Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

She is a beautiful dog with a beautiful name.

Donna
Old 09-13-2015, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, agree..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Miley Cyrus | Miley Cyrus still loves Liam | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Miley Cyrus says she will always love her former fiance Liam Hemsworth and the pair are still close.

Miley Cyrus is still ''so close'' to Liam Hemsworth.

The 'Wrecking Ball' hitmaker - who has most recently been romantically linked with model Stella Maxwell - finds constant speculation about her personal life frustrating, and insists she still gets along well with her former fiancé, who she split from in September 2013.

She said: ''Stella's awesome but as soon as you hang out with someone, everyone thinks you're in a relationship. And I'm like, you can't just assume that everyone I'm sitting at dinner with is a date.

''Then you break up and it's everywhere. And it's like, 'They've moved on' but actually often it's all good. Me and Liam are still so close and we love each other and they make it like there is negativity.''

The former 'Hannah Montana' star believes she was attracted to Liam, who she met on the set of 'The Last Song', because she is normally surrounded by people who are much older than her and it was ''nice'' to be with someone her own age.

The 22-year-old star added to Elle magazine: ''I feel a lot older. I don't want people to ever think I'm better or smarter than anyone else who's 22 but all my friends are in their 30s and I grew up on a TV show where everyone was an adult.

''I think that's why I swooped into the relationship with Liam - it was nice to be around someone my age.''

Donna
Old 09-14-2015, 05:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

We getting lot of pics that he went to TIFF today..

is that what you want?

Old 09-15-2015, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Kate Winslet Dishes About Her On-Screen Romance with ‘Five Year Old’ Liam Hemsworth! | 2015 Toronto Film Festival, Kate Winslet, Liam Hemsworth, Sarah Snook : Just Jared

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth looks so suave in a suit at The Dressmaker premiere during the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall on Monday evening (September 14) in Toronto, Canada.

The 25-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by his co-stars Kate Winslet and Sarah Snook.

Kate spoke with Salon about her on-screen romance with Liam.

“Isn’t that great, he’s about five years old,” Kate joked. “It didn’t really occur to me actually at all, I really didn’t know how old he is, I truly didn’t. I think it’s all about how you feel alongside that person, I didn’t particularly feel as though he was particularly younger than me or I was older than him. I felt more experienced than him in terms of career and in terms of the amount of years that I’ve been doing it for in comparison to him, but I didn’t feel uncomfortable or that or awkward at all. I didn’t have a sort of fist-pumping moment of hey look at me with the younger actor. I didn’t feel like that. He was the right person for the role.”

Also pictured inside: Liam departing from LAX Airport the day before.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Badgley Mischka dress and Forevermark Diamonds. Liam is wearing Dolce&Gabbana.
Liam Hemsworth at LAX

Liam Hemsworth at LAX 2

Liam Hemsworth Discusses His On-Screen Romance with Kate Winslet in ‘The Dressmaker’! | 2015 Toronto Film Festival, Kate Winslet, Liam Hemsworth | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth looks oh-so-handsome at the red carpet premiere of his film The Dressmaker during the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival at Roy Thomson Hall on Monday evening (September 14) in Toronto, Canada.

The 25-year-old actor was joined by Kate Winslet and Sarah Snook on the red carpet as well! Liam and Kate play lovers in the film.

“It was something I was sort of worried about in the beginning,” Liam told Salon about the age difference between him and Kate, 39. “I felt like I was possibly too young to play this part because in this film we’re seen as the same age, around the same age… But onscreen — Kate is such a beautiful woman and I have a beard in the film so I look quite a bit older, so I don’t think it’s an issue at all… She looks really young and I look weathered and old.”

Also pictured inside: Liam -departing from LAX Airport the day before.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Badgley Mischka dress and Forevermark Diamonds. Liam is wearing Dolce&Gabbana.

Liam Hemsworth at TIFF

Liam Hemsworth at TIFF 2

Liam Hemsworth Poses Pantless With His Free TIFF Presents: Funny Photo - Us Weekly

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth, you mischievous thing! The handsome Hunger Games gent, 25, has been living it up at the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival these past few days, not only working his fine figure on the red carpet, but also modeling sans pants inside his hotel room with his many free gifts.

Hemsworth took to Instagram on Tuesday, Sept. 15, to share a cheeky snap of himself wearing only a white tee and boxer briefs (and his complementary hat), which he captioned, "#TIFF15 #nopants #freeswag."

Charmed? You're not the only one. The Aussie actor hit the festival premiere of his latest film, The Dressmaker, the night before, and his costar Kate Winslet could not stop gushing about him.

"[The Dressmaker] is a predominantly female cast, which is great fun, and it was filmed in Australia," Winslet, 39, began, addressing the audience. "Australian actors are wonderful, incredible artists, and it’s a comedy which is different for me. And Liam Hemsworth is in it."

That's when she added, "Liam's a pro, I'll tell you that much… He's lovely and charming, and we were lucky to have him."
Liam Hemsworth | Liam Hemsworth felt 'pretty awkward' after sex scenes | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth felt ''pretty awkward'' after filming sex scenes with Kate Winslet for their new film 'The Dressmaker'.

Liam Hemsworth felt ''pretty awkward'' after filming sex scenes with Kate Winslet.

The 25-year-old actor, who plays the Oscar winner's love interest in the new movie 'The Dressmaker,' didn't ''feel uncomfortable'' while shooting their intimate encounters but things changed when the cameras stopped rolling.

He explained: ''It's always pretty awkward when you have to take off your pants in front of crew and other actors and all that stuff.

''During the scene, it's fine. You don't feel uncomfortable whilst the cameras are rolling. As soon as it's cut and then you're standing around in your underwear and you're chatting to the crew, and there's guys working and doing stuff, that's when it's weird and uncomfortable.''

The Australian heartthrob also joked he flexed his ab muscles as hard as he could to ensure he body looked as toned as possible on the big screen.

He told E! News: ''Oh yeah, I was squeezing real hard.''

Meanwhile, Liam admits he was initially ''sort of worried'' he was too young to play 39-year-old Kate's lover in the film.

He told Salon.com: ''I felt like I was possibly too young to play this part because in this film we're seen as the same age, around the same age... But onscreen -- Kate is such a beautiful woman and I have a beard in the film so I look quite a bit older, so I don't think it's an issue at all... She looks really young and I look weathered and old.''

Donna
Old 09-15-2015, 07:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Wow, you're good at finding all those links.. Thanks!

He looked so amazing, but so happy!

is that what you want?

Old 09-15-2015, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome and I get his and gossip site tweets and more.

I love how happy he looks.

Donna
Old 09-17-2015, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Liam Hemsworth Reveals His Dislike Of "Awkward" Sex Scenes | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
The youngest Hemsworth stars in 'The Dressmaker' alongside Kate Winslet.

Liam Hemsworth has become the latest actor to reveal his dislike of sex scenes on movie sets, claiming that he finds them “awkward” during a new interview with E! News at the Toronto International Film Festival.

The 25 year old star of The Hunger Games admitted that it’s “always pretty awkward when you have to take off your pants in front of a crew and other actors and all that stuff.” Hemsworth is due to star in revenge-comedy-drama The Dressmaker alongside Kate Winslet, which got its premiere at TIFF on Monday (September 14th).

Liam HemsworthLiam Hemsworth has spoken about his dislike of sex scenes

“During the scene, it's fine,” he continued. “You don't feel uncomfortable while the cameras are rolling.” It’s after the director shout ‘cut’ and everybody goes back to normal that Hemsworth cringes. “That's when it's weird and uncomfortable,” he said.

Winslet, 39, who admitted herself that she hardly finds nude scenes the best part about acting in movies, recently praised her co-star, with whom she ends up in a steamy situation in the new film. “Liam's a pro, I'll tell you that much… he's lovely and charming, and we were lucky to have him.”

She told V magazine four years ago that she found sex scenes difficult at times, but found it best to just get on with them. “I hate it. Listen, make no mistake, I just get on it. I just go in and say 'Oh *******' let's do it. And boom. If you complain about it or procrastinate it's not going to go away,” she mused. “It's a profoundly bizarre thing to do - you can literally be tangled in sheets, and you turn to the other actor and say 'What the ******* are we doing?'”

Until September 2013, Australian Hemsworth was engaged to Miley Cyrus, having proposed to her in late 2012. They had previously been in an on/off relationship since meeting in 2009. Of course, he has two brothers – Luke and Chris – who are also Hollywood stars.

Donna
Old 09-17-2015, 02:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's great to see him getting more roles!
Old 09-17-2015, 02:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Agree.. I hope that he can get roles like that since I heard lot of good thing about his role in that movie w/ Kate..

is that what you want?

Old 09-17-2015, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I hope that he continues to get more roles.

Donna
Old 09-18-2015, 04:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Same.. Cross the fingers..

is that what you want?

Old 09-18-2015, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for all the pictures and articles.

Old 09-19-2015, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww. Lucky dog! I just got a new pup from the shelter
2 weeks ago.
Liam looked great at TIFF and I think his movie was
very well received there. I saw a lot of positive reviews!
He is now starting to get the respect he deserves!
And that's awesome!
Old 09-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, I have see positive reviews about him so far in that movie which that was great for him..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top