Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2006, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

i think niki is gonna be a dangerous person for everyone!

i hope when peter appears in her life, things are gonna change

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-31-2006, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay, back and feeling LOADS better I'm planning of writing an episode review and posting it in my LJ later if anyone cares to read it. lol.

In terms of Niki? I keep thinking what Kring and TPTB were saying about making the distinction of the series being a little bit different than the x-men. As much as Heroes is part of this comic mythos; meaning themes common within comics/graphic novels, I feel Niki will be not redeemed as much given the oppotunity to play off her duality more.

What I saw last night in the episode and feel is going to happen to Niki will be more than a simple good and evil. There is SOOOO much Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix in her storyline that I hope it doesn't end as dramatically.

As far as Peter? I really would love to see him reach out to Niki with the help of Nathan.

----

side note
BRB with fan art, and icons soon
Old 11-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

When I saw that Niki was not capable of controlling her power, I also thought of Phoenix I hope a Xavier comes and rescues her ... and by that I mean Peter

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-02-2006, 08:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Hehe! Professor is right! I've been uber busy lately I'm working on some wallpapers and stuff but not done.

By the way, I found a cute nickname for Milo/Ali (professional fandom not personal because I do like him with Alexis) -

Milo + Ali = Allo hehehe how cute is that? lol. Then again, I think cute is not completely the best description.

What I'm curious to see is if Niki's abilities is somehow a molecular advancenment or shift which would explain her abnormal super human strength...

I had a curious question...if Peter were able to absorb any abilties of Niki, one being an alter-ego, could Bad!Peter do things behind Good!Peter's back?

oooh ideas for fanfic. Imagine what would happen if Peter only KNEW of Niki's strength but not of the split/doppleganger. What if Petere were able to do things while Good!Peter slept? Heh.

Last edited by TheMovieGrrl; 11-03-2006 at 11:53 AM
Old 11-03-2006, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

I admire you you have so much fantasy

good luck with your fic

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Hehe, thanx! I mean there's a lot of fun stuff that could happen with Niki. And well let's look at the chain, Niki has history with Nathan (whether he likes it or not), it's only a matter of time before Peter has something to say to her. And with Milo's admission of Peter being this "caregiver" and have a connection with every person he meets, we can naturally presume that Niki will be part of that fold.

I just can't wait until next week
Old 11-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovieGrrl (View Post)
Hehe! Professor is right! I've been uber busy lately I'm working on some wallpapers and stuff but not done.

By the way, I found a cute nickname for Milo/Ali (professional fandom not personal because I do like him with Alexis) -

Milo + Ali = Allo hehehe how cute is that? lol. Then again, I think cute is not completely the best description.

What I'm curious to see is if Niki's abilities is somehow a molecular advancenment or shift which would explain her abnormal super human strength...

I had a curious question...if Peter were able to absorb any abilties of Niki, one being an alter-ego, could Bad!Peter do things behind Good!Peter's back?

oooh ideas for fanfic. Imagine what would happen if Peter only KNEW of Niki's strength but not of the split/doppleganger. What if Petere were able to do things while Good!Peter slept? Heh.
Allo!

Seriously the more we speculate about Peter manipulating or whatever Niki's powers... sooooo much possibilities. Peter is all kind-hearted, just imagine how his other half will be!!!!

Hey, I was gonna get back to you about the list. I just wanted to be number five. Hehe.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive One (View Post)
Allo!

Seriously the more we speculate about Peter manipulating or whatever Niki's powers... sooooo much possibilities. Peter is all kind-hearted, just imagine how his other half will be!!!!

Hey, I was gonna get back to you about the list. I just wanted to be number five. Hehe.
LoL. Okie dokie then. lol. I just wanted to drop off some Niki/Peter fan art here first

Just wanted to post another Wallpaper I made recently Hope you all like it.

Click on the size you prefer for your wallpaper. Again, please don't post these elsewhere, and please credit if you used

((800x600)) ((1027X768))
Old 11-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

gorgeous really awesome

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Addicted Fan

omg! that is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! holy. really beautiful.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you I just constantly feel inspired. You know, there's such a great dynamic at combine these two characters together. I mean what makes me like Niki is that you never know when she's gonna twist towards good or bad. But that's what makes it awesome.

OMG! I got the whole comic series of Rising Stars and let me tell ya! There is SOOOOOO man similiarities to this series, Heroes, it's ridiculous. I wonder how often this will be brought up, or when people will start to read it

There's this passage that made me think of Peter and Niki and it's from Issue 1

Quote:
Though we could not have guessed what shape they would take, the patterns of force that would form our lives and our futures were already in motion.

Some of use would embrace what was coming. Others would deny it. For as long as they could. Some would become stars or comets, buring out too soon. Or clowns or businessmen or Heroes. Or criminals. Or killers.

The force affected all of us in different ways. But we can't blame that for what happened. It only made us more what we always were, what we would always be.
This narration comes from Johnny. For a brief bit more about Rising Stars

Wiki
Quote:
Rising Stars is a 24-issue comic book limited series by J. Michael Straczynski about 113 people (called "Specials"), as they are born with special abilities following a mysterious light in the sky. The comic explores how a society may react to the introduction of superpowers, and how those Specials may react towards society and each other. Rising Stars was one of the first comics produced under Straczynski's own Joe's Comics imprint for Top Cow Productions.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:31 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Thank you for sharing these bits, it's going to be very interesting.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

owh that is so cool thanks for bringing this up

i o l a.
#.#
Old 11-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Just wanted to post real quick that I've started a fanfic archive for Niki/Peter but it's open to fan fiction for other characters; just no other romantic/shipper fanfics than Niki/Peter. There's a lot of fanfics for their other pairings, I just thought I'd place the challenge for everyone to write something for them

::Rising Heroes:: Fan Fiction Archive

I thought I'd post some fan arts here soon
Old 11-06-2006, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

thanks. and great idea

i hope we get some scenes tonight

i o l a.
#.#
Closed Thread   Post New Thread