Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good lord, people have nothing better to do than sit there and start rumors. Come on you must have something better to talk about than saying Milo hit Alexis. Whatever. Halo is for me and that's all I care about right now. Who cares about what other stupid people come up with.
Total Fan

Hold up now! I've never heard of Milo hitting Alexis. Not even a rumor. Where did THAT come from. And I haven't heard anything about Milo supposedly yelling at Hayden in a club. Not even a Perez rumor.

It's true Milo doesn't seem like then hitting type, but some people are that deceving and that good of actors. But I don't think so.

With a mom and TWO older sisters, I'm sure he has nothing but the upmost respect for women

Ultimate Fan

I extra a lot on OTH and I personally have met and hung out w/Stephen a few times and most of the time, he's awesome. But I will tell you that if he's in a bad mood, he can have a hot temper. That's all I will say on that.
Edward&BellaRobert&Kristen
XX/AngelAtTwilight profile<<my stories!
avi: me
Old 09-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieswenson (View Post)
I extra a lot on OTH and I personally have met and hung out w/Stephen a few times and most of the time, he's awesome. But I will tell you that if he's in a bad mood, he can have a hot temper. That's all I will say on that.
I was talking about Milo not Stephen. Who the hell is Stephen, some no name wannabe reality TV person. I can't stand any of those people, Lauren, Heidi, Spencer, yuck

Old 09-18-2007, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Good lord, people have nothing better to do than sit there and start rumors. Come on you must have something better to talk about than saying Milo hit Alexis. Whatever. Halo is for me and that's all I care about right now. Who cares about what other stupid people come up with.
Exactly!!! Why do ppl have to constantly make up rumours!! geez get a life!
Old 09-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayden-fan868 (View Post)
I was talking about Milo not Stephen. Who the hell is Stephen, some no name wannabe reality TV person. I can't stand any of those people, Lauren, Heidi, Spencer, yuck
Whoa killer, I know! I was just saying the part about Stephen.

Everyone can obviously tell that Milo is not someone to do that. Complete tabloid fotter. He should sue.
Edward&BellaRobert&Kristen
XX/AngelAtTwilight profile<<my stories!
avi: me
Old 09-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am not necessarily a Halo fan, but I thought I'd give this thread some perspective.

I hate when these rumors start, because to me they're all BS. Their is no way in hell I'm going to believe that Milo physically hurt Alexis, he's just not that kind of a person. I also hate when people bash Hayden, when they know absolutely nothing about her. IMO she is one of the most level-headed celebrities out there and that's a rarity considering her age. She's seems to be an old soul of sorts, wise beyond her years.

If they're dating then I'm happy for them and if not that's okay too, because I'm sure that they will maintain their friendship.

I just wanted to let you guys know that not every fan is as close-minded as some are.

Just wanted to get the point that not every fan is full of negativity, and I'm certainly not.

Said my peace

Feel free to carry on.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

new thread already! see.. whenever I come back from school there is a new thread..

did i miss anything big?

I was watching E! and it had a commercial for the E! News thing later on..

and it said.. is Hayden's new love a Hero

everyone is talking about them..

i it!
Old 09-18-2007, 04:25 PM
Total Fan

E! just did the worst reporting yet. they go, "hayden and milo were awfully cozy at the emmy's. so, we asked their co-star greg grunberg straight out" then they show the clip of greg and go, "oh well. better luck next time."

i see why they don't get good scoops.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
And I haven't heard anything about Milo supposedly yelling at Hayden in a club. Not even a Perez rumor.
Stephen was the one that supposedly yelled at Hayden in a club, not Milo. He walked in after Stephen left.

Last edited by inag; 09-18-2007 at 04:31 PM
Old 09-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanique33 (View Post)
E! just did the worst reporting yet. they go, "hayden and milo were awfully cozy at the emmy's. so, we asked their co-star greg grunberg straight out" then they show the clip of greg and go, "oh well. better luck next time."

i see why they don't get good scoops.
its kind of obvious they would do that though..

the commercial look good! I didnt watch the news thing.. it hasnt shown here yet

probably be up on the site anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieswenson (View Post)
i dont know him personally just TV wise but it showed that in Laguna Beach.. you could tell he has a temper and gets jealous easily.. could have been why their relationship was rocky! who knows..
Old 09-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded Joy (View Post)
I am not necessarily a Halo fan, but I thought I'd give this thread some perspective.

I hate when these rumors start, because to me they're all BS. Their is no way in hell I'm going to believe that Milo physically hurt Alexis, he's just not that kind of a person. I also hate when people bash Hayden, when they know absolutely nothing about her. IMO she is one of the most level-headed celebrities out there and that's a rarity considering her age. She's seems to be an old soul of sorts, wise beyond her years.

If they're dating then I'm happy for them and if not that's okay too, because I'm sure that they will maintain their friendship.

I just wanted to let you guys know that not every fan is as close-minded as some are.

Just wanted to get the point that not every fan is full of negativity, and I'm certainly not.

Said my peace

Feel free to carry on.
That's really nice to hear. And what you said about Hayden is exactly what I mean when I say she seems very intelligent and mature for her age. You just formulated it better .
Old 09-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by inag (View Post)
Stephen was the one that supposedly yelled at Hayden in a club, not Milo. He walked in after Stephen left.
when was this.. what did i miss
Old 09-18-2007, 04:35 PM
Total Fan

well it's not that it wasn't obvious E! would do that. i figured they had new news since sunday. but thye are typically late with scoops. you're so not missing anything. just watch the greg bit and you can save yourself time.

as for stephen yelling at her in a club, it was from some link someone posted last thread, i believe. i personally don't buy the story, but i think some do.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyinfatuated (View Post)
when was this.. what did i miss
Janet Charlton's Hollywood -- Celebrity Gossip & Rumors
Closed Thread   Post New Thread