Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2011, 12:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh how lovley, hunting for eggs with your kids Cee Cee. So sweet. In the UK the tradition is not so much hunting for eggs, but people give each other, particularly children, chocolate eggs as presents. No, not real eggs, but large eggs made from all sorts of different types of chocolate and inside of the chocolate egg will be a surprise. Like sweets..or more chocolate!!

It's been quiet here on this board. I hope we will hear something about Ringer soon, Kris is at least checking out his FB fan page and posting. I'm loving that!
pictures of you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Happy happy Easter peeps.....hope everyone has had a great time. Carol, we have been lucky with the weather, Mr Sunshine has certainly been good to us!!!

Mr Easter bunny by passed my house (boo hiss!) so brought myself the biggest bar of Dairymilk whole nut to gorge on I took my nieces to a little farm and one of the sheep gave birth to a lamb. My 4 year old niece said look Auntie Heather, that baby lamb has come out in a balloon!!! Well I couldnt stop myself from laughing, said with such innocence but a classic Amelia moment for sure

With all the radio silence, Im sure it means them trying to do the big sell to the network to pick it up, but its always nice to hear from Kris on FB. Its good to let him know we still have his back......
hb010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Heather, I gorged on chocolate all week end! BTW what has happened to the weather I heard that grey skies are predicted for the rest of the week and rain for London on Friday !!!! Oh No!!!

I was watching a US talk show and an actress was on who said her pilot has just been picked up so it got me wondering if we will hear if Ringer has been picked up before 18th May (people tend to leak stuff then KPo later confirms it on his fan page I have notice. ) Dont really want to think this but if Ringer isnt picked up I wonder what KPo has lined up next...mmm I may just ask him?
Old 04-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I was watching a US talk show and an actress was on who said her pilot has just been picked up so it got me wondering if we will hear if Ringer has been picked up before 18th May (people tend to leak stuff then KPo later confirms it on his fan page I have notice. )
Did the actress say pilot or show? The Ringer pilot has already been picked up , they shot the show in March. The show itself hasn't been picked op (yet).
ETA: article about the upfront with a small Ringer mention.

Last edited by Lilla; 04-26-2011 at 01:07 AM
Lilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Happy happy Friday people

Been watching the Royal Wedding of Wills and Kate and its very emotional....makes me very proud to be British!!! Kate looks beyond stunning and Wills well a true Prince.

Hope everyone is well, have good weekends x
Old 04-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Heather , the whole day has been magical , really emotional !
Old 04-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Agreed the wedding was adorable.

Come on May 18 we need to know if our bb pilot is being picked up.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
cee_cee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

I actually missed the wedding, willingly I didn't get into the hype at all and just watched the recaps of her dress and whatnot when the news went over it about 50 times throughout the day I think I was more interested in the Regis and Kelly show where they had their own viewing party

I feel like the pilot will definitely be picked up for a 13 episode arc to start off with. Maybe even less
Old 05-01-2011, 06:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

The Brits and The Commonwealth (I think thats you Cee Cee ) definitely got into the wedding. The whole nation united behind Kate and William.

Erm maybe the sight of the soldiers in their red coats (1776 !!) may have put some americans off

13 episodes would be great but I do wonder from the Ringer synopsis and what we know so far about the storyline how long could this show run for?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Articles about the best script and info that CBS is viewing the pilots at the moment.
Quote:
May is upon us, and with that the final stage of the primetime pilot panic leading into the broadcast networks' May 16-19 upfront presentations in New York. Producers are currently rushing to finish the cuts or re-cuts of their pilots for the networks' official screenings. CBS on Friday became the first network to begin viewing its pilots, with the others are slated to follow this coming week.

RINGER - reaction to the pilot has varied from mixed to positive - Sarah Michelle Gellar stars, but it's heavily serialized. CBS has only one serialized drama currently on the air, the acclaimed but modestly rated The Good Wife.

read more

Quote:
With the broadcast networks about to unveil their new fall lineups, Jace Lacob picks his favorite scripts—from the period drama Playboy to the Sarah Michelle Gellar-starring Ringer.[/COLOR]
The network upfronts—when the broadcasters unveil their fall schedules, tout their new programming, and bring out stars to shake hands with advertisers—are the week of May 16, but it’s never too soon to take a look at which shows you might become addicted to next season.

With more than 80 pilots vying for slots on the fall schedules of CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, and the CW, the competition is fierce and so are the stakes for the broadcast networks to find shows to replace such aging hits as CBS’ CSI and attempt to capture the lightning-in-a-bottle magic of ABC’s now-retired Lost.

read more

Last edited by Lilla; 05-02-2011 at 12:36 PM
Lilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Carol, yep we kinda got into the wedding here.

Thanks for that Lilla - not long till we find out about Ringer,

Cee Cee
Old 05-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

From things I have read on random pages it looks like 'Ringer' has created a lot of buzz so this can surely be a good thing right. Positive things like....this is something the CBS have never seen before blah blah. I have a warm fuzzy feeling for Kris
Old 05-05-2011, 03:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Morning peeps.....

Can someone please fill me in again on how to change my Avatar?? As much as Ryan Gosling is pretty I fancy a change

I thought you had to have more than 100 posts to be able to but when I look at the avatars its not letting me change it. Any help would be appreciated x
Old 05-07-2011, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Looks like you have changed your avator Heather. Another good choice Alex.

Hope we get an announcement soon on Ringer.

Cee Cee
Old 05-07-2011, 06:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Heather, you managed to change your avtar (sorry i dont know how to change stuff), I love it! Woot! Woot! for Alex I'm very happy with mine. Johnny is my favourite actor (am I allowed to say that on Kris's page? ).

Lilla thanks for articles about Ringer
In the Deadline Hollywood article I wonder what the writer meant when they wrote that Ringer .."but its heavily serialized", as if that's a bad thing! I like serialized shows. It mentions that CBS only as one other serialized show ,The Good Wife, and that's such a great show (didn't the actress in it win a Golden Globe or something??). I think we are going to hear something soon, so lets keep fingers crossed.

Is anybody else reading some of the posts on that Deadline Hollywood about Ringer. I have stopped reading. All the negative buzz is making me sad!!! Although one poster did describe Kris as a "powerhouse". I Like that, because he is. Got to say though...I am worried about Ringer.

Last edited by pictures of you; 05-08-2011 at 03:03 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top