Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2004, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Paolo
3) Eric Mabius - if you don't know the guy, here's a picture:
He looks really familier. Where do I know him from? Is he in the L Word?
Old 08-03-2004, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fetch
He looks really familier. Where do I know him from? Is he in the L Word?
Yes, and Resident Evil, too.

I finally got my hands on a copy of the June 2004 issue of GQ. And since it's already considered a back issue, I got it at a cheaper price. Heh.
Old 08-03-2004, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Paolo - Hot eyeliner pic.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:03 AM
Passionate Fan

I love James Franco. James/Tobey/Jake = OT3.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov's Belle
Thank You. Someone with good guy taste for Jake. They would be hot together. And I have to say, that I loved your previous Sarkney avatar for ... unknown reasons.
Well, I've dug into the depths of my mind and just can't think of a reason why you would possibly like my avatar. It's not like you made it or anything. Hee.
Old 08-03-2004, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Paolo
Yes, and Resident Evil, too.

I finally got my hands on a copy of the June 2004 issue of GQ. And since it's already considered a back issue, I got it at a cheaper price. Heh.
Ah, so he's good. I love Tim on the L Word. Poor guy <3
Old 08-03-2004, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It seems that I have came here at the point when you guys are just about to start a new topic, so when you do can some one PM me the link. I am just going to do a quick introduction, and then start talking with you guys on the new thread. I first saw him in "October Sky", but the thing is that I didn't know who he was until I saw "Day After Tomorrow". I only saw that movie about a few weekends ago, and I'm going to see it again next weekend. I must saw that he is very hot, and I would love to talk to you guys about this talent/sexy actor. My really name is Sarah I'm at the moment looking at his pictures on Google Images, so here are some goodies

Last edited by crash landing; 08-03-2004 at 10:59 AM
Old 08-03-2004, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Okay, how about this... I will not make a judgement on the Cillian/Jake issue until I have seen more of Cillian's work, okay? The only thing I have ever seen him in is 28 Days Later. If I could see him in a different role, perhaps I would be able to what it is that you see. Does that sound fair, Cass?

I guess so. Cillian was in Intermission (with Colin Farrell), Girl with a Pearl Earring (with Colin Firth), Cold Mountain (with Jude Law), And he's going to be in the new Batman movie with Christian Bale. Look at all those movies he's been in, hot guys all around am I sensing a pattern? Now all he needs is a hot boyfriend So if you can see any of those movies, then you'd realize how hot they'd be together. Plus I love his name, so it all works.

I'll make this deal with you too, Cass. Only, in my case, I have yet to see 28 Days Later

Deal, accepted. Marriage is all about compromise, right...? And Zach Braff? If you get Zach then I get to say Macaulay Culkin. I love me some MC, I even use him in a story me and a friend were round-robin writing for English class

So true. It's fun to discuss the Incarnations of Jake. Hee. We can include ****!Jake or Tease!Jake to that. You know what pictures I'm talking about.

That I do, that I do *giggles like an idiot*

I'd seen him as Peter Parker's friend and romantic rival, Harry Osborn, in Spiderman. When I saw the end of Spiderman 2, I thought, wow, what a eff-ed up slashfest Spidey 3 will be! So considering him with Jake, who looks so much like Tobey/Peter...the mind boggles. And then imagine the potential for a hot love/hate thing between the Green Goblin and the Green Hornet...

James also played James Dean in a tv movies. And what's with all the villians that have 'green' in their name. You'd think they'd rather go for the always intimidating 'black'? And that would be weird if Jake and Tobey were in the same movie together, didn't they both date Kirsten? Weird but totally hot and totally slashy. Go fanfiction writers, go!

Well, I've dug into the depths of my mind and just can't think of a reason why you would possibly like my avatar. It's not like you made it or anything. Hee.

Yeah, of course. I was just admiring it for it's obvious beauty... and gorgeosity.

Re: Cillian Murphy. This is his imdb information. But look at his picture! He's so pretty. Look at the cheekbones and the pouty lips ... and uh oh, I think I have a new obsession. That makes ...5 or 6 now? Dude, He's in a band!! He's mine forever *goes to make a Cillian avatar and post in the app thread*

Hi Sarah We'll surely PM you when we start a new thread.
icon *
Old 08-03-2004, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I am totally confused about what the conversation is about, that is what I get for coming in half way through. LOL... thanxs, my guess is that one of us is going to have to start a new thread. Its getting close to that time... you going to? Because I have no idea, but I could. Any ideas for title?
Old 08-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Beautiful Angel - Those are some hot pictures. Thanks for posting them
Old 08-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oooh so we're looking for some man on man action for our Jake are we? I think he & Orlando Bloom would make a lovely pair.

What's this I hear that some people don't know who Cillian Murphy is?

*feels shame for the uninformed*
Old 08-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tragedy
Oooh so we're looking for some man on man action for our Jake are we? I think he & Orlando Bloom would make a lovely pair.

What's this I hear that some people don't know who Cillian Murphy is?

*feels shame for the uninformed*
Yes we are. Personally, I think it's more fun. Now why is that? Heh.

I am one of those uninformed.

New thread.

Last edited by Paolo; 08-03-2004 at 06:40 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top