Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Claude's become one of my faves with Claire and Hiro. The dude just kicks ass, a no nonsense guy. Anyway, Claude continues to teach Peter how to control his powers, first by stealing a woman's purse, handing it to Peter, and running off, leaving Peter without the shield of invisibility. But Claude tells Peter to forget about everyone to fully control the powers, and decides to follow Simone, who finds Issac on the same rooftop that Claude keeps the pigeons, and it appears that Simone's falling back for Issac. Afterward, Claude throws Peter off the roof to make him relearn to fly, so to speak, and Peter ends up impaled on the busted roof of a taxicab, but Peter uses Claire's healing factor to save himself. So he tries using his memories of Claire to control his powers, but he starts losing control, so Claude knocks him out.

Claire meets her real mom and they show off each other's powers. After the visit, and Claire's back home, Meredith calls Claire's dad, Nathan(effectively making Claire Peter's niece, and simultaneously breaking the Paire shippers' hearts), to tell him that Claire found her.

Claire lucked out, as Sylar escapes from HRG's custody(locking HRG in the cell in the process), and dresses as a Primatech deliveryman to get into Claire's house. But his sounding like a child molester made Claire's adopted mom suspicious of him, so he had to use his telekinesis to knock her down, but HRG shows up with the Haitian to save his wife. Then he has the Haitian erase her memory again.

Hiro tells his dad about his destiny, but his dad doesn't care and wants him back home(after tearing up the painting of Hiro fighting the T-Rex), even offering up the Executive Vice Presidency of the family company, which his older sister Kimiko says is losing money everyday that Hiro's not home. So Hiro accepts the offer, but in a way that gets his dad to make Kimiko the heir apparent, so Hiro gets to stay in America.

The psychiatrist tries to get Jessica to come out. Big mistake, as Jessica breaks her restraints and fries her with the tazer. But then a death row inmate confesses to Niki/Jessica's crimes(thanks to Linderman), making Niki a free woman, against her wishes. Doesn't take long for Jessica to overtake Niki after that.

Episode grade: 10/10

Next week: Mohinder and Sylar forming an alliance? That doesn't sound like it will end well for Mohinder.
BearDogg-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
oh Charlie, you must be ecstatic.
Haha, you know me too well... I already know this won't stop you from shipping them though... you're in it for the long haul
CharlieXscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

you know it!
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Great episode!! Loved it!

I am really loving everything with Peter and Claude. I was so scared for Peter though when he got pushed off the roof! So glad he regenerated and hopefully he can learn to control his powers cause he already almost blew up!

I can't believe Nathan is Claire's dad! It sucks since I'm a Paire shipper. I liked that Claire was getting to know her mom though. Can't wait to see more of that.

All the Sylar stuff was just wow. So creepy too. Good thing he didn't get to Claire yet though. Guess Haitian man saved HRG.

I was so surprised at all the Niki/Jessica stuff, especially when the lady was killed. And now she's free....well Jessica at least. So Linderman let her out? Looks like trouble ahead with her.

All the Hiro/Ando stuff was cute but not as interesting as usual. Ando was so funny though with thinking his sister was hot.

There's so much I can fake
There's only so much that I can prove
avi by open_distance
UltimateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Holy uber fraking hell. That was so fraking awesome. I was yelling at my TV a lot.... So for tonights episode.

Ok dude I really don't like Claude. He creeps me out so far. I knew Peter would regenerate himself, but it took me a second to remember he got Claire's power. Really no strong feelings about that tonight though.

Ohhh. Ando. I loved him and how he had a crush on Kimiko. I laughed my ass off at the end when he widens his arm for a hug, and Kimiko just smiles and bows. All like "Um yeah... No dude." I did like how Hiro got out of taking over the business. He's funny when he's pretending to be an ass, and well I really don't know what to think of his father.

I really feel bad for Niki. I hate Jessica, cause wow that would really suck. I love Ali Larter. I think she's such a good actress and she's so pretty. I am so intrigued with her story, and dude I hope she gets out of the mirror soon and kick some ass. Jessica is seriously way way to out of control.

Effing hell I knew yet was so shocked on who's Claire's father was... I had 3 choices.

1. Nathan
2. Sylar
3. Mr Bennet.

I guess Nathan was right. I knew it wasn't Claire's dad at the end since his shirt was black, and covered his arms. Nathan wasn't in the episode at all, so he was like a good choice. I'm glad I didn't get to into the Peter/Claire shipping. I am much more of a Zach/Claire fan.

Sylar seriously creeps me out. I think the actor is hot, but Sylar scares the hell out of me. Especially tonight when he was at Claire's house. Ok was I the only one who laughed when Mrs. Bennet is about to reveal his name but yells at Mr. Mongos? That was funny. Since we've never heard his real name.

Also I really liked meeting Claire's mom. Yay! Although I have a feeling Mr. Bennet will wipe her memory away soon, and once more Claire's memory away.

Also I am new to these sections of the boards. Hey all.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
breath we drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sylar is the hottest creepiest guy ever. He's just wicked.

*in deep southern accent* "Maybe I kill you first . ." CLASSIC!
Old 02-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

You know who ruled in this episode? Claude! He's grown on me quite a bit
Old 02-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I LOVE Claude, once again I must point out he and Peter have this Angel/Spike thing working for them. Peter is like "I love my family & friends, I want to save the world, I have to" and Claude just simply says "People suck" So true, so very true.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOmoonshadowOo (View Post)
I LOVE Claude, once again I must point out he and Peter have this Angel/Spike thing working for them. Peter is like "I love my family & friends, I want to save the world, I have to" and Claude just simply says "People suck" So true, so very true.
Wow.. I never really saw the Angel/Spike element Peter/Claude have. That's a really interesting parrallel
Old 02-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I *Loved* Claude's comment on Peter's hair.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Absolute Fan

That was a thrilling episode! I need to go watch it again!

A few points though ...

1) I was right! Nathan is Claire's dad.

2) Isaac trying to find Peter through his paintings and he was finding him ... he just didn't know it. That was great! Need to go back and check whether or not Peter was completely visible when he was sitting beside the taxi. In Isaac's painting, Peter was only partially there.

3) Sylar is very creepy and evil.

Locally, there was this constant list of school closings at the bottom of the screen that distracted me a bit. Can't wait to see it without that.
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Any trekkies in here who catched the "NCC 1701" on the licence plate when Hiro gave his father a hug at the end?

Also, i love Claude more and more (and the weird thing is that i don't know whether it's because i associate him with The-Christopher-Eccleston-Doctor *g* or because i like him for what he is - the invisible man ...if that makes sense )

Nathan is Claire's father, huh? Well, i feel sorry for all Peter/Claire shippers. (But personally i think Claire would have been a little bit too young for Peter) ...what a family! Seems like (nearly) everyone has a power in the Petrelli-family-clan

Isaac working together with Mr. Bennet? Hmm.

Sylar is creepy BUT i like him

Ribbons here! Return your ribbons here!
ILY#159 ~ WYMM#111 ~ LAY#24 ~ LL#82 ~ SPS#40 ~ NSL#54 ~ FlannelWhore#27 ~ I Do#14 ~ FF#14 ~ E'06#18
sunny sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:43 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm glad Nathan's the father. Now all those people who want Peter and Claire as a couple can shut up.

and Ando was so hilarious, trying to move in on Hiro's sister. What about that rule where you can't go after your friend's sister? Hiro didn't seem to mind tho. Maybe because he knew his sister's too smart for that. lol.

and lol at Claude punching Peter when he was overloading. that was priceless.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediBlastoise (View Post)
I'm glad Nathan's the father. Now all those people who want Peter and Claire as a couple can shut up.
I wouldn't count on it...People are still in denial at the spoiler thread... Age didn't matter to "Paire" shippers... Why should incest? For people to stop liking a couple because they're related is simply madness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediBlastoise (View Post)
and lol at Claude punching Peter when he was overloading. that was priceless.
Haha seriously, Claude's the best.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Whatever, Paire have hot chemistry. If they wanna have Uncle and Niece give each other eye sex, then that's their problem lol.

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
haydensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread