Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2007, 05:31 PM
New Fan

Hi, I'm new!

Not sure if any of you are familiar with/post at JJB, but there's a Milo/Hayden thread in the pictures forum and someone by the name of gapprncess posted this:

Quote:
they are together for sure. they were off by themselves, all touchy feely at the HBO Emmy party. [I know this] because they came by and sat at the table next to me
Here's the thread, if you want to check it out: Hayden & Milo/ Peter & Claire [[Heroes]] ~ The cute couple! - Other Pics - Pictures - theJJB.com - Message Board - Yuku
Old 09-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanique33 (View Post)
i hate to admit. i'm still waiting for them to reunite. that san fran epi, broke my heart, when she didn't want him. poor stephen.

haha, you have to start with epi 1. before you know it you'll be watching prom. hmmm, hayden was in black on her birthday as was milo. perhaps there was a theme.

when we get to the mexico epi, now we can imagine hayden on the bar. lol.

me too! that epsidoe made me all sad too

she looks happy with Nick Zano though..

new preview: YouTube - Heroes Season 2 Myspace Preview

got me all excited
Old 09-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

All these rumors need to stop! People are gonna believe what they want to, that is their right unfortunatley

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 09-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntimateStranger (View Post)
Hi, I'm new!

Not sure if any of you are familiar with/post at JJB, but there's a Milo/Hayden thread in the pictures forum and someone by the name of gapprncess posted this:

Here's the thread, if you want to check it out: Hayden & Milo/ Peter & Claire [[Heroes]] ~ The cute couple! - Other Pics - Pictures - theJJB.com - Message Board - Yuku

thanks for sharing!
wow I'm getting so0o excited!

Kristen Stewart: "...Kissing Edward Cullen"
Old 09-18-2007, 05:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Greetings! I haven't posted on fan forum in ages but I've been reading the HALO threads for a while because they are just adorable.

I gotta say, as much as I love the HALO love, I kinda liked it better when it was contained in these threads. It's spreading like wildfire now and some of it's pretty ugly. I guess Hayden and Milo's publicists are earning every last dime of their paychecks right now, because you know their phones are ringing every two minutes. Halo probably got sent to the principal's office today too..had a little chat with some suit at NBC. Heroes is the best thing they've got, I'm sure the negativite publicity is making them sweat.

Kim
Old 09-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyinfatuated (View Post)

me too! that epsidoe made me all sad too

she looks happy with Nick Zano though..

new preview: YouTube - Heroes Season 2 Myspace Preview

got me all excited

who is this nick zano you speak of? i'm in denial. she does look happy. but he was her first love.

ooh off, to watch the preview. thanks for the link.

Kim, i agree, i know some people are happy the news is out. but, i like when things are more contained. lots of people tend to become more cautious. so, it has an adverse effect on people who want to see more of them.

i don't think they'd be in trouble with NBC, it's providing the show with insane publicity, and they've done nothing wrong. what i like is, they are still hanging out with each other at events. i don't think there will be confirmation, i think they'll live their lives and if pics get out, they get out.

hopefully as the season rolls on, it will be less of a story.

i forgot to pose her pic, with kevin connelly. i'd love her to go on entourage. hmmm...

Last edited by Tanique33; 09-18-2007 at 06:19 PM
Old 09-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tanique33, I think it'll die down too, I just hope that all the current chatter doesn't freak them out to much. And now that I think about it, they probably won't get in trouble with NBC. The network may even thank them because it may even bring in more viewers. Couple ships are huge and I've already come across a few people on you tube who have been turned on to the show from seeing those World Tour Halo videos.

BTW, someone posted a link from B93.7 a while back and I'm to lazy to see who it was. Whoever you are, we live in the same area. I hear Ms. Natalie's diva dish from time to time.

Last edited by rosnutus; 09-18-2007 at 06:26 PM Reason: because I'm a dork
Old 09-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

wait, people actually think Milo was physically abusive towards Alexis? ummm yea, and Peter/Simone had the best chemistry ever. besides, my guess was Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood.

and wow, we have a new thread already. you guys are such posting-whores. and HELLO to all the new members! i'm Jess.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
wait, people actually think Milo was physically abusive towards Alexis? ummm yea, and Peter/Simone had the best chemistry ever. besides, my guess was Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood.

and wow, we have a new thread already. you guys are such posting-whores. and HELLO to all the new members! i'm Jess.
Aww Peter/Simone. I just saw Tawny in the new FOX series "K-Ville." PETER/SIMONE BEST CHEMISTRY EVER!
Old 09-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

awww poor Tawny, too bad her character was lame.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
awww poor Tawny, too bad her character was lame.
I actually haven't finished the series.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Just wanted to let you guys know there's something about Hayden and Milo on E! News. It's on now for west coast viewers.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

really? but you do know what happens to her, right???

dude, HALO overload, seriously. the media is too generous towards us.

damnit, the one time is miss E! news. it already aired over here if they're showing it now in the west coast.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

If you go to Eonline.com you can see a clip on the vine about halo...maybe what they showed on tv?
icon: duerre76
Old 09-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

eh, i'll check later.

and dude! what happened to our 2nd OP? *shifty eyes*
Closed Thread   Post New Thread