View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 08:08 AM
a fine mess
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
That article was such bull. If you watch the entire interview, Deb was obviously joking, and yet journalists made it into a big deal for no reason. The purpose of the interview was to shed light on humanitarian endeavors and it was an Australian interview, so the interviewer was interested in asking them questions about their marriage because unlike in the U.S., they are actually loved in Australia. But, of course, low and behold - the media had to take a joke out of context and stir up needless drama that was non existent.

I am pretty sure Deb does not restrict who Hugh Jackman works with. They have a loving marriage and have been together for 20 years. They have done far more interesting things together recently - documentaries in which the proceeds go to charity, starting charitable businesses together, starting non-profit organizations together, lobbying for human rights in Australia - but of course the media doesn't care about that. All they care about is a silly joking comment about Angelina Jolie.
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST.

The media does silly things like this to all celebrities, especially the more popular ones. For profit/to sell. I don't buy any magazines that feature gossip or rumors on celebs for this reason. I stay away from magazines that feature celebs period. Nobody knows the whole story of anything besides them (the celebs). And honestly, it is not our business. Rant over. I appreciate their pictures and tweets, but beyond that I don't want in on their personal lives unless THEY THEMSELVES share about it.