Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2011, 01:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!

kristoffer-polaha-da-man-magazine-02 kristoffer-polaha-da-man-magazine-02 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Good news for us Brits, no release date as of yet for the LUX boxset but Im sure alot of minds put to rest in the knowing that it will be available for buying here Happy chaffinch I am!!!

Last edited by hb010; 04-13-2011 at 02:08 AM
hb010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Firstly, let me apologise for the next picture. This and I understand IS a POLAHA page / thread but this dude also has a soft spot in my love muscle. He was in the very same situation as Kris in having a show on the CBS that was good and got cancelled, was put on a holding deal like Kris and has now found the perfect role that has propelled him into playing among the stars for I would imagine a long time to come which I hope Kris has with 'Ringer'. He has also done a couple of movies one of which was a ROMCOM with J. lopez which is something I can see Kris in given the right storyline so as much as this is a Kris page their stories and work experiences are very similar so I can only hope Kris has the same kind of luck as Alex.........and to top it off, their both HOT!!!!!

alex-oloughlin-gq-australia-04 alex-oloughlin-gq-australia-04 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 04-13-2011, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Heather, I have no prob with seeing a little Alex O'Loughlin pic. I hope that Ringer does get picked up and this will open some more doors for Kris.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
cee_cee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love the pics Heather, thanks for that. I'm fighting a cold (and losing), but I'm feeling better already

All the dvd talk was making me feel really left out.. I know Kris is the "talent" but I posted on his fan FB hoping that his people or somone may make a call to the distrubutors to make the dvd available further afield and soon (with subtitles as an option) LOL.

Did you all see on the LUX cast FB page , Kris's post ..." Its Baze from beyond the grave...dont forget me". So funny!! But kind of sad too. (erm..I think it was Kris who posted it, although my 13 year old niece tells me it's never the real person on those pages).

Yes I saw Alex in the JLo movie , and I for one cant wait for KPo to make his next move which he says is the movies

In the meantime lets hope Ringer gets goin'
pictures of you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well get better soon carol, glad the pic(s) cheered you up

That was Kris that posted, from his private page so you can reassure your niece that it is him

Havent seen the Alex flick yet but it was kinda inspiring to me that he was in the same boat as Kris is floating in now and now look at him!!!! Just goes to show that if you have the talent, the persistence to succeed and the patience to wait for the perfect role it can happen. Not going to be till May time though that we hear anymore on whether 'Ringer' gets picked up so back to being patient I guess. Nice that Kris has been on FB though checking in with his legion of followers

PS Carol.....did you sort out getting a reminder from the HMV website about the DVD??? Done mine if not so can let you know if not

Last edited by hb010; 04-14-2011 at 12:00 AM
Old 04-14-2011, 12:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

mornin' Heather ! Im still full of cold but off to work in a minute ( got my anti - bacteria gel so I wont be infecting my work colleagues.. ).

Yes as soon as I read your post about HMV , I registered straight away. Thank you for that. Hopefully others will do the same. (Kpo should put you on his pay role for helping out the Brit end of his fanbase ).

Are you on his personal page? I knew he had one and fans were on it...? I'm too shy to even attempt to be on it and also the crushing disappointment when I'm rejected as a friend ... I will definitely tell my niece that it really IS Kris posting!! She will be gobsmacked !

KPo is kind of the first actor I've followed on FB ( following footballers!! erm thats another story. LOL ). I'm impressed wiith how interacts with fans. Gorgeous!!
Old 04-14-2011, 01:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Morning Carol......glad your feeling better. Nothing worse then feeling under the weather. Weather here is all rubbish again too, hope that wasnt the last of the sunshine!!! Got my Take That tickets though in the post so not even the dire weather can get this lady down

Glad you sorted the HMV thing out, saves checking all the time to see when LUX is released and Im loving the idea of being on Kris's pay role!! I can be the UK rep for all things Polaha related I would never quite be as GENIUS as Cristal (high five to you lady ) but im happy to do my bit for us Brits!!!!

As for Kris's private page, yeap I am!!! Done it last year. Saw myself that alot of fans had tried adding so thought what the hey, nothing ventured and all that...... he is so generous with his time, I love that he interacts and makes you feel more like a friend than a fan. Just shows really that he is still grounded and not being taking over by the shining lights of stardom like some do, would make my day to meet him......we can but dream
Old 04-14-2011, 01:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Take That !!!! Awwww the 90s!!! I love, love , love Jason Orange !!!
Heather those tickets are priceless. (Jason and Howard, geez those guys could dance...! ) The thing is, will Robbie show up ?

Apologies, this after all is Kristoffer's page

Does anyone know when in May , we will hear if Ringer has been picked up? The pilot season thing, is still a mystery to me ; and I wonder what KPo is doing until then...I guess he just has to sit and wait it out ?

Miz Liz just posted a pic of the 2 coffee cups that she and KPo drank out of when they met for coffee today. The cups had Baze and Boss lady written on them. LOL . Those two, are beyond cute. Here's to hoping she was signing KPo up for her next project

Last edited by pictures of you; 04-14-2011 at 01:57 PM
Old 04-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Aww the signed coffee cups too cute.

How cute is KPO's new profile pic - it!!

Cee Cee
Old 04-15-2011, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

Trust me, I was very apprehensive that these were real people on facebook and twitter until we did that live twitter chat back in April of last year, I asked Kris for an autograph to go along with my Britt Rob autograph (I won it on a LUX fan site) and he was like "Sure! Let's do it!" and I just laughed it off thinking it wasn't serious or really Kris...and then I saw Liz post the Best Tweet Ever video and I nearly died. So, it's DEFINITELY them. Plus, Kris and Liz both mentioned both mine and another member on during the IBG conversation series and it was captured on video:

Beginning at the 6:30 mark they say how they will miss tweeting with the fans. At 6:43 Kris waves and says "Bye (or Hi?) CristalBuddie" for my twitter name and then Liz says "I love Joy_Tweets", another member here that was always present for live tweeting.

It was such a proud moment.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Check you out Cristal getting name checked by Polaha!!! You should feel proud lady. Not every day you get a wave and a hi from someone a special as Kris. Think it was hi too Had my own moment when he said I was a joy to have on his page, certainly made my day better

Found this on You Tube, before the Baze days.....

YouTube - Americas Prince.wmv

HOW YOUNG!!!!!

Loving the new FB profile pic.....I twit twoo'd him Im going to guess its a shot from NY???? Either way the boy is looking good!!!! Welcome Henry x

Last edited by hb010; 04-15-2011 at 09:06 AM
Old 04-15-2011, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

she is lucky.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

That would have been so exciting Cristal for you and Joy.

Cee Cee
Old 04-16-2011, 03:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

A massive yay to all of you who have had a shout out or had a name check from the cast and miz liz.

I can barely cope with FB so I was very interested to note that Mr Polaha is equally challenged by the whole tweeting thing. I'm so glad I'm not the only one.

Old 04-16-2011, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

I don't tweet Carol either. I do look around Twitter for spoilers on shows I like but that's about it.

I would love to get a Kris icon, anyone clever enough to make me one, please? Hint, hint would love one of his latest profile picture.
Just one of his gorgeous face please.

Cee Cee
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top