Quote:
Originally posted by ~ṂNicA~:
[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:

I think boy's often are Mommy's boys not neccesarily becasue they're babies but the just love the attention and then when the girlfriends start coming poor Mom doesn't know what to do [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Noooooo. That's most deffinately not how I spell Penis(sorry,again),I'd typed up my reply in word and must have mis-spelt it and god knows what my friends have saved onto my autocorrect [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Well kids certainly do say the msot emabrressing things;I remember my Mom telling me about one time when I was little and this really obese woman walked past and i said to my Mom(very loudly I might add)" Why's that woman so fat?She huge!" [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I would never dream of saying that now.

You didn't speak English? You know now you would never think that.Well done. I was good at prety much everything at my Primary school 4-11 but then as I got older my enthusiasm well vanished into having to get up at God Damn 7! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I take it you and your brother aren't the best of friends? Well I have an older sister too,who's the oldest out of us all, and well she gets away with the most to be honest not that she's a bad ass. She deserves to get away wiht a lot really because she works so damn hard at her stuff. But then,to be honest, my Brother's the only boy so he gets to do his thing and with them already having been there and one that I get a lot more independace than a lot fo my friends so I have no complaints.....Except that I got the smallest room::sulk::

The W&G I watched was the one where Jack thinks Santa saves his Barney's window and it's really Grace. You could say I'ma fan of the trilogy juts nto a big one. I did see the third film and I will admit it was as good as you say. What was your favourite part?

Mon~ A lurk? Is that all we get,a lurk? Not even a wave.......

Ell xxx

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited EllsBells ]
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Argh! I thought girls were supposed to be the ones craving attention. Anyway, I think it hilarious when mom's have to deal with their 'baby' boy's girlfriends. Hee hee.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh! That must be embarrassing if you said that fat thing now! I don't think I've ever burst out with anything when I was a wee kid. I was the quiet kind. But I probably did some pretty stupid things though!

Aw, thanks. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Well, I have lived here for a decade, so I would think I should be able to communicate in English by now. Argh! I remember I used to be late for primary school almost everyday cause I woke up at like 8:30!

Well, it is true I'm not buddy buddy with my brother right now cause honestly, I can't stand being in a room with him for more than 5 minutes without having an arguement. It's seems like it's his job to piss me off, even when I'm normal to him! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] And my mom always makes me do stuff for him! He's 15! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Phooey.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hm, my mom is bigger than my brother's, so I'm not complaining there...
Old 01-10-2004, 02:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG HAYDEN IS SOOOOOOO HOT, hes looking much more older now compared to his higher ground days ...... oh the beautiful days, lol. hes such a hottie. my sisters older friends husband went to high school with him and his sister. thats soo cool, I WANNA MEET HIM [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] BUT I CANT....UNLESS I KIDNAPP HIM [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] :::LOT EVILLY:::::, lol

KTBSPA
Old 01-14-2004, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Stacey W*:
OMG HAYDEN IS SOOOOOOO HOT, hes looking much more older now compared to his higher ground days ...... oh the beautiful days, lol. hes such a hottie. my sisters older friends husband went to high school with him and his sister. thats soo cool, I WANNA MEET HIM [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] BUT I CANT....UNLESS I KIDNAPP HIM [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] :::LOT EVILLY:::::, lol
Hey Stacey! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the thread! Well, that is if anyone else comes in here anymore!
Old 01-17-2004, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Argh! I thought girls were supposed to be the ones craving attention. Anyway, I think it hilarious when mom's have to deal with their 'baby' boy's girlfriends. Hee hee.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh! That must be embarrassing if you said that fat thing now! I don't think I've ever burst out with anything when I was a wee kid. I was the quiet kind. But I probably did some pretty stupid things though!

Aw, thanks. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Well, I have lived here for a decade, so I would think I should be able to communicate in English by now. Argh! I remember I used to be late for primary school almost everyday cause I woke up at like 8:30!

Well, it is true I'm not buddy buddy with my brother right now cause honestly, I can't stand being in a room with him for more than 5 minutes without having an arguement. It's seems like it's his job to piss me off, even when I'm normal to him! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] And my mom always makes me do stuff for him! He's 15! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Phooey.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hm, my mom is bigger than my brother's, so I'm not complaining there...
I think my Mom handled it well when my Brother got his first proper girlfriend, she didn't embarress him once. Well I guess girls crave attention more but often form boys and not their parents:tonuge:

My little cousin Michael is three and him and his Mom were round at my house last night and he suddenly came out with "Mommy has nipples". [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Kids really do say the funniest things.

How old were you when you first moved to Canada? I know you have the hang of English now but I still wanted to say well done. My Primary school started at 9 and i only lived about a 10 minute walk away so I could lie in for longer but now I have to walk to the bus stop,catch the bus etc. We've been given a yellow school bus [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's really strange as none of the others buses to my High school are.....

I went through a phase where I pretty much hated my sister but we get along so well now. Me and my brother have always gotten on,I used to hang around with him and his friends untill I was about 8 [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] It seems strange but I was just one of the crowd. The thing with your brother will pass though,eventually.

What colours are your room? Mine is sort of like a real pale jade green on three of the walls then deep deep purple on the window wall and the little wall. My room is so weird,it's shaped like an L!

Ell xxx
Old 01-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Stacey W*:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi,welcome to the thread;which as Mia said is pretty dead 'cause people just post at the Hayden board now but we're fond of our home here too.

Ell xxx
Old 01-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:

I think my Mom handled it well when my Brother got his first proper girlfriend, she didn't embarress him once. Well I guess girls crave attention more but often form boys and not their parents:tonuge:

My little cousin Michael is three and him and his Mom were round at my house last night and he suddenly came out with "Mommy has nipples". [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Kids really do say the funniest things.

How old were you when you first moved to Canada? I know you have the hang of English now but I still wanted to say well done. My Primary school started at 9 and i only lived about a 10 minute walk away so I could lie in for longer but now I have to walk to the bus stop,catch the bus etc. We've been given a yellow school bus [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's really strange as none of the others buses to my High school are.....

I went through a phase where I pretty much hated my sister but we get along so well now. Me and my brother have always gotten on,I used to hang around with him and his friends untill I was about 8 [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] It seems strange but I was just one of the crowd. The thing with your brother will pass though,eventually.

What colours are your room? Mine is sort of like a real pale jade green on three of the walls then deep deep purple on the window wall and the little wall. My room is so weird,it's shaped like an L!

Ell xxx
Omg! Another person!!!! *huge tackle*

Well, your brother was lucky then. I'm extremely sure mine won't be. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

*shudder* I think that if I had a boyfriend, I'd be more embarrassed about my brother's actions than my parents'...

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] about your cousin! But I don't think I ever said the word 'nipples' when I was a kid. Oh wait, I don't think I even knew that word, since I couldn't really speaking English anyway. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I moved here when I was 3. So yeah, I've had lots of practice with this language. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And I can still speak my native language. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyway, well, right now, sometimes I get a ride with my dad in the morning to uni and sometimes I catch the bus. I'm too cheap to shell out $$ for a parking space.

I hope so. I had another spat with my brother this morning. Argh! I wanted to flush his head down the toilet!!

Wow! You have color in your room! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My mother would kill me if I painted the walls another color. So yeah, my walls are white. The doors and sides are oak, and the carpet is baby blue.
Old 01-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Hey!

I just had to come here!

Ell- How are you girl? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mia- I'm also here now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What's up? What were we talking about ages ago!?

Stacy- Welcome to the thread! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm Maria [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maria
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 01-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167:
Hey!

I just had to come here!

Mia- I'm also here now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What's up? What were we talking about ages ago!?

Maria
Hey!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I don't remember what we were talking about! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] This thread is so dead now.
Old 01-31-2004, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

*cough cough*

*fiddles with hair*

Where has everyone gone? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Everyone has ditched!

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/hayden-c...penders-64549/