Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
as for stephen yelling at her in a club, it was from some link someone posted last thread, i believe. i personally don't buy the story, but i think some do.
Yeah, it sounds suspiciously like that Laguna Beach episode to me. But who knows, maybe he didn't learn his lesson about being watched all the time.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hayden and her boyfriend Stephen Colletti (One Tree Hill) went to Les Deux to celebrate her return and things went immediately bad. He must have been suspicious about Milo because he started SCREAMING at Hayden in the club
that part makes sense though.. i mean in the La Methode Cauet Interview you got the sense she was still taken.. because they pointed out Milo was the only one who was single

plus Stephen getting all jealous happened before.. on Laguna Beach especially when Kristin wanted to see other guys Stephen didnt take it so well..

plus in that TMZ video taken at Kinkos i believe one of the last candids taken of them together before the Heroes world tour.. they didnt look so cozy.. Plus Stephen looked like he wanted to attack the paparazzi

ETA: yea that was similiar to an LB episode.. Stephen got all jealous...

One thing Kristin and Hayden have in common.. they are flirty..
Old 09-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Total Fan

inag, yeah it wasn't just that for me. the milo bit sounds phony. ws he waiting in a car across the street? lol. whatever. like i said, i don't buy it, but if others do, that's cool.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't really pay attention to those stupid rumors because all I care about is HALO...and more halo

Kristen Stewart: "...Kissing Edward Cullen"
Old 09-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

That Stephen thing is such BS. Again, just online media making up crap.

My god the media cracks me up

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 09-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

so it's all BS?

Still adds more drama to our ship
Old 09-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

the Stephen part makes sense to me Laguna Beach makes me see the bad side of people and after seeing that TMZ video at Kinkos

i would be scared to be around him

he may not scare paparazzis away but he sure would scare me away

read the comments over there
Old 09-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow these threads are moving by fast. I came home from work and when I was done reading #28 there were already like 50 posts on this one.

Good job people.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

that news has just got me in a real mood to watch Stephen getting jealous over Kristin again going to put in my LB eppys to watch

i believe the video im talking about is from this one:
Hayden on Being Hayden - TMZ.com
Old 09-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

All those rumours are poop in my opinion, I don't take anything literally unless there is proof. Is there any video or photos of this so-called meeting up after HWT? People make up BS just to feel special.

It's about bloody time
Emma&Hook
Old 09-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJessFord (View Post)
New Link

I’m Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip � Hayden Panettiere And Milo Ventimiglia An Item?

If you read in the comments section someone else is now talking about the Milo hitting Alexis thing also. THAT rumor is spreading faster than Halo I know it's not true but I hate that it's spreading so fast.
Wow. See kids fiction can be fun!! I don't believe one word of this.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't know if you guys seen this but it's a clip of HAYDEN commenting a fan about a book she made for MILO

YouTube - Hayden Panettiere Abbey Road

Kristen Stewart: "...Kissing Edward Cullen"
Old 09-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyinfatuated (View Post)
that news has just got me in a real mood to watch Stephen getting jealous over Kristin again going to put in my LB eppys to watch
that is SCARY. when i was reading about ste-phens temper, i thought to myself, hmm, i think i feel like watching LB. LOL. i think i'll watch it in a bit myself. i did love stephen and kristin.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

im rewatching LB 1x01.. its about the black and white affair party.. and DRAMA happened.. made me think of Hayden's bday party.. and the whole black theme.. i wonder if there was any black and white..

because that would be funny

ME TOO I loved Kristen and Stephen.. and Stephen wanted to get back together.. but Kristin wanted to date other guys..
Old 09-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Total Fan

i hate to admit. i'm still waiting for them to reunite. that san fran epi, broke my heart, when she didn't want him. poor stephen.

haha, you have to start with epi 1. before you know it you'll be watching prom. hmmm, hayden was in black on her birthday as was milo. perhaps there was a theme.

when we get to the mexico epi, now we can imagine hayden on the bar. lol.