Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2003, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
OMG I totally forgot about this thread. Ya'll should go visit Hayden at his board. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I do that too! But I don't forget about this poor lonely thread...
Old 11-20-2003, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EllsBells:

Hurling chunks! So poetic my dear [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Sorry to hear about you not getting a break for so long but it'll make the on you do get more special,says she who has an Inset day next Friday.Can I ask for your advice? See I went upstairs earlier and hear by brother crying in his room. My brother never cries,I haven't seen him cry since he was about 10. I knocked the door after a couple fo minutes and asked him a stupid question,then I asked if eh was okay he said "yeah" as if it was the stupidest question but he had been crying really strongly. The only thing I can think of is problems with his girlfriend.Should I talk to him or get my big sister too or what? I think someone needs to because boys don't really tell eachother they cried do they?

Ell xxx
Yes, I do have a flair for the pen. My poety rocks! See:

Snow falling wildly
Mia eats an ice cream cone
Ell gets slimy worms

Tada! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *bows*

Oh! Er, I don't know how late I am to answer your question. Is your brother feeling better now? I don't really have any advice because I've never seen my brother cry strongly before. But maybe it would be good for one of you to talk to him, if you haven't already. Cause you do know how guys don't share that easily. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:

Yes, I do have a flair for the pen. My poety rocks! See:

Snow falling wildly
Mia eats an ice cream cone
Ell gets slimy worms

Tada! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *bows*

Oh! Er, I don't know how late I am to answer your question. Is your brother feeling better now? I don't really have any advice because I've never seen my brother cry strongly before. But maybe it would be good for one of you to talk to him, if you haven't already. Cause you do know how guys don't share that easily. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Err.... your poetry is most impressive,let me have a go-

She sits with a smile
watches Mia for a while
cleaning ice cream
off of her shoe!
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] We should be English masters.

Thanks for the advice on my bro. I din't exactly talk to him about it but I managed to cheer him up pretty well and he appeciated it well he did call me his "favourite sister"!( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )I still don't know what it was but it can't have been his girlfriend cause they're hunkydory. I've gotta pop out now and get my Mom some posh choccies to go with the rest of her prezzie. Thanks again for the advice honey [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Old 11-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Err.... your poetry is most impressive,let me have a go-

She sits with a smile
watches Mia for a while
cleaning ice cream
off of her shoe!
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] We should be English masters.

Thanks for the advice on my bro. I din't exactly talk to him about it but I managed to cheer him up pretty well and he appeciated it well he did call me his "favourite sister"!( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )I still don't know what it was but it can't have been his girlfriend cause they're hunkydory. I've gotta pop out now and get my Mom some posh choccies to go with the rest of her prezzie. Thanks again for the advice honey [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Oh! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I lurve your poetry! Sadly, I can only write haikus. I'm impaired. Here's my reply:

Ice cream gone from shoe
But something else stuck there now
A green squished cockcroach!

No problem! But I'm not sure if I actually gave you advice...just some words that popped into my head.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hope your bro is feeling better! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] So how was your trip with your mom? Fun? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2003, 01:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Oh! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I lurve your poetry! Sadly, I can only write haikus. I'm impaired. Here's my reply:

Ice cream gone from shoe
But something else stuck there now
A green squished cockcroach!

No problem! But I'm not sure if I actually gave you advice...just some words that popped into my head.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hope your bro is feeling better! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] So how was your trip with your mom? Fun? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well at least you seem to have nailed the good old haikus [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] One small question-since when have cockroaches been green? I'd write back cept my imaginative levels of creativity,or ILC as I like to call it, are low as I have had to do give hour long advice over the phone to a friend.My ear is on fire! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]Not literally.

Thankyou for the advie whether they were words which popped inot your head ro nto they were much appreciated. Yeah my brother is fine now I didn't so much talk to him about is as juts cheer him up which he appreciated and it wasn't anything to do with his Gilrfriend so i guess that was good. Yes thanks I managed to get the rest of my Mom's present. We(my family and my bro's girlfriend) went out to dinner on her birthday and then to see Love actually at the cinema,have you seen it?

Ell xxx
Old 11-27-2003, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

hey all, im sarah from ontario and im new to the hayden board but not to hayden, can i be added to the list? thanks.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 11-27-2003, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Well at least you seem to have nailed the good old haikus [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] One small question-since when have cockroaches been green? I'd write back cept my imaginative levels of creativity,or ILC as I like to call it, are low as I have had to do give hour long advice over the phone to a friend.My ear is on fire! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]Not literally.

Thankyou for the advie whether they were words which popped inot your head ro nto they were much appreciated. Yeah my brother is fine now I didn't so much talk to him about is as juts cheer him up which he appreciated and it wasn't anything to do with his Gilrfriend so i guess that was good. Yes thanks I managed to get the rest of my Mom's present. We(my family and my bro's girlfriend) went out to dinner on her birthday and then to see Love actually at the cinema,have you seen it?

Ell xxx
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So picky! Fine. A brown cockcroach! Happy? Honestly!

Aw, aren't you a great friend? Advice for an hour is tough. I've done more than an hour before, and I swear I couldn't feel my hand or my ears after that. I felt like my head was permanantly attached to the phone or something.

Oh goody. I hope your brother stays happy! Mine is impossible right now, since he is entering his teen angst years. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Argh! My life will be hell for a while now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I haven't seen Love Actually. Is it good? Is it another one of those quirky, funny Brit movies?
Old 11-27-2003, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah R:
hey all, im sarah from ontario and im new to the hayden board but not to hayden, can i be added to the list? thanks.
Sure! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll go add you right now! And I like all the stuff in your siggy! I'm an OC fan too! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 11:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Sure! I'll go add you right now! And I like all the stuff in your siggy! I'm an OC fan too!
thanks, your nick name looks familiar, i think i see you on the o.c. boards as well.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

as for hayden, is his ne movie going to be playing everywhere or is it just a limited release movie?

oh yeah, you can add my birthday, its september 30th, thanks.

anyone else here from the ontario or toronto area? i remember seeing pics of hayden buying his car from the dealership along the highway to toronto and i thought to myself, wow, he was only like 30 minutes away from me, too bad i've never run into him in toronto, lol.

[ 11-28-2003: Message edited Sarah R ]

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 11-28-2003, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah R:

thanks, your nick name looks familiar, i think i see you on the o.c. boards as well.

as for hayden, is his ne movie going to be playing everywhere or is it just a limited release movie?

oh yeah, you can add my birthday, its september 30th, thanks.

anyone else here from the ontario or toronto area? i remember seeing pics of hayden buying his car from the dealership along the highway to toronto and i thought to myself, wow, he was only like 30 minutes away from me, too bad i've never run into him in toronto, lol.

[ 11-28-2003: Message edited Sarah R ]
Hm. Yeah, I do post on the OC board. Where do you post on it?

*Goes off to add birthday*

Hey, at least you might get a slight chance of seeing Hayden. I live like halfway across the country, with no chance whatsoeve! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 01:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So picky! Fine. A brown cockcroach! Happy? Honestly!

Aw, aren't you a great friend? Advice for an hour is tough. I've done more than an hour before, and I swear I couldn't feel my hand or my ears after that. I felt like my head was permanantly attached to the phone or something.

Oh goody. I hope your brother stays happy! Mine is impossible right now, since he is entering his teen angst years. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Argh! My life will be hell for a while now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I haven't seen Love Actually. Is it good? Is it another one of those quirky, funny Brit movies?
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yes thanks much happier now that I am not havign visions of a 6ft green killer cockroach! Have you ever seen a roach in real life?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] tell me about it,I kept swapping ears when one of them got too hot. You managed it for over an hour,good god woman you must be a saint or just have unaturally cold ears. Well one of my best mates is down because her best friend is being inconsiderate and stuff and it's just hard for her.

My brother seems absolutely fine now,back to his usual self. I started seeing my current boyfriend around 3 weeks ago and he got all protective he was going " Who is he? Is he an idiot? You're not going out with an idiot." It was so funny. I pity you for your brother being all hormonal but you have to look on the brigth side-has his voice broken yet because that's always so much fun to see happening!

Yeah Love Actually is hilarious,it's very british humour but form the sounds of it you like that so I would deffinately reccomend going to see it.

Sarah~ [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi,welcome to the thread. I'm Ell,the name's a bit of a giveaway. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ell xxx
Old 12-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yes thanks much happier now that I am not havign visions of a 6ft green killer cockroach! Have you ever seen a roach in real life?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] tell me about it,I kept swapping ears when one of them got too hot. You managed it for over an hour,good god woman you must be a saint or just have unaturally cold ears. Well one of my best mates is down because her best friend is being inconsiderate and stuff and it's just hard for her.

My brother seems absolutely fine now,back to his usual self. I started seeing my current boyfriend around 3 weeks ago and he got all protective he was going " Who is he? Is he an idiot? You're not going out with an idiot." It was so funny. I pity you for your brother being all hormonal but you have to look on the brigth side-has his voice broken yet because that's always so much fun to see happening!

Yeah Love Actually is hilarious,it's very british humour but form the sounds of it you like that so I would deffinately reccomend going to see it.

Ell xxx
Yes, I have seen a roach in real life. Where I used to live, my dad would step on them if they were on the sidewalk cause I would scream. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They were brown though.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh no! I was dead tired. I was lying in the dark in bed, and getting earburn and a crick in my neck. Also, I was losing my voice. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Aw, I hope your bud feels better! Inconsiderate friends can be such dinks!

Aw! I wish my brother would be protective of me! Not that I want him to be, but I wish I had an older brother! It's so funny that he doesn't want you to go out with an 'idiot' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but he probably just wants to prevent you from dating a potential jerk.

Heehee. Yes, the voice cracking has started! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's especially noticable when he yawns.

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Brit humor! Actually, I love all humor.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Hi Girls! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm so sorry I've been neglecting the thread again. I miss you all a lot. I have trouble getting around all my favourite threads with so little net time to spare though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I hope you're all well. I've chatted to Ell recently. She and abby tracked me down. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Again, I feel terrible. We have loads of catching up to do and I will try my hardest to make sure we do it.

I read in a movie mag that Shattered Glass is due our here in Australia in March. I got so excited when I read it. It seesm like a lifetime ago when we first heard it was in production. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Damn he looks hot in the promo pics. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Has it been released already O.S.?

Oh, and Ell, sorry to hear you've been sick again recently. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

TTYAS. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kat

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 12-05-2003, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
Hi Girls! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm so sorry I've been neglecting the thread again. I miss you all a lot. I have trouble getting around all my favourite threads with so little net time to spare though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I hope you're all well. I've chatted to Ell recently. She and abby tracked me down. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Again, I feel terrible. We have loads of catching up to do and I will try my hardest to make sure we do it.

I read in a movie mag that Shattered Glass is due our here in Australia in March. I got so excited when I read it. It seesm like a lifetime ago when we first heard it was in production. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Damn he looks hot in the promo pics. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Has it been released already O.S.?

Oh, and Ell, sorry to hear you've been sick again recently. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

TTYAS. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kat

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Kat!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you're posting again. You know I can't fully get my OzBot friend fix without you!! How are ya??? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 12:43 AM
Total Fan

There's also an extensive photoshoot of Hayden with Karolina K. in the latest Vogue with Renee Zellweger on the cover. I'll post the pictures later tonight. He looks so GOOD. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Misako
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
Orli and Ewan's Style-Ologist
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top