Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2004, 12:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Ah, I'm no genius, I just lifted it off that picture I posted. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But it does sound good doesn't it?
Old 02-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Extreme Fan

The editor of the 7x7 Magazine who took this interview and organized the photo shoot, was smitten with this "phenom" just as all of us are. To her credit, she chose the perfect title, which sums it all up.

Addie

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited addicted to FAB ]

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 02-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

How's that for HANDSOME? I don't know if I'll be able to take much more of that ...

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 02-17-2004, 03:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Addie, the pic is not showing up and you have me very curious. Would you please post the link?
Old 02-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, Erin! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I love every single picture on this page.

Old 02-17-2004, 03:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Maeve, just for you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
http://outnow.ch/Media/Img/2002/DarkBlue/movie.1/10.jpg

Hope you can see it now. It is a new pic, so it posed much interest for me. It had come through for me with no probs.

Addie

Old 02-17-2004, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry, I'm still getting the same message, that the picture is hot-linked, whatever that means. Is anyone else receiving the same thing?
Old 02-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Addie, I tracked it down and you are so right, he is incredibly handsome:

Old 02-17-2004, 05:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Holy Smoke, Speedie is absolutely extraordinarily handsome and charming. He is radiating an air of love and beauty. For some reason, my heart is beating extra fast and my imagination is definitely running wild [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. I need to relax a little and to collect my thoughts. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks Eugenia and Maeve for that superduper gorgeous pic of Hottie Scottie. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

God, how I love that picture to death. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Love Always,

Eva

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited speedyisthebest ]
Old 02-17-2004, 05:28 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
"A laid back fellow with an Angelic face"
I love it, Maeve! That's the perfect title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tumblr
Old 02-17-2004, 05:30 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123:
Are there any more pictures where this one came from? This one's a beauty! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Tumblr
Old 02-17-2004, 05:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by speedyisthebest:
Holy Smoke, Speedie is absolutely extraordinarily handsome and charming. He is radiating an air of love and beauty. For some reason, my heart is beating extra fast and my imagination is definitely running wild [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. I need to relax a little and to collect my thoughts. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks Eugenia and Maeve for that superduper gorgeous pic of Hottie Scottie. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

God, how I love that picture to death. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Love Always,

Eva

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited speedyisthebest ]

Eva, when I came upon this pic, I thought to myself, I have to share it with you, guys. Who else would skip a beat looking at him? So, here he is in all of his glory. I was a little worried that Maeve couldn't see it, but she figured it out for herself. We have a Winner -- the Adonis of a Man! (Adonis was a God in Greek mithology [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

Addie,
barely breathing and calming herself out of a swoon

Old 02-17-2004, 06:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Also, thanks Diana for posting that "oldie but goldie" pic of Speedie.

Picture if you will Speedie pulling out the striped shirt, the polka dot pants and wearing them all today but he still is looking gorgeous, you know what I mean, guys? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

With Speedie´s perfect features and great personal magnetism, he can charm his way into the White House for dinner. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

And I´m so happy for Speedy and my heart is really pounding with excitement over Speedie´s new projects. His job opportunities seem to be increasing in leaps and bounds, and hopefully will for some time to come.

Love Always,

Eva
Old 02-17-2004, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

It definitely is a gorgeous pic and to the best bunch of people on the net, I have some new surprises, courtesy of my great friend who always sends me these gems, here's the first treat:

Old 02-17-2004, 06:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Here's the second in a series of three, how gorgeous is this man:

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top