Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay! We can always hope too I can't wait to include and add more to the fanfiction archive

I've been working on a story for some time now, and hopefully I'll get it done soon
Old 11-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 11-06-2006, 11:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
right back! Welcome to the thread After tonight's episode I dunno, I'm such a dork, I got excited at the mere reference of Niki even though Peter had no idea about what happened exactly.

God how long before Peter runs into her...I keep thinking Linderman is the key here.
And I would be curious if Niki gets caught up somehow with the portrait.

Again, no mention about Isaac and the portrait but I think that it will prove very pivotal later...

OH, I noticed something a couple of episodes ago. When Isaac is going through the paintings, and Simone goes to tak them, I noticed there was a portrait of a woman in a yellow dress...I'm guess this is of Niki, but I'm not sure...could someone check?
Old 11-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

yeah it was niki

I also think that Linderman is the key

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-08-2006, 04:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone! I made some Niki/Peter and Peter icons
PLEASE credit TMG if you plan on using them Also, it would be nice to know who is snaggin what!
Teaser Icon...

CLICK ON THIS (((((LINK))))) FOR ICONS

P.S. I have another fanfic on its way this week

Roswell 10/2/00 Adding you to the list Elusive One I guess that makes you #5. If you still want it
Old 11-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

lovely icons they are really awsome

AND I NEED SOME SCENES

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I agree I love both of their characters and they seem to be living very parallel lives with wanting answers and trying to have people believe in them. Thanks for adding me to the list! I cna't wait until they finally meet!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 11-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovieGrrl (View Post)
Hey everyone! I made some Niki/Peter and Peter icons
PLEASE credit TMG if you plan on using them Also, it would be nice to know who is snaggin what!
Teaser Icon...

CLICK ON THIS (((((LINK))))) FOR ICONS

P.S. I have another fanfic on its way this week

Roswell 10/2/00 Adding you to the list Elusive One I guess that makes you #5. If you still want it
love icons.

don't make fun of me! and yes, i would like to be added. hehe.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Roswell Awww! Great to see ya again. btw, got your PM but have been uber busy with classes. Will post back to ya ASAP Loved the note! So much I want to tell ya!

Iola
OMG! Yeah they need some scenes. When Peter even referenced the blonde from Vegas or when Peter planned on going down there, I couldn't help but wonder if they'd wind up in the same diner. lol. Anyhow, my inner geekdom just kind of jumped...this show has me hooked!

Elusive One Nah! Not making fun of you. I was more relieved to get as far as 5! yay! baby steps everyone! Seriously... Niki/Peter thread should be re-titled:

The Underdog of Shipper Love. lol. It's really UC in every way right now, but sigh! How great is it to just be a part of a fandom of such a great show?

Seriously, on possible titles for Future N/P threads??

Here are mine! Feel free to add some of your own!

Niki/Peter Thread - How Good Boys Get Dirty
Niki/Peter Thread - Forget Smut, Let's Hope The Bed Stays In One Piece
Niki/Peter Thread - He Can Be Her Hero

*god, somewhere in the background Enrique Iglesias is getting a second lease on life for his song Hero*

Niki/Peter Thread - Juat A Hop and Skip Down the Darkside, Baby!

___

That's it for now from me, how about you?
Old 11-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

It's not me myself and Irene it's Niki,Jessica, and Peter
Old 11-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Extreme Fan

HAHAHA! That's just too good! LoL.

Niki/Peter Thread - Because They'll Always Have Nathan!
Niki/Peter Thread - Because They Could Always Ditch Nathan
Niki/Peter Thread - Three's Not A Crowd, It's Just Spreading the Love!

LoL. C'mon guys you know there are more

HERE is ANOTHER GAME

Lines niki/peter would never say to each other...

Niki: You know, Jessica thinks you're really cute.
Peter: C'mon you don't have use 'Jessica' as an excuse. You can just admit it...
(leans in) You.Like.Me.
Niki: No, I swear it's Jessica--
Peter: And she thinks I'm cute, eh? Well you can tell her she's about as cute as a lobotomy. I'm outta here.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Addicted Fan

it would be so cute if its jessica who begins to like him, and he would change her forever...haha. or jessica and niki endupfightimgover him. its my turn no its mine.

a lotofthe shipsare uc...imo
Old 11-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

I think they are the last to meet

or when Peter is going to Lenderman to get that painting, Niki is there too

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-10-2006, 01:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive One (View Post)
it would be so cute if its jessica who begins to like him, and he would change her forever...haha. or jessica and niki endupfightimgover him. its my turn no its mine.

a lotofthe shipsare uc...imo
Yeah that's true, I guess I'm just impatient for some Niki/Peter scenes and it seems like some many good scenes have happened with other characters already.

Iola

I think they will meet soon Hopefully somewhere in Vegas! That's a drabble waiting to happen. lol.
Old 11-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovieGrrl (View Post)
Yeah that's true, I guess I'm just impatient for some Niki/Peter scenes and it seems like some many good scenes have happened with other characters already.

Iola

I think they will meet soon Hopefully somewhere in Vegas! That's a drabble waiting to happen. lol.
it's funny on the last ep they mentioned vegas in the peter scene and i right away thought of peter/niki.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread