Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2006, 12:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Peter/Niki Appreciation Thread #1: Lost Souls Looking 4 Answers

I never though of being a Niki/Peter fan right off the bat...it started off with a simple banner, some fan art, and now I'm hooked on the idea of when their paths will cross. Maybe wishful thinking for romance, but not for a kick-butt storyline. I think Peter and Niki can really bond and become great allies.

After watching the series thus far I find myself intrigued with their storylines. Both share the desire to search for answers and often are faced with doubt. Both have a lot of unraveling to do as well as share a connection with Nathan. I can't help but wonder what context they will meet and how interesting it will be

On a more superficial level, I love Ali and Milo's work! Together they look awesome, and I feel like they have enough onscreen chemistry that if they shared scenes it would be awesome!

ONLINE - NP FAN COMMUNITIES

NEW FANS - PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES

• Name/ScreenName:
  • Male/Female:
    HEROES: NIKI/PETER
  • Favorite Scene/Episode So Far:
  • Best Moment:
  • Worst Moment:
  • Moment You Can't Wait For:
  • Moment You Wish For:

FF FANLISTING

01. TheMovieGrrl
02. purplexdawn
03. MariSk8
04. Roswell 10/2/00
05. Elusive One
06. Mia_R
07. provocative
08. love_addison
09. Dreamsingr
10. seduction
11. Cabot007
12. valleri
13. brathanfan27
14. pinkchick5577
15. zietke

FAN ART

TheMovieGrrl

Last edited by TheMovieGrrl; 04-28-2007 at 09:10 PM
Old 10-25-2006, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

I like the idea of these two

Name: Iola

Why Them: Because they just match.

How would you like for them to meet? When they have to save the cheerleader.

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-25-2006, 01:08 PM
Extreme Fan

you know that's a great plot point I've been working on a drabble about these two! Hehe, I'll try to post it later on in the day

But I can't stop making fan arts of these two. lol. Right now I'm just hooked on this show, and I sooo want to see more about Niki's power!

I had a thought about Peter's ability to absorb powers...do you think that if Peter were to be around Niki he would find himself confronted with a darker side?

Oooh I'd love to see that kind of confronatation between Hyde!Peter and Nathan
Old 10-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

I think he could use it against her and tells that she has to go to the good side

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

You know, I really felt for Niki when she was telling Nathan that she really wants to be good Then I thought...awww, Nathan isn't very touchy-feely (in the emotional sort of way. lol. ) I thought, you kno know if Peter knew and if he was there, it might be different

Another reason i think the dynamic between Peter/Niki/Nathan could work is that Nathan and Peter are kind of like these ying and yang. I do feel like if Niki were around Peter it might have a more calming effect.

I dunno, I'm still searching to see how far Niki's powers go...I mean if Hyde!Niki could take out those thugs, chances are she has some super-strength; an ability that may come in handy when they try to go save the cheerleader.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with you.

Peter and Niki would totally undrestand eachother they could comfort eachother

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-25-2006, 02:18 PM
Extreme Fan

hehe! I feel like I'm on a roll! I just made a Peter/Niki Manip I wanted to post it here first because it's more shippy/appreciation

Hehe.

Old 10-26-2006, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

it's gorgeous

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-26-2006, 07:00 AM
Extreme Fan

aww thanx!

Still kind of getting out all the kinks from my fanfic but I'll post it up shortly

I can't imagine we're the only ones who like the idea of Niki and Peter getting together? As friends? As maybe more than that later? Maybe

<<still peers out and sees some tumble-weeds>>>

I cannot wait for Monday. that's all I will say. as a niki fan, it'll be superduper.

Edited to Add Am I the only one who think it's kind of cool how Ali is always (for the most part) kind of next to Milo for the promos and ads? Hehe! Makes my shipper :heart:
Old 10-26-2006, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

well i absolutly adore these 2 characters and i sure can't wait to see them doing scenes together

i do hope that they can't find comfort in eachothers arms

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-26-2006, 07:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplexdawn (View Post)

well i absolutly adore these 2 characters and i sure can't wait to see them doing scenes together

i do hope that they can't find comfort in eachothers arms

I think you mena "can" find comfort and I can't wait to see how they do cross paths. I guess we'll keep each other company. lol. Hehe
Old 10-27-2006, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

yeah I mean can sorry.

I think we are the only ones here

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-27-2006, 05:38 AM
Extreme Fan

yeah! Which again, is strange? I mean are not Ali and Milo hot side by side? LOL That's my shameless superficial reason numero 1. lol. For all other reasons, I just think with her split personality/super strength and his ability for absorbing powers things may get interesting! LoL.
Old 10-28-2006, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

I hope her other side takes over and thinks Peter is hot and they make out

i o l a.
#.#
Old 10-28-2006, 08:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay getting smutty here, but if both sides of Niki were to want to make out with Peter would that make it like a threesome? LOL j/k

I'm working on more fan art/icons and banners!

So all you LURKERS introtroduce yourself. lol