Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2008, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

Yaaaaaay, for the Haitian! Even though his character is quiet and we don't see much of him, I absolutely love this character and hope that we get to see more of him again. It was cute with him at the end with Noah, saying how they can't be partner's since Sylar is in the picture. Leave it to Noah to have a back-up plan to find his weakness.

Wasn't sad at all not to see Maya or Mohinder.

I just loooove Claire's biological mom. She's pretty much badass and regardless of what happened in that 'box', I still think that she could teach a lot to Claire. And Claire leaving...we all saw it coming. Her mother really is keeping her trapped. I'd like to know where she's going.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:07 AM
db
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape One (View Post)

There is one thing that puzzles me... why are we seeing a repeat of other abilities in the past by new people? We have two flyers... Nathan and West... and now we have two future painters, Isaac, who is dead, and this new guy. Granted, there will undoubtedly be a repeat in abilities at some point because you can only come up with so many, but repeating them this early in the series?
Read in another board that the producers are repeating powers to show that there are others out there

Think of it as people with different eye coloers. Majority have the basic blue, brown, black, gray and then you you have the unique color like hazel which many people dont have

Of coarse the unique on heros being Peter and Syler

IMO i think this new turn reference the shows title and what makes a hero?
Many more people we see have powers and dont act them while you have some who do for the good and bad of man kind
Old 09-30-2008, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

We've had a lot of repeats, actually. Nathan/West, Isaac/Africa dude, Adam/Claire...and I'm sure we'll get a few more too.

I forgot to mention Noah and Sylar! Seeing them together is VERY entertaining. They actually seemed to work very well together as a team, minus the whole...Sylar killing Jesse part. I'm almost glad that he did, though. Mainly because Sylar can't just turn "good" by flipping a switch or finding out who is real mom is. He still has evil and that "hunger" inside him. And it would be frustrating to see him change at the drop of the hat.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

one word ore more like two future sylar
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyinfatuated (View Post)
sylar was so awesome this eppy too i cracked up with the whole fbi agent thing haha
Sylar was a GOD yesterday. I still can't and won't get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Catherine* (View Post)
Daphne running normally was hilarious
ITA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =-Kathy-> (View Post)
Glad both Mohinder and Maya were not in the episode.
I'm glad about that too. Momo totally annoys me lately.

I loved there was so much Sylar, HRG and Haitan (finally!), they rocked the whole eppy.
Hiro and Ando convos were hilarious + Daphne = LMAO.

Also, for me, too much Claire and too little Nathan.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

he was.. everything was amazing over sylar.. i knew sylar was going to kil jesse because of how short the character was going to be on for.. i knew he was going to die and he did..

zach did an awesome job

the meredith/claire in the shipping container part was awesome it seemed real.. poor claire..
Old 09-30-2008, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

would anyone know where i can find the Ep. 303: One of Us, One of Them - Commentary?
i went to nbc.com and it say it anit working well it says page not found is it working for anyone else or just not me? and is there another site would it would be i can watch it sicne i watch all of the commentary the next day after hereos and this one seem to not be working well for me.

love
toni

you can add me to facebook if need help wiith any games or just want to add me
snowfalkes11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

i dont know i cant watch it because im dont live in the usa

who is doing the commentary?
Old 09-30-2008, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i dont know i cant watch it because im dont live in the usa

who is doing the commentary?
milo and Cristina Rose it siad on nbc.com but when i click on it it says page not found

Old 09-30-2008, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
one word ore more like two future sylar
LOBOTOMY?
Oldrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

I think the NBC website is working funky right now, even the Graphic Journal isn't showing up. Give it a little bit, and then maybe the commentary will be working again.

Old 09-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
I think the NBC website is working funky right now, even the Graphic Journal isn't showing up. Give it a little bit, and then maybe the commentary will be working again.
ok thanks for your help

Old 09-30-2008, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Holy crap, WTF?! That's bizarre but excellent - "If I'd known you were coming, I'd have made extra" I can't wait to see that now!

I loved yesterday's episode. First off, I totally adored Hiro and Ando and their entire antics to get the formula - "can I get popcorn?"/"no" Though I couldn't help but feel that Hiro disappearing in the middle of Ando's "we stick together" speech is an ominous sign of things to come I'm really nervous about their storyline, and what happens to lead up to apparently evil!Ando killing Hiro. Say it ain't so!

Daphne was good in those scenes aswell, I'm so intrigued by who it is she's working for. Ooh! I totally think that she's the girl in the paintings of Matt's future, the short, blonde hair seems to give that away. So supposedly, first they were going to get together and have a baby, and now she'll die in his arms? Poor Matt!!! The guy can never cut a break. Loved all of his stuff in the desert too, with the as-yet-unnamed painter. Though I'm not entirely sure what happened to him at the end, with the music and taking that weird drug stuff...

Angela Petrelli creeped me out and annoyed me this episode. The way she was babying Sylar at the beginning of the episode (and fed him that random woman!!! ), and then the fact that she just let him out, free into the world, considering everything he's done, seemed a bit stupid. I still don't know whether to believe her when she says she's his mum, or think that she's talking balls. It could go either way, to be honest!

That being said, I loved everything Sylar in this episode. He had a great dynamic with Noah, and seeing them snark at each other was so funny. Also loved his cop impersonation, and the way he came to the rescue at the end. Although, killing Jesse? Not so good. Feels like regression.

Nikki's really dead?! Noooo! Poor Micah, what's going to happen to him now? I can't help but think this'll be the last we see of him, if not for ever, then for a long while. Anyway, I liked the little moment between him and Tracy, and the revelation that she's a clone, even if I did think it was initially twins. Sounds interesting, anyway! And does that mean there might be more of her walking about? And what're the chances someone else might've been cloned too?

I love Peter and everything, but Future!Peter is just a pain in my ass. The numpty didn't think through the consequences of changing the past, and now he's running around trying to fix his mistakes, but it's not that simple. I know he said the future was messed up because of what Nathan revealed in the press conference, but I wonder how much further it'll be messed up now, because of what he did.

Speaking of, not enough Nathan in this episode And I was also glad about the lack of Mohinder and Maya, he annoyed me last week! The idjit

The scene with Claire and her mum was intense, but also kinda cool. Her mum is a bit of a badass! I'd love to see more interaction between the two of them, but I don't know how likely that is now, considering Claire left. What exactly does she think she's going to do?

Noah saying he was going to find Sylar's weakness at the end, and kill him, was an awesome reminder of how much of a badass he can be. Can't wait to see more of that story develop!
Old 09-30-2008, 10:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)
"If I'd known you were coming, I'd have made extra" I can't wait to see that now!
Haha at Peter's face, he has "WTF?" all over himself!

Quote:
"can I get popcorn?"/"no"
That was a good one, I laughed like 5 minutes lol.

Quote:
Nikki's really dead?! Noooo! Poor Micah, what's going to happen to him now?
I felt so bad for Micah, I don't want him to go. I was kinda shocked that Niki is dead, I've thought she's Tracy, but doesn't remember it or something (the personality thing).

Quote:
Noah saying he was going to find Sylar's weakness at the end, and kill him, was an awesome reminder of how much of a badass he can be. Can't wait to see more of that story develop!
Haha, true. Noah's made out of awesomeness. I'm sure the things between him and Sylar will be intense and interesting.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'll say it again ... if Heroes didn't have Sylar, the show would SUCK!

I hate the Hiro/Ando thing. Hiro has such a great power, but he's such an asshat. Enough already!

The writers just need to get their humor somewhere else than the Dork Duo.

Kill the cheerleader too. Enough already. Unless she falls for Sylar.
The Perfect Neurotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread