Ultimate Fan

i like ken's motorcycle jacket.

Source:
http://www.yamaha-motor.co.th
Old 08-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

hey Maxi

we don't bite...deep.

soooooo.....who among the 4 do you like?
Old 08-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Absolute Fan

hey Maxi! welcome!!!!

fla - its mainly a love triangle, but then other people are jumping in kinda.

oohhh....more pictures. xiexie
Old 08-31-2004, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

lol Isy you're making me choose? I like all of them! Vic was cool in Lioh Xing Hua Yuen. But I'm unbiased...

Thanks ***isy***, Mei Zhuo and Raye of Light for the welcome.
Old 08-31-2004, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Raye, il try to burn u copies. no time na kc coz i was rushing when my grandparents left. il find a way, don't worry. IF trilogy lang ba? nways, u can borrow from Isy's wide dvd/vcd collection once school started. hehe.. no late fees pa!!

re Tomorrow, i knew i should bought vcd of that one!! i kinda like Shawn Yue. he's got number of films with Edison Chen too. dude, u should see him un Just one look, he's too skinny!!

Isy, thanks for the pics!!! whew!! ur replacing me na!! nways, re the clothes.... hmmm... the white clothes, what's up with Zai's yellow sneakers? ok, he's still cute! and i agree with you on Ken's jacket!! cute!! i love that style!! re 2nd costumes... as always, Vanness had the nicest one. Ken's looks ok but he should have lose that silver thing on his left side. and Jerry, it would have been ok if he lose that peach or pink thing hanging. and shoot!! my Zaizai!!! wtf?!?! what's up with tacking the pink shirt?! he should have have it untacked!! im gonna :spunk: their costume designer again!!!

haven't seen Jerry's Gravity! this is what i get for having so slow, ant-like connection.

Welcome, Maxi!!

yo Fla and Lindsay!!

Marie's MIA...
Old 08-31-2004, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

damn shuai!! ku ai!! cute!!
Old 08-31-2004, 02:48 PM
Absolute Fan

oohh..pictures from the Night version. hehehe...cute.

je - Oo. i think trilogy lang. we'll see what happens when school starts. and yeah, buy the vcds. ganda. i like it. shawn gets annoying sometimes though cuz he doesnt know what he wants. and i feel bad for eddy since he's like lei who always comes to rainie's recue and is like her guardian angel, but i cant help it. i just love shawn & rainie.

they have the first episode of Mars with engish subtitles on OnlyF4.
Old 08-31-2004, 10:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye... ohhhhhhhhh eng subtitled mars... wow!
Old 09-01-2004, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

lol I'm assuming this is where all the Chinese people are?
Old 09-01-2004, 02:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

maxi - actually we're all the LOVERS of CUTE chinese people ....

Last edited by ***isy***; 09-01-2004 at 04:28 PM
Old 09-01-2004, 05:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Endless Rain
lol I'm assuming this is where all the Chinese people are?
Chinese people? WHERE!? kidding .....but yeah, what isy said. dont be fooled by the ocassional appearances of mandarin words and phrases. hehehe...we speak tagmandalish around here. i made a new word! hahaha....and i thought taglish was bad. hahaha....

but if it helps....my great great grandmother's maiden name was of chinese-mestizo decent what was it again? hmm..it was similar to Cojuangco...umm...Tingcungco..Tingcunko...something like that. i cant remember how to spell it. my dad told me one time, but i forgot.

isy - its good subtitles. even w/o the subtitles though, as long as youve read the manga, its not hard to follow.

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 09-01-2004 at 05:49 AM
Old 09-01-2004, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

lol I don't want to be the only Chinese person here though. I forgot how to say computer in mandarin! I was talking to my grandmother and I could remember computer in Taiwanese but not CHINESE. Sorry. Obscure information. It's late at night. Sue me.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:55 AM
Absolute Fan

dont worry maxi. we're chinese at heart. (although my grandmother believes i'll grow up to be korean dont ask.) like this one time when i was at the grand opening of Vivid, this chinese lady kept talking to my friend (i had left her by her lonesome and had wandered off to get closer to vann ) and my friend is a pure filipino so luckily i had already taught her how to say "dui bu qi. wo bu dong."
Old 09-01-2004, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

maxi: i'm chinese but i live in the Philippines though, so you're unbiased? good we need unbiased people here

i don't like vanness' vest thingy so much if it's buttoned i love ken's motorcycle type jacket! cute! jerry and his girlish acessories and zz's pink flowery whatever, kill the designer!

eng subtitled MARS? cool i'll try to check it out

av
Old 09-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

maxi - we want diversity here!!!! so where do you reside now? we get nosy too, so if you write up your bio that would be great. j/k!

raye - i've been reading mangas already and someone (actually 2-3 people) had suggested MARS...so of course i got it, and haha, i like REI so much jeje was crying her eyes out when we found out that Zaizai will be playing him..

fla - tita mimi is still not back! so when i get my facial this sat i dont have the scoop from the thai concert yet! oh well...

je, marian, linds -
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top