Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you so much for sharing those pictures, Eva!
Old 06-16-2004, 04:42 AM
Total Fan

Eva, thank you so much for sharing those pictures. And your personal accounting of how you observed him was so wonderful to read. I am glad that we had you there, as well as Eugenia, to give us such a detailed and touching report. I am always amazed by how down to earth our Speedy is, but also I think he is just a very caring, gentle guy. He takes the time to talk to people and is grateful, though slightly shy, for the attention he receives. I think he has every reason to be admired and respected, and thankfully he takes this responsiblity with humilty and grace. Thank you so much for sharing your story and pictures with us Eva. You are a doll and we all love you.

My online pal KC found this link for all of us to enjoy. Check it out. The pictures are huge and wonderful.

Speedy pics

Tumblr

Last edited by erinw; 06-16-2004 at 05:58 PM
Old 06-16-2004, 06:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the link, erinw ! I love those pictures where he's twisting his mouth! He looks so adorable
Old 06-16-2004, 06:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Nice pictures Erin, thanks for the link and that "white shirt" sure does get around doesn't it!!
Old 06-16-2004, 10:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Erin, you make Eva and I so happy to have been at the Festival and reporting back to the gang about it. Scott is one of a kind! You've put it very well -- humility and grace. These are definitely his qualities. I hope, we have done him justice! Thank you for the pictures and your writing. I'm still savoring it bit by bit.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.

Last edited by addicted to RSS; 06-16-2004 at 10:06 AM
Old 06-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Remember Addie and Eva, if you have any flashbacks to that glorious day and want to share, we are all ears.
Old 06-16-2004, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

We are very close to starting a new thread and Addie has suggested this as a title, I like it:

"Scott Speedman #20, A Hot Young Thing".
Old 06-16-2004, 01:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Wowwwwww!!!!!

Thank you very much, Eva, for those wonderful pictures of Scott at Tribeca, and thanks, Maeve, for posting them.

Eva, I don't understand why you think that your pictures aren't good. They are great! We are very lucky, we have Eva and Eugenia, the best reporters in the world.

And, Erin, thanks for the pasticlife site.

I love this picture. Look at this body! Jesus, Maria y Jose!

Old 06-16-2004, 02:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Dune, I completely agree... Jesus, Maria, y Jose, for sure!!!

Eva, those pictures are wonderful! I love every one of them, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your detailed account of that night. I love the way you write... you're so descriptive, I feel as though I was actually there. Thank you so much! (And thank you Maeve, for posting them for us.)

Erin, thanks to you also for that link. Love those facial expressions! God, he's so adorable.

I'm still flying high from the news that Rachel Weisz is going to be his costar in Blue Valentine. Addie, if you're interested in checking her out, I'd recommend "Enemy at the Gates". She plays a beautiful, intelligent woman with two men in love with her. Sound familiar?! Jude Law plays "Ben" and Joseph Fiennes plays "Noel". Seriously, it's a very good movie and it features a scorching hot love scene with Rachel and Jude Law. Good stuff!

And a tidbit from Dark Horizons website:

The 24th Day (Aug 31st)
This recent Scott Speedman/James Marsden thriller will be available to own from the 31st August this year, and should set you back somewhere in the region of $27.98. The film itself will be presented in 1.78:1 anamorphic widescreen along with an English Dolby Digital 2.1 Stereo track. The only extra material will be a selection of filmographies.
Old 06-16-2004, 02:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Jesus, Maria y Jose! Sounds very much like Javier, doesn't it? A nice reminder ... How long will I miss the show? mjw11, thanks for the date for "The 24th Day". Can't wait. I wish, I had all of you at Tribeca, I really do. Imagine the tribute to Scottie we could've staged! Next time for sure ...

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 06-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123
We are very close to starting a new thread and Addie has suggested this as a title, I like it:

"Scott Speedman #20, A Hot Young Thing".
This is the 250th post, Addie, be our guest and start the new one. Whee!!!
Old 06-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Total Fan

Jesus. Maria y Jose is right. That man is simply delicious. Does anyone recall what that picture is from? I am thinking it is from some of the press for Dark Blue but I can't recall. Needless to say, thanks to this new link, I have lots of pics to add to my gallery. (That is if I can get permission, but that hasn't stopped me before.)

mjw11, thanks for the news about The 24th Day being released on DVD On August 31. That really isn't that far away, so I am very happy. Does anyone know if it is up for pre-sale yet on Amazon?

Oh, and Maeve, I forgot to thank you for posting Eva's pics, so thank you!

I love the new thread title. But what does everyone think of this title: When he smiles, he lights up a room?

Tumblr
Old 06-16-2004, 06:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin, you have me thinking now, maybe Hot Young Thing is too teen idolish? Why don't you start the new thread with your suggested title, I like it. I'm sure Addie won't mind.
Old 06-16-2004, 09:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Why should I? Erin, go ahead.

Addie

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/scott-sp...up-room-16087/

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top