Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2004, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

I am upset that Photobucket is apparently mad at me and doesn't want to show me any pictures hosted there
Old 07-20-2004, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm... It can't be photobucket, because my images are not hosted there. Mine are on GreatestJournal, and they are working just fine for me. But then, so are all the other images here.

Sorry that you can't see them.
Old 07-20-2004, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome banners guys! Very hot pics too
Old 07-20-2004, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Come out, come out, lurkers. We all want a Jakey board, right? Then let's prove that we can sustain it, by blazing through this thread.

Exactly! We have to burn through this thread, and then the next one and then the one after that! Lurkers have to post! Just write: 'Hi Cass, my name is ____ and I want to ravage Jake because ____' You'll feel so much better once you post
icon *
Old 07-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

*sigh* I came home from the office at 1 am. So, yeah, no Jakey banner yet.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Banned

Have u all heard about the break up???

eonline.com
NO HAPPILY EVER AFTER: Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal calling it quits, per People magazine. His rep said they "remain the best of friends" and that the breakup occurred "some time ago."
Old 07-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

NO HAPPILY EVER AFTER: Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal calling it quits, per People magazine. His rep said they "remain the best of friends" and that the breakup occurred "some time ago."

Wow, I didn't know that. I'm glad they're remaining friends, they looked really happy together.

On a lighter note: Poor Jake, he'll need someone to comfort him .. you know: sexual healing

I seriously hope that Jake does not know about this thread. Or that he finds some way to not read my guttery, yet subtle, comments.
icon *
Old 07-20-2004, 04:27 PM
Banned

haha well im sure hes ok...... he'd be better if i was around... lesss cloths ya know its hot outside
Old 07-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LivingInTheOCsucks
eonline.com
Dude. This is sightly horrible but that makes me really happy. I just hope it's true since I thought People had just reported that they were moving in together.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:43 PM
Banned

it was People that reported the story 1st
Old 07-20-2004, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. I feel so bad that I'm happy they're not going out anymore. That's just the fangirl in me coming out.

And People magazine is run by idiots. They just take something and run with it and totally contradict themselves when they report the actual news. Thats why the only People magazine I buy is the 'Hot List. I hate tabloids but I love reading the Weekly World News

Pao: I'm sorry about the banner not working out today. Maybe tomorrow?
icon *
Old 07-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, I guess it must be true since the reps have been telling multiple sources. From extraTV:

Quote:
However, another set of Hollywood sweethearts may have called it quits. Are Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal on the outs?

This one's a yes -- Dunst's representatives told "Extra" that she and Gyllenhaal split, but remain friends. The "Spiderman 2" starlet has been busy doing publicity for the movie, but Gyllenhaal has packed up and moved out of their Hollywood hideaway.
For reasons I fail to understand, I never liked them as a couple, personally. So yeah, as horrible as it is, this news made my day.
Old 07-20-2004, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm... I never really heard much about their relationship. I think I read once that they were a couple, but that was it.

And, even though I am not a lurker, I will get this all started:

'Hi Cass, my name is Rob and I want to ravage Jake because he is such a wonderful person!'
Old 07-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Aww. I did like K/J as a couple, they were very cute. I hope the press isn't all over this and lets the poor guy mourn.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 07-20-2004, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

vote for Jake in Got Milk ads

You can go to this link:

http://www.whymilk.com/celebrity_collectors_corner.htm

Jake is among six contenders for the next "Got Milk?" milk-mustache wearer.

He is a dark horse candidate, however. With about 8k votes, he has 0(!)% of the vote, compared to 5% (98k votes) for Kirsten Dunst, and 72% (a gazillion votes) for *Clay Aiken*! (who, if I were to see him on billboards promoting milk, would probably lead me to seriously consider veganism for the first time in my life).
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top