Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 11:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BfEeNlJiAcMiItNy:
...I mean speedy is such a handsome man, I just wish there were more men out there who not only had his good looks, but also his charming personality. Is it just me or do you melt whenever you see his dazzling smile? He without a doubt has the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen. Not to mention those lips. OH BOY! Keri was one lucky lady to get to touch those bad boys for four years.
Plus the "extra curricular" relationship off camera. I think, they are no longer together (or so it seems)because of Speedy's universal appeal. There must be some jealousy involved. A tad? His career took off like a house on fire. And all women are in love with him. His smile alone is a sure bolt from above. To quote Eva -- Speedy is the best!

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 02-18-2004, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123:
For anyone that can find it, the pictures are from an Italian magazine called "L'uomo Vogue", the February 2004 issue. It was bought off ebay.
Maeve, now it becomes clear to me. There was definitely an Italian touch to these pics. And Speedy must be, or will be, hugely popular in Italy. Those photos remind me of the ones in the FLAUNT magazine, the same approach to make him look very casual and desirable. Casual, my foot. A lot of thinking went into those photos by professional stylists, photographers and other people. But look what material they had to work with!! I wonder what his family -- Mom, sister and her family, other relatives -- are thinking about all this incredible success. The shy guy showed a lot of people what a gem he is. I am soooo happy for him. I don't even know why it touches me so much, but Scottie is definitely destined for greatness! And I am happy to have been there at the start of it.

Addie

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited addicted to FAB ]

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 02-18-2004, 05:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
For anyone that can find it, the pictures are from an Italian magazine called "L'uomo Vogue", the February 2004 issue. It was bought off ebay.
Thanks Maeve. I am off to search for it right now. I will also send you a PM. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tumblr
Old 02-18-2004, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
And the finale, drumroll please!!!!

Jesus, Maria y Jose! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Maeve, you are the greatest. I have no words to tell you what I feel when I look at these pictures. Thank you very much. You always surprise me. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited dune ]
Old 02-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Total Fan

Well, I can't seem to find L'uomo Vogue on ebay or on the web. I see some issues or pictures from particular issues are available, but not the February '04 issue. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I will continue my search and let you know what I find.

During my ebay search, I did find these yummy candid pics of Speedy:

I wonder who the girl is?

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited erinw ]

Tumblr
Old 02-18-2004, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin, I was wondering about the girl in the ebay pictures, too. I was lucky to make photographs of these pics, and now I can stare at them all I want. But nothing can top Maeve's Italian pics. They are truly special.

Addie

Old 02-19-2004, 02:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by erinw:

I wonder who the girl is?
Maybe the same girl that is selling the candid shots off of ebay.

Thanks Erin for posting those pics. Love them.

Love Always,

Eva
Old 02-19-2004, 02:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by addicted to FAB:
I was lucky to make photographs of these pics, and now I can stare at them all I want. But nothing can top Maeve's Italian pics. They are truly special.

Addie
I totally agree Eugenia. They are soooooo special that I´ve been spending way too much time and putting all my energies into staring at those sexy pictures rather than focusing on work. Right now those pictures are most important to me. While efficiency is often my middle name, I´m putting things off, and you can bet that is not good considering that there are some areas at my workplace that require serious concentration. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well, making money is super, but staring at those Italian pictures is even better. Speedie is special to me and that he really does matter more than the dollar. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Those Italian pictures are sure to invigorate my appetite for romantic relationships, I was gonna say for career ambitions, but oh well. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Love Always,

Eva

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited speedyisthebest ]
Old 02-19-2004, 06:32 AM
Total Fan

I just had to bring the Italian magazine pics over to this page. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Tumblr
Old 02-19-2004, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin, you can move those Italian photos anytime you want. They are so casually handsome that the Italian touch is all over them. At first, I thought they were family photos. But then I noticed the same glass of wine with the same amount of the drink in it. Scott likes beer, so I was puzzled. Then his buzz haircut looked different - full advantage was taken of his thick curly hair, and it was combed differently, more becoming. The whole look is of stylish comfort. The last photo is all casual chic. When I was in Rome, I saw numbers of handsome guys in the streets walking past this tourist and turning her head, even though I was with Ben. I can say that Speedy would look right at home there. He would look like Michaelangelo's David, dressed of course [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] A little comparison, if it comes through:

No wonder the Italians are interested. They know a good thing when they see one.

Addie

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited addicted to FAB ]

Old 02-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Addie, I love the comparison, there definitely is a resemblance. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Browsing the net, I found this tidbit. Maybe some of you already know this, but it was news to me.

"Now that ''Felicity'' is over, Scott Speedman is shooting an indie drama with James Marsden (''X-Men'') called ''The 24th Day.'' Directed by Tony Piccirillo from his own play, it's about an HIV-positive man who believes his one-time fling with a gay man resulted in his infection, and who holds the man hostage in his apartment until the ex-lover's blood test results come back. The movie is shooting this week in Philadelphia."

(Posted 05/22/02 EW)

It is hard to imagine Speedy in something like this. But he, most likely, was trying on a new persona. Tongues will wag.

Addie

Old 02-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Addie, have you not seen the trailer for The 24th Day? I will try to find it for you, it looks very interesting. Sure the role may be controversial, but I guess that is what acting is all about, trying on different characters.
http://www.americanworldpictures.com/afm04.htm

Here you go, just scroll down.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you, Maeve. Yes, I've seen the trailer, but it didn't tell me much. Now, here is one viewer's review of the film:

Date: 30 November 2003
Summary: a thrill ride for all

having seen THE 24th DAY, i must tell all serious film goers that this film although done on a small budget is one of the best films i've seen in years.the story is very intense and the writing sensational. very rare in the schlock that the industry seems to be turning out lately. should anyone reading this know of the actors Scott Speedman and James Marsden's past work, trust me when i say these two performances will blow you away.you will leave the theatre drained with MUCH to talk about for quite some time. i will not mention the story line due to all the turns it makes. after 10 minutes i trust that no one will be able to turn away. its that powerful. glad i could be the first to write something on this little masterpiece.

A pretty powerful review, don't you think?

Addie

Old 02-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Addie, powerful indeed, but I must caution that this review was written by someone that is listed as being the costume designer for the film. I can't imagine with such a small cast there would be a need for a costume designer?? The film is being shown February 25 and 26th in Santa Monica. I believe they are looking for a distributor which they don't seem to have as yet.

Scott seemed quite excited about this movie at one time but upon seeing the finished product was very upset. Apparently, there have been some revisions, so it will be interesting to see whether he now endorses it or not.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top