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] From The Valley Times newspaper. Who cares about reviews anyway if you're a Mandy fan? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Might watch it tom or on Tuesday.

Alyssa - Pretty fan art. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon14:
If you use LiveJournal, I made some 100x100 icons here. Believe it or not, they are the ones called "mandy."
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thanks for those! They look lovely! Mind if I snag?

Welcome vitamin-k [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] It's always nice to have new people around! Be sure to vote for Mandy's own board over at the Requests board [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Suzie that sounds so cute!
Old 01-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I went to see chasing liberty today and i got to say that mandy is really good in this movie...

so everyone support mandy and go see the movie...

lets help her make this movie a hit...
Old 01-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Passionate Fan

yea, everyone who can go see it, mandy needs our support. the movie bombed at the box office with 6 mil this weekend [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

ANgela
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Old 01-11-2004, 10:57 PM
New Fan

I found a picture of Mandy's new heart tattoo. I thought you'd all like to see it if you haven't already =)
Old 01-11-2004, 11:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Mandy Moore Says Girls Will Be Chasing 'Liberty''s Matthew Goode
I link to the article because it includes pics from the film [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 12:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Melis posted a pic of Mandy from the People's Choice Awards 2004 over at the People's Choice Awards thread.
Quote:
Gorgeous dress! I like the dress she wore to the premiere of cl best [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 05:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh.. the dress is lovely.. but she looks good in everything she wears [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Supreme Fan

welcome to the thread vitamin-k, hope to see you around here in the future. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

abby-anne, i'll go and add you now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i agree about the bad reviews though. even if a movie gets bad press, if i want to go and see it, i will. it's all about opinion and at the end of the day yours is all that matters really. plus, mandy fans, love mandy no matter what. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

also, if 6 mill is bombing... i want to make a movie that bombs too!! it's not always about how much it makes it the box office.

also, pics from the pca's. only small ones, but i have 7 hq's i just need to find a place to upload also. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

as always, saying she was beautiful and stunning would be an understatement. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] she looks... just... wow.

:://bri

"i'm not perfect or saved, baby." - wil wheaton
Old 01-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Passionate Fan

heh, Lance Bass & Mandy. Isn't this like the 2nd time in a few months that they've been in an event together.
Lance is prob thinking *wow mandy, you sure have grown up*

Angela
What is the life of a star? Why is it such a big deal? I'm from Vancouver. I came down here to do a job. I have a real problem with celebrity and how it's glamorized. What confuses me is why people are in awe. ~ Carly Pope
Old 01-12-2004, 01:15 PM
Supreme Fan

lance is probably thinking something we can't print safely on this board. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i know i would be. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] although, that doesn't reflect very on my personality. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i've found a host for my hq's. so they'll be up later tonight when my ftp starts to like me again.

:://bri

"i'm not perfect or saved, baby." - wil wheaton
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top