Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2003, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

*Hayden Christensen #32> Home of the mini Haydenites!*

Hayden Lovin' and Whoring Part 32

Welcome to Part 32 of Hayden loving and worshipping! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] We're all crazy gals *cough* who [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Hayden and who make up scenarios with our Hayden of course. Why? See our list for all the reasons why we [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this sexy, hot Canadian actor. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Are you a newbie/lurker? C'mon don't be shy and join the fun. We're not really scary of course we don't bite (just Hayden). remember, the number 1 rule is to [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Hayden!

Enjoy posting gals!

a big thanks to Abby for working on our intro [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Haydenites/Hayden Whores Roll Call

Monica - Mon
abby-anne - Abby
*OverProtected* - Kat
Girlfriend - Shirley
Nazia
tragedy - trichelle
Lil Blue Devil - Nic
DQ/pj - Charisse
Caddie - Catherine
EllsBell - Ell
Mini Mia - Mia
Darth Liz/ Natalie Christensen - Liz
Kim
Jewelz
Shannon
Zira/Flared Nostrils - Zira
spazzie
cade - Cate
spazzie
legolasbloom
Didobot - Dee
reza
Sarahrooie
Melon - M
Pop Not Soda - Dana
eM_au - Em
Victoria
Galaxia - Steph
Hayden and Nick Forever - Stacey
scruby3
JoshFan - Debbie
pooky167 - Maria
HughJackmanFan - Davi
Sarah R

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Updated Birthday List [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Shirley - October 8th
Kat - Oct 14th
Liz - January 10th
Nazia - January 19th
Abby - January 21st
Reza - August 31st
Ell - March 12th
Mia - December 6th
Monica - February 10th
Steph - October 28th
Victoria - August 26th
Cate - January 9th
Nic - April 16th
Maria - September 30th
Davi - January 5th
Sarah R - September 30th

Reasons why We Love Hayden

The list is from everyone. Thanks to Mon, Mia, Ell, Kat and everyone

1. Because his Eyes makes us Dream
2. Because he has a Sensual Voice
3. Because he looks Hot wearing Goth
4. Because he has a Beautiful Smile
5. Because he has a Mysterious Gaze
6. Because he's Really Talented
7. Because he's the Best thing since Sliced Bread
7. Because he is Atheltic
8. Because he looks Good Wet
9. Because he Can Play the Piano
10. Because his Body is Total Sexyness
11. Because he looks Cute wearing Glasses
12. Because he's Shy
13. Because when he's angry/upset the Change in his Voice is so Adorable
14. Because he looks Adorable when he Pouts
15. Because he is one of the Sharpest Dressed Men around
16. Because he knows How to Kiss
17. Because he has a Sensual Gaze
18. Because his blonde hair is so cute...

We want to see Different Kinds of Hayden...

1. Soapy Hayden
2. Chocolate covered Hayden
3. Leather clad Hayden
4. Dirty Hayden
5. Just showered only covered with a little white towel Hayden
6. Sleeping Hayden and showing off his nipples.
7. Honey-drizzled Hayden (*lick*)

If there's any changes in the title wanted, just let me know. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Happy posting and Hayden lovin'! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 11-28-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 10-14-2003, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Hey all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Just started this new thread. Maria, awaiting for your reply.

Ell, lovely to chat with you again, how are ya??
Old 10-15-2003, 01:15 AM
New Fan

Ahh, more Hayden-Fans. That's good sound like, since Episode 2 I foundthe first from newspapers and seen a boy with blond hairs. Wondering, He's look very cute. Then I want to goquickly at the cinema "star Wars Episode 2". I tell my ex-boyfriend, this boy is very cute. Ex-boyfriend haved jealous of me. I said, "it was from Canada, I can't flies over there."

And I've got the fanfiction of hayden, really yahoo groups is over!I don't know,what's happening.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

[ 10-15-2003: Message edited master yoda167 ]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-15-2003, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Hey!

Mia- I would like to reply properly, but I just can't right now, this stupid puter suddenly stopped working! and I'm way too tired and having a headache to fight with it anymore, it took me forever to get here and write you the PM [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] So I'll get back to you on the rant when I can ok? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s!

Maria
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-18-2003, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HughJackmanFan:
Ahh, more Hayden-Fans. That's good sound like, since Episode 2 I foundthe first from newspapers and seen a boy with blond hairs. Wondering, He's look very cute. Then I want to goquickly at the cinema "star Wars Episode 2". I tell my ex-boyfriend, this boy is very cute. Ex-boyfriend haved jealous of me. I said, "it was from Canada, I can't flies over there."

And I've got the fanfiction of hayden, really yahoo groups is over!I don't know,what's happening.
Hey you! What's your name? I'm adding you to the list! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2003, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
Hey!

Mia- I would like to reply properly, but I just can't right now, this stupid puter suddenly stopped working! and I'm way too tired and having a headache to fight with it anymore, it took me forever to get here and write you the PM [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] So I'll get back to you on the rant when I can ok? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s!

Maria
Okay! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2003, 06:42 AM
New Fan

@Mini-Mia: My name's Davina, but call me Davi and my birthday is 5th january 1979 (hehe, sooner...)

because his blondes hairs is so cute... (nor?)
Old 10-20-2003, 03:31 AM
Total Fan

I'm sure you guys have seen the L'Uomo Vogue pictures, right? :: dies :: I just saw em today - he's gorgeous!

I know a guy who looks like a dark brown-haired, brown-eyed version of Hayden - he's gorgeous. ...and he's my friend. :: grins :: w00t!

Misako
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
Orli and Ewan's Style-Ologist
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Old 10-21-2003, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Have been busy, now sick and have moved out of my parents =no net [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]...Have to get back home and to bed, before I faint [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Mia-sorry I didn't reply, I'm just too sick now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] miss you! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Ell- thanks for the PM,I knew you were gonna love me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] miss you! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and sorry about the super rant on the other thread, I swear it was an accident! I will cut it down next time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s!

Maria

[ 10-21-2003: Message edited master yoda167 ]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-21-2003, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HughJackmanFan:
@Mini-Mia: My name's Davina, but call me Davi and my birthday is 5th january 1979 (hehe, sooner...)

because his blondes hairs is so cute... (nor?)
Hey Davi! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Just call me Mia. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I know it's sorta weird, but just feel free to jump into any of the convos. These people talk too much anyway. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2003, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Misako:
I'm sure you guys have seen the L'Uomo Vogue pictures, right? :: dies :: I just saw em today - he's gorgeous!

I know a guy who looks like a dark brown-haired, brown-eyed version of Hayden - he's gorgeous. ...and he's my friend. :: grins :: w00t!

Misako
What? I haven't any pictures! Where can I see them??

Mmmm...can you send your friend over here for my birthday??
Old 10-21-2003, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
Have been busy, now sick and have moved out of my parents =no net [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]...Have to get back home and to bed, before I faint [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Mia-sorry I didn't reply, I'm just too sick now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] miss you! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s!

Maria

[ 10-21-2003: Message edited master yoda167 ]
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Get well soon Maria!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I lurve you!!!!
Old 10-22-2003, 02:41 AM
New Fan

oeey, Iwas surprise,that you've made this update of the list.

aww, because his hairs very wispy *yummy*
Old 10-23-2003, 10:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Maria~ [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Thanks again for the PM it truly made my week. I've missed tlakign to you as much lately aswell btu I have been [i]really[/] busy and now I'm off on Holiday for a week and bit tomorrow night so it'll be a while.A friend of mine did soem soft tissue damage to his neck today at shcool it was so horrible.

Mia~Great start sweetie. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]Yay! Now we're talking on both threads. Like I siad to Maria I'm goign on holiday tomorrow night down to Devon on the coast for a week so I wont see you for while. I've really hurt my ankle and I've had to limp around all of today [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I did it playing Hokcey last night-normal hockey though not ice [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] To all newbies.

Ell xxx
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top