Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thinking the same thing.....maybe the were to freaked out my the preview.

I was meant to be ruled by Loki.
GodBlessTheFreaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:15 PM
New Fan

This season looks to be really great!

After watching this episode, I think I have an explanation as to why Niki was plagued with multipule personalities.

Since it seems there are at least 2 copies of her... Tracy Strauss and Barbara, which at least tells me there is another one named Barbara given that Dr. Zimmerman thought that was her name at first... this tells me that she was cloned. What's more, she was an experiment to see if they can make abilities happen through genetics and cloning. Given that each person has different abilities, even twins as we clearly saw last season, I find this very likely... Niki was super strong, while Tracy seems to be ice girl. Now, I don't think it's a stretch to think that somehow, Niki was aware she was a clone, or maybe even the original and all the others are clones... and because of this, her mind created various personalities to represent each clone. We saw several personalities in the first 2 seasons, and there are obviously at least 2 other copies around, which is including Tracy.

I do, however, think that Dr. Zimmerman told her that he "created her" a little too quickly... either the writers want this thread to move quickly, or something else is going on. I would be very intersted in seeing how this is played out.

There is one thing that puzzles me... why are we seeing a repeat of other abilities in the past by new people? We have two flyers... Nathan and West... and now we have two future painters, Isaac, who is dead, and this new guy. Granted, there will undoubtedly be a repeat in abilities at some point because you can only come up with so many, but repeating them this early in the series?

Maybe that is a bit harsh, and perhaps a little presumptuous of me by saying "this early in the series", since we are in season 3.

I am also enjoying how Claire is developing this season... and can definitely see her as becoming a potential villain after what she went through.

And on a side note... anyone besides me thinking of THE FLY when it comes to Mohinder this season?
Farscape One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

i remember a Barbara being mentioned i dont remember what was going on with that anymore

gosh teh Sylar stuff must had plugged my head or something haha
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cool, i could really see that being the case.

Thanks Farscape One

Old 09-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

when did the haitain and hiro ever met? i dont remember it at all
Old 09-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

uuummmmmmmmmmm................Good question

Let me find out.......

In "Five Years Gone"

Five Years Gone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

ok because i was thinking fyg.. bu ti dont remember them meeting at all
Old 09-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I still can't remember when it happened in the show.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

well i watched season 1 in 4 days online

im surprised i still remembered a lot haha

so when was that barbara part mentioned in the eppy i cant remember
Old 09-29-2008, 09:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG i watched season 1 in 1 day online. don't ask me how i did but i got done right before the season final.

Well i'm off to bed, so goodnight.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

wtf thats worse than me haha

saw parts of the eppy again.. i realized i missed some parts while i was busy chatting on here during the eppy haha
Old 09-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Good episode tonight.

I was sad that Mohinder and Maya weren't in this episode. But they will next week. Also it was nice seeing Micah again. I wonder what Dr. Zimmerman meant that he "created" Tracy.

Okay, I have to say that I am not liking the way Hiro is treating Ando. And I thought it was really bad ass the way Ando knocked out the Haitian. He really was awesome! Now they're locked in Level 5 and the Haitian can't keep watch over them forever so Hiro can't teleport them out.

I don't know about you guys but Claire is getting on my nerves. She's all woe is me, I can't feel anything crap. I'm not being mean, what happened to Claire was horrible it really was and I would want to get back at Sylar too. Meredith is right though, Claire has to save herself before she can save herself.

So the guy in the desert he's been painting Matt's life for years. Wow. Matt has his own superhero stalker. Also the girl in the painting, I think it was Daphne. In one future, it looked like she and Matt hooked up and had a child together but in the new painting Matt's holding her dead body. Whoa.

The villains were pretty cool. I only wished I got to see more action from Flint and the German. I'm not at all surprised Sylar killed one of them for their power. Sylar was so cool in this episode. And he had the whole Men in Black look going on for him.

Good news and bad news. Good news Peter is finally out of Jesse's body. Bad news Future Peter took him to the future.

In the preview, Future Claire shots Future Peter, people are flying and Sylar is a kitchen wearing an apron and playing with a little boy and Mr. Muggles.

W...T...F?!?!

I can't wait for next week.
Oncer4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyinfatuated (View Post)
gosh teh Sylar stuff must had plugged my head or something haha
Sylar is made of awesome Jas He tends to do that sometimes

Carly ♥ Icon: Spike it up
Livejournal * Icon journal
BlondesHaveMoreFun_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

YouTube - Heroes Season 3 - 3x04 I Am Become Death trailer promo
Old 09-30-2008, 05:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Catherine* (View Post)

Hiro and Ando

Hiro was being stupid and Ando was being awesome. I'm getting kind of tired of Hiro's comic book view of the world, and Hiro really needs to realize that the best way to make sure your best friend doesnt turn on you, is to not treat him like an idiot. Cause look what happens when you do, you get stuck on Level 5. Way to go, Hiro
I'm glad they're changing Hiro/Ando relationship. It was getting boring before. I am liking Ando more and more now. I think this is fitting in with their theme for this season - showing the "villain" side ( or at least not so likeable side ) of our heroes.

Quote:
HRG and Sylar
Awesomeness.

I still dont know if Angela is Sylar's mother or not. I find it interesting we hear the ticking clock, when Sylar was looking at Angela. and if she IS his mother, why give him up for adoption, unless the father wasnt Petrelli. ...
Anyways...2 new powers for Sylar. Not a bad day at work
I was never a Sylar fan but now I am. This episode he was awesome! Can't wait to see the softer side of Sylar next week. I think this is the flip side - they will be showing the "good" side of the nominal villains.

Quote:
Claire
I'm getting tired of her "Woe is me... I can't die" bit..nice to see her leave..and hopefully she'll get a better storyline now..
This season we will see Claire's villain side.

Quote:
Tracy/Nikki
could be interesting. I missed a bit at the end, but the doctor said that he created her? What is she, a clone? But she cant be, she has a different power...so a mutant!clone?
I'm looking forward to see how this all develops.
Quote:
The Haitian rocks. ... No Mohinder? Bad. Although, no Maya? Brillant.
Glad the Haitian is back. Glad both Mohinder and Maya were not in the episode.

Really looking forward to Sylar, apron and Mr Muggles next week .

=-Kathy-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread