Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2014, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

So I actually met Hugh Jackman last Thursday before and after his play. All the rumors that he is extremely nice, humble, and kind-hearted are absolutely true! He is a beautiful person inside and out and it was such an honor to see that in person.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
Old 01-24-2015, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

I met Hugh again a couple of weeks ago. If anyone is interested in the story, just PM me. He is truly a wonderful person and extremely kind to his fans.

And here are some new pictures of Hugh from yesterday:

And Hugh's tweet yesterday was adorable!
Old 01-25-2015, 12:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for all those pics

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-26-2015, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
thanks for all those pics
You're welcome. It would be nice if he was a little bit more popular here. He's one of the nicest people I've ever met.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
Hugh was on the Josh Horowitz show today (with MTV). Here are pictures from it:

Here is a podcast from the interview as well - it's a wonderful interview:
Is 'X-Men: Apocalypse' In Hugh Jackman's Future? - MTV

Thanks!
They are so cute)
Old 07-07-2015, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

That article was such bull. If you watch the entire interview, Deb was obviously joking, and yet journalists made it into a big deal for no reason. The purpose of the interview was to shed light on humanitarian endeavors and it was an Australian interview, so the interviewer was interested in asking them questions about their marriage because unlike in the U.S., they are actually loved in Australia. But, of course, low and behold - the media had to take a joke out of context and stir up needless drama that was non existent.

I am pretty sure Deb does not restrict who Hugh Jackman works with. They have a loving marriage and have been together for 20 years. They have done far more interesting things together recently - documentaries in which the proceeds go to charity, starting charitable businesses together, starting non-profit organizations together, lobbying for human rights in Australia - but of course the media doesn't care about that. All they care about is a silly joking comment about Angelina Jolie.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
That article was such bull. If you watch the entire interview, Deb was obviously joking, and yet journalists made it into a big deal for no reason. The purpose of the interview was to shed light on humanitarian endeavors and it was an Australian interview, so the interviewer was interested in asking them questions about their marriage because unlike in the U.S., they are actually loved in Australia. But, of course, low and behold - the media had to take a joke out of context and stir up needless drama that was non existent.

I am pretty sure Deb does not restrict who Hugh Jackman works with. They have a loving marriage and have been together for 20 years. They have done far more interesting things together recently - documentaries in which the proceeds go to charity, starting charitable businesses together, starting non-profit organizations together, lobbying for human rights in Australia - but of course the media doesn't care about that. All they care about is a silly joking comment about Angelina Jolie.
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST.

The media does silly things like this to all celebrities, especially the more popular ones. For profit/to sell. I don't buy any magazines that feature gossip or rumors on celebs for this reason. I stay away from magazines that feature celebs period. Nobody knows the whole story of anything besides them (the celebs). And honestly, it is not our business. Rant over. I appreciate their pictures and tweets, but beyond that I don't want in on their personal lives unless THEY THEMSELVES share about it.
Old 07-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST.

The media does silly things like this to all celebrities, especially the more popular ones. For profit/to sell. I don't buy any magazines that feature gossip or rumors on celebs for this reason. I stay away from magazines that feature celebs period. Nobody knows the whole story of anything besides them (the celebs). And honestly, it is not our business. Rant over. I appreciate their pictures and tweets, but beyond that I don't want in on their personal lives unless THEY THEMSELVES share about it.
THANK YOU! I just can't stand the gossip columns. Celebrities are human beings. Anyone who twists their words or spreads gossip needs to ask himself/herself how it must be to live under a microscope where everything you say or do can and will be held against you. Frankly, I think it is deplorable how celebrities are treated.

I've met Hugh Jackman and his wife. They are lovely, kind-hearted people who are clearly in love. They are down-to-earth and sweethearts to everyone. They don't consider themselves better than anyone else. If only people would treat them as human beings, which is how they deserve to be treated.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Jennifer Lawrence, Hugh Jackman, Ryan and Ryan Reynolds in Comic-Con photo | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by Gio Gio; 07-12-2015 at 02:39 AM
Old 07-12-2015, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

So excited for Pan! Hugh Jackman ages very well.
Old 07-13-2015, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

----

Hugh Jackman & Garrett Hedlund Join the ‘Pan’ Panel Comic-Con | 2015 Comic-Con, Garrett Hedlund, Hugh Jackman, Levi Miller, Pan : Just Jared

Last edited by Gio Gio; 07-13-2015 at 01:02 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top