Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2004, 11:32 AM
Total Fan

hi, guys! am a bit i'm also deleting messages from my yahoo acct. i got 1700 msgs... sooo..

Raye: love your av.. i just watched meteor rain a few days ago..

Linds & Fla: can't wait to give your vcds..

Je: any luck on the MARS photobook?!

Isy: bespren! miss you! still worried about your condition... maybe i should be the one who attended that event. ok, am not making any sense...
Old 08-25-2004, 01:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Mars=-
Linds & Fla: can't wait to give your vcds..
i can't wait to get it too. so i can stop my withdrawal already. i need to relive the F4 concert last december.......

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-25-2004, 03:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y
i can't wait to get it too. so i can stop my withdrawal already. i need to relive the F4 concert last december.......
Old 08-25-2004, 05:07 PM
Absolute Fan

je - it was Infernal Affairs i believe.

isy - oohh..babysitting? i hope theyre well-behaved. my mom said that the most expensive tickets for the concert is $65. i think thats what she said. she said it from the hallway when i was in my room.

my friend's so funny. she woke me up by texting me, then she called me from indiana as she ran to her class, just to tell me her new e-mail address.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

raye - might be able to go, my boss cancelled her trip so i don't have to baby sit!

where are tickets sold? my aunt really wants to see em...
Old 08-26-2004, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

yeah i wanna watch the f4 concert too in bangkok! i am seriusly in F4 withdrawal!

did someone say Infernal Affairs? i wanna watch too! Lat Saturday my history teacher had a film showing, and I go tto watch Enter The Phoenix and Infernal Affairs one! i wanna ewatch IA 2 and 3! and my friend and I founf Daniel Wu kinda cute!

wow, raye and isy, your hair must look so great! wait isy, do I have you as my friendster ba? i don't think I can remember!

marian: d you have a Friendster account?

so Jerry has 2 cds in HK and Taiwan? wow, i want both but no money!

linds ha, what are you thinking with jerry and the white pants?

av
Old 08-26-2004, 04:15 PM
Absolute Fan

isy- i really have no idea, someone is looking up details for me, i just dont know who. probably my dad, or one of his friends. i doubt its my mom, she knows nothing about concert tickets. heh.

fla - yeah, i wanna go to the concert too. major withdrawals. im so bored out of my mind here at home. i spent yesterday watching Shaolin SOccer just for kicks. that movies so funny. however, the other day, my friend and i watched the Making of Star Runner that was on the DVD. we didnt finish though cuz we had to pick up our other friend to go to the movies. we didnt understand anything Vann was saying, so had to just look at him. it helped my withdrawal a bit. hehhe...
Old 08-26-2004, 07:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

fla -- OMG!! isn't Daniel Wu Hot????? i seriously think he's cute. Enter the Phoenix is where he's gay or sth right? and bespren KM is there too.. why does she have to paired up with the hotties??

raye - man, i gotta research on the tickets too!

Shaolin Soccer was really funny... Stephen Chow cracks me up.... but you should watch Edison Chen in DUmmy Mommy Without a baby and Sex & the Beauties....man! Cutie!

Ok sorry sorry its not f4 related....
Old 08-27-2004, 12:49 AM
Absolute Fan

isy - remember, dont wanna get in trouble for the Edison talk again. hehehe....

F4 related, i just got Jerry's cd. Night Version...thats the b&w cover version right? his songs are actually pretty good. and wow...so hot in those pictures
Old 08-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye - i like the Night version too! the pics... but in the day version there's pics of jerry in bed. well, he's kneeling in the bed. very....... demmit.

i like One Meter a lot. but whatever, jerry = hot.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Lindsay, if ever, can we meet on sats? coz sunday's always a family day. but if not, il find a way to meet u on a sunday.

Raye, oh!! IF!! shoot!! i might not be able to burn u copies. duibuqi! but Isy has a copy, u ask her if u can borrow it from her since ur school would be like, near her place.

Fla, u2!! u free on a sat or sun? oh, and IF!! dude, i have 1-3!! so love it!! and i just bought Enter the Phoenix and 8 other HK films. hehe...

Isy, yep! Daniel Wu's cute but yah know me, i think Edison's cuter even he has the attitude problem. hehe... did they release Twins Effect 2 already? can't w8 for the video!! hehe... btw, did i mention the encounter i had with one of this stores in divi coz i was looking for F4 stuffs. promise, i would like to cut the throat of the owner of the store!! he's like, 5566 is better than F4 coz so and so... if only I was so drained already coz the stuffs i have in hand and hungry, i would have debated with him!! nways, i haven't seen Shaolin Soccers but we have a vcd here so il watch it one of these days. and of course, EC in Dummy Mommy and SB, so damn cute!! oh, and i just saw this banner at MTV-Asia about doing a stunt video and getting a chance to host with EC, and i asked my sis about it and she told me the details, and i was like, what should i do to win?!?! hehe... kidding!! if that's with Zaizai, i might do some stunt that u guys aren't expecting me to do just to win. hehe...

re Jerry's album, damn!! distribution's set on Sept.11 at Dish near ABS-CBN and that's like in QC and i can't come. too far!!! oh, and the cds aren't even here in the Phils. yet coz they said that Jerry's not yet finished signing em!! heck!! but i hope to get it asap!! i don't even know if it's the day or the night ver!! ohwell, thanks guys for supporting Jerry.

Marie, u can buy the Mars photobook at www.yesasia.com .
Old 08-27-2004, 05:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo
linds ha, what are you thinking with jerry and the white pants?
HA! what else?

je: no prob about saturday. just tell me when or text marian.

isy & marian:

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-27-2004, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

linds ha, you ha, naughty like us

isy: yeah Enter The Phoenix was where he was gay and KM was there too, as well as big star extras like Sammie and jackie Chan and yeah, Daniel Wu is a hottie wait, i did't know him then, but what was his role in Magic Kitchen?

je: yeah, people who do that are so annoying, saying 5566 is better. keep your opinions to yourselves yeah i heard aboutt eh Dish jerry album launching thingy.

raye: so the songs in his album are actually pretty good? are they all ballad like stuff?

marian:

night version huh? i don't even have a copy yet

av
Old 08-27-2004, 10:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

linds - on jerry white pants comment.

fla - omg!!!! daniel.. i dunno where he is in Magic Kitchen too...too busy gawking at jerry.

but daniel is pretty cool in Princess D (edison's his bro there) and Naked Weapon (stupid movie but shirtless daniel is worth seeing ... )

raye- i have Infernal Affairs...i actually want to re-watch it, so i can burn you the dvd...

je - geepz..5566 vs f4? not even!
Old 08-28-2004, 12:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

not the full version but worth watching!

Gravity
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top