Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2004, 06:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi Erin, hurry home, I hope you had a good time though.

As far as I know, The 24th Day comes out this fall. Season 3 of Felicity comes out about the same time, so at least we have something to look forward to while he is filming new roles.
Old 05-24-2004, 08:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Anyone else need a picker upper on this slow Monday:

Old 05-24-2004, 11:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Another pick-me-up. I volunteer to take care of that familiar stain on the pocket, IT MAN!

Do I love the man, or what? What do you think? Gosh, it seems to me that everybody who saw him at least once feels the same. He is s-o-o-o
good in addition to being incredibly handsome. Am I going nuts, or is he like no other actor you know?

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 05-24-2004 at 11:24 AM
Old 05-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Extreme Fan

'State' slates Speedman 05/12/2004

Tue May 11, 8:00 PM ET

Marc Graser, STAFF

Scott Speedman (news) is in final negotiations to join the cast of
Revolution Studio's actioner "XXX: State of the Union," which Lee
Tamahori begins lensing this summer.

Speedman will play National Security Agency agent and adrenaline
junkie Kyle Steele, who works alongside the XXX program's newest
recruit (Ice Cube) to thwart a political power struggle in the
nation's capital.

First pic's Samuel L. Jackson (news) returns for the second
installment. Willem Dafoe (news) also stars.

Revolution partner Todd Garner is overseeing the project at the
studio with exec Derek Dauchy.

Tamahori ("Die Another Day") begins lensing the film in July around
Los Angeles, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., directing from a script
by Simon Kinberg.

Neal H. Moritz, who produced the first "XXX," also returns.

Pic is expected to bow May 13, 2005.

Speedman, best known for his recurring role on the WB
drama "Felicity," most recently starred in Screen Gems' horror
hit "Underworld" opposite Kate Beckinsale (news).

Screen Gems and Lakeshore are prepping a follow-up in which Speedman
may also star.

He can also be seen in indie thriller "The 24th Day," which screened
recently at the Tribeca Film Festival.

The above is a tidbit I found on Speedy. You may find it interesting.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 05-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Addie, that's so funny... I would never have noticed that stain on his pocket, but there it is! Why am I not surprised?!

I'm planning on picking up the Underworld dvd tomorrow (even though I'm not too crazy about the movie... such devotion!). I'm looking forward to seeing the scene that they included in this version of "Michael" telling "Selene" about his wife's death, and I'm very much looking forward to hearing the commentary.

And, because it is a slow news day, here's an old (but cute) sighting of Scott from Felanon.
Old 05-24-2004, 01:38 PM
Total Fan

I have to post a very special birthday wish to my dear friend, Diana. She is such a devoted Speedy lover that I have to make sure all her Speedy friends wish her a very happy birthday. So, all together now: Happy birthday to you..... I just had to do it. Seriously, Diana. We are all so blessed to know you. Erin

Tumblr
Old 05-24-2004, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Addie for the info on State of the Union. This will be a big picture for him.

Mjw11, I always get excited when I see you have posted. You always bring some little goodie with you. Love the picture, but does this guy know what buttons are for!!

Also, kudos Addie for noticing the stain, I didn't even see it, but then I was preoccupied with the face.
Old 05-25-2004, 05:23 AM
Extreme Fan

I think our Scottie has gone back to LA, no new pictures at wireimage. He is probably getting ready for his filming of xXx State of the Union.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Here is an oldie but a goodie for us to drool over until we figure out where our boy is hiding out these days.

Love, Jan
Old 05-25-2004, 09:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Happy Birthday!

Diana, I know I'm late to do this, but I congratulate you with all my heart! Thanks to Erin, I've dug up the Birthday thread (which wasn't simple ), but here I am. I'm forever grateful to you for my avatar and all the advice you've given me. I hope, your Birthday was fun, and please add my most sincere good wishes!

Addie

Old 05-25-2004, 09:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Jan, no matter how old the picture is, Ben will always be a goodie! Thanks!

Addie

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 05-25-2004 at 11:07 AM
Old 05-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Diana, a Happy Belated Birthday also. Sorry I missed it.

And Addie, I love that picture too, so much so, I may have to go pull out that episode.
Old 05-25-2004, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

First things first.... Diana, Happy Birthday! So sorry I'm a day late, but I hope you had a wonderful and happy day.

Secondly, I bought the "Underworld" dvd on my lunch half-hour today, and I'm watching as we speak... Scott has already left for his "Olsen Twins Movie" audition , but Len and Kate continue to tease him mercilessly. They dutifully noted that his gag looked like a cute scarf around his neck and that they will dress him in "Hello Kitty" accessories from head to toe for the sequel.

My commentary about the commentary:

- Scott is exactly like he was on the Felicity dvd... funny, laughs frequently, self-conscious, and the butt of much affectionate teasing.

- Len keeps saying (whenever Scott questions what's going on in a particular scene), "Scotty, this is a movie called "Underworld". You should see it!"

- When they show Scott unconscious at the vampire mansion, they tease him that they took that shot at the premiere of the movie.

-Kate Beckinsale is hilarious. She calls the opening moment in the movie (when they show her on the tower with her coat blowing behind her) her "gassy" moment.

- Scott wonders why his nose always looks so red.

- Kate and Len call him "Speedman" or "Scotty".

- Kate says she doesn't want to kiss Scott in the second movie, because they laughed too much whenever they had to kiss.

- Len is pretend-pissed because Scott didn't show up to his birthday party.

- Scott's bellhop drove him an hour and a half away from the city so that he could play basketball.

- Kate teased him because his basketball shorts were so short, and Scott is defensive because "They're MJ shorts! They're Michael Jordan shorts!"

- During the movie, they kept saying, "He's not a human, he's a CANADIAN!"

- The kiss is much, much longer and quite sexy. They should have left it in!

That's it for now. My husband just got home and I've gotta run!
Old 05-25-2004, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Marie, is it? Great commentary on the commentary. But why do they have to make fun of Speedy? I feel so bad for him. I know, it is all in good fun, but they shouldn't make him the butt of their jokes. Marie, it is no fault of yours, don't worry. Which "Underworld" version are you quoting? Is it the last cut version of the movie? Amazon is sending it out to me. Oh, one more question -- does your version have video clips of the commentaries?

Well, I have to go, too. Husband is home, and it is dinner time

Addie

Old 05-25-2004, 03:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Who is Craig Bello? He poses with Scott at the JLO event in NYC. The photo is listed by gettyimages. Craig Bello seems to be a very strange character.

Addie

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top