Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2024, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Yes me too

Yup it’s really awful what happened to that student who was a year younger than me at my high school

Especially with how it was on her birthday too

I can’t imagine the grief her family and close friends must’ve felt

Yup it’s supposed to

I can’t wait either just to get a glimpse of Winona as Lydia again

No they were other people’s comments lol

Well, now you can relax.

I know. I can't imagine knowing someone at my high school that had that happen. And it was on her birthday?

Yeah, I can't imagine that grief either.

Yep. It's been so long since Winona has played Lydia.

Oh, okay.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome, and you're welcome.

You're welcome again.

Thanks!

Well, I remember seeing Beetlejuice like it was yesterday. It opened March 30, so I saw it around April.

Oh, you know... what Jenna Ortega's character's "relation" will be.

What's cancelled, the new Star Wars movie? Yes, I've heard about a lot of cancellations by Iger and Disney. They're getting tired of losing money on flops.

Well, obviously. But part of the reason why the Ant-Man and Captain Marvel movies didn't work is because they weren't done right. And Eternals is the movie you make before Thanos dies, not after.

Yep, sounds like they're going back to 2000s mentality.

You're kidding! Star Wars merchandise isn't selling like it used to?

I can only hope they'd sell it back to Lucas. He was stupid for selling it to Disney in the first place. Marvel and Lucasfilm belong at Fox, and Fox doesn't belong with Disney either.

What happened with Power Rangers? I forgot if you told me that Saban got it back or not.

Yeah, but Disney bought IP that they don't know what to do with is the problem. Star Wars and Marvel have just never been Disney's thing. It's not what they do.

Oh, so Disney gave Power Rangers back to Saban? Let's hope that Lucasfilm and Marvel will be the next to go. I wish 20th Century Fox would be free from Disney.

I hope history repeats itself.

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

No problem.

I see.

Oh, that. Well, all joking aside it would be an interesting twist. We already know Beetlejuice has a wife who resemble Ortega's character, so what if his backstory involves him married with a kid then tragically his wife, and kid died maybe on the same bridge Adam & Barbara did.

Also maybe the house Adam & Barbara lived in was originally Beetlejuice's, and after he lost his family, he killed himself thinking he would be with them only to become Beetlejuice.

Add Lydia can see the dead, and then the theory sounds possible so to speak.

Maybe the Rey movie, but the Baby Yoda movie is definitely happening. Baby Yoda is what keeping Star Wars alive.

Indeed.

I know but while I might be foolish to say this but after getting the X-Men back why bother with stuff like that anyway?

Shoot just look at the hype for Deadpool & Wolverine, and X-Men '97.

Yep, 1990s/2000s mentality.

Not since The Last Jedi. It got so bad that for Rise of Skywalker, Hasbro had to released new OT figures with the Rise of Skywalker figures.

Not even the Prequels did this much damage to the merchandise like I remember the Prequels selling like hot cakes which I bought a lot of it when I was a kid.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons why I could see them cancelling the Rey movie because unlike a Baby Yoda movie, a Rey movie wouldn't be a sure fire hit.

Now, I'm not saying this because I don't like Rey but more because this is probably how the Disney board would like at it.

Ok.

He did but a few years later he sold it to Hasbro.

They have found success with Marvel. To be honest the only thing I think we'll ever agree on when it comes to Disney's empire is that they need to sell Star Wars.

I don't know I guess with me not attached to the Marvel Comics Avengers, other non X-Men/Spider-Man/F4 Marvel Comics characters, etc. I don't feel the same way you do with Disney owning Marvel, and while I am attached to the X-Men, so far I like what they're doing with them.

Yes, and they replaced Power Rangers with Marvel. Maybe Lucasfilm. Ok.

If it does then Disney might go for the full rights to Spider-Man.

Thanks, and no problem. Good, and thanks.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.
Old 03-19-2024, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well, now you can relax.

I know. I can't imagine knowing someone at my high school that had that happen. And it was on her birthday?

Yeah, I can't imagine that grief either.

Yep. It's been so long since Winona has played Lydia.

Oh, okay.
Yup

Yes

It’s crazy to me looking at pictures of her as Lydia how it looks like she hasn’t aged at all since the first movie

Yup

The internet is very unhinged
Old 03-19-2024, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alison...my internet is unhinged too...I get kicked off 5-8 times a week...

Everyone can submit their Movie character Rosters on Wednesday.... via In Roster submission Order -
1. Alison
2. Rita
3. Alex
4. Dave
Old 03-19-2024, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sucks Dave

I meant unhinged though as meaning people are very unfiltered with their comments
Old 03-19-2024, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alison...that is very true...and its especially sad when they do it in a public forum, IG, twitter, etc. I am very glad is a safe place to talk and there are rules in place that limit posters from going off - with anger or over-anxiety.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really meant more along the lines of people being horny in this case but yes I agree Dave
Old 03-19-2024, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alison...I hope this is NOT happening on fan forum... this is supposed to be a safe place to talk about entertainment mainly and to meet/ chat/ play word games, etc with friends.
People also have a lapse in judgement and forget that Fan forum is a Public Forum.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave!

Yeah, I hope that's not happening here either.

I'll give you my roster soon, Dave. Five characters, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Yup

Yes

It’s crazy to me looking at pictures of her as Lydia how it looks like she hasn’t aged at all since the first movie

Yup

The internet is very unhinged

Hi, Allison!

It's so sad.

Yeah, Winona still looks good. But for me, it's like yesterday that she was one of the hottest young actresses in Hollywood. I hate how fast time goes.

I hope not that unhinged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

No problem.

I see.

Oh, that. Well, all joking aside it would be an interesting twist. We already know Beetlejuice has a wife who resemble Ortega's character, so what if his backstory involves him married with a kid then tragically his wife, and kid died maybe on the same bridge Adam & Barbara did.

Also maybe the house Adam & Barbara lived in was originally Beetlejuice's, and after he lost his family, he killed himself thinking he would be with them only to become Beetlejuice.

Add Lydia can see the dead, and then the theory sounds possible so to speak.

Maybe the Rey movie, but the Baby Yoda movie is definitely happening. Baby Yoda is what keeping Star Wars alive.

Indeed.

I know but while I might be foolish to say this but after getting the X-Men back why bother with stuff like that anyway?

Shoot just look at the hype for Deadpool & Wolverine, and X-Men '97.

Yep, 1990s/2000s mentality.

Not since The Last Jedi. It got so bad that for Rise of Skywalker, Hasbro had to released new OT figures with the Rise of Skywalker figures.

Not even the Prequels did this much damage to the merchandise like I remember the Prequels selling like hot cakes which I bought a lot of it when I was a kid.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons why I could see them cancelling the Rey movie because unlike a Baby Yoda movie, a Rey movie wouldn't be a sure fire hit.

Now, I'm not saying this because I don't like Rey but more because this is probably how the Disney board would like at it.

Ok.

He did but a few years later he sold it to Hasbro.

They have found success with Marvel. To be honest the only thing I think we'll ever agree on when it comes to Disney's empire is that they need to sell Star Wars.

I don't know I guess with me not attached to the Marvel Comics Avengers, other non X-Men/Spider-Man/F4 Marvel Comics characters, etc. I don't feel the same way you do with Disney owning Marvel, and while I am attached to the X-Men, so far I like what they're doing with them.

Yes, and they replaced Power Rangers with Marvel. Maybe Lucasfilm. Ok.

If it does then Disney might go for the full rights to Spider-Man.

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Oh man, the same bridge? Now that would be a twist.

Okay, wouldn't them living in the same house be too much of a coincidence? Besides, isn't Beetlejuice supposed to be ancient? He did say he lived through the Black Plague in the 14th century.

What about Lydia seeing the dead? Please don't say what I think you're gonna say.

Baby Yoda? He's getting his own movie? He's keeping Star Wars alive?

Well, I think even with X-Men, they'd still be smart to stick with the Avengers as well. Going off on all these other franchises like Eternals and this other stuff is what got them into trouble.

Yep, I know. The hype is huge.

I'm not surprised. Letting JJ Abrams and Rian Johnson ruin Star Wars is Kathleen Kennedy's biggest mistake.

Well, the prequels were still done by George Lucas. They may not have always been the best, but at least they honored the legacy and didn't destroy it.

Yeah, well... I was a kid when the original trilogy came out. Star Wars merchandise sold like crazy then. It was ridiculous. One of the best birthday presents I ever got was Darth Vader's Tie-Fighter. The big one, like the kind they made back then.

Oh, I'd love for them to cancel the Rey movie, along with a lot of Marvel stuff.

I'm sure Disney is considering it. I don't hate Rey, I just think she's not a well written character.

Oh, so now Hasbro has total ownership of Power Rangers?

Okay, we agree on Star Wars. But my problem with Marvel is that they may be having success with it, but it is short-lived. More Marvel movies are flopping, and they're not being faithful to the material.

I know, you're not a comic book fan like I am, so you're not gonna feel the same way about it as I do. But I just hope they don't ruin X-Men for you. I still think the Avengers movies could've been done better, as well as the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. I've already told you about how they messed up Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, Carol Danvers, and Adam Warlock.

Oh, is that why they bought Marvel? Because they gave up Power Rangers?

Well, I'd prefer that Marvel and Lucasfilm all get sold away from Disney. Same with Fox.

I'm sure that Disney and Marvel Studios are just waiting to get full rights to Spider-Man back.

Old 03-19-2024, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah time flies but she still looks great

Yesterday I came across this old nsfw tweet of Anna Kendrick's (I’m hoping you know who Anna Kendrick is) from 2013 regarding watching a Ryan Gosling movie that was out at the time

People just always have nsfw thoughts online so I’m not too surprised
Old 03-19-2024, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Oh man, the same bridge? Now that would be a twist.

Okay, wouldn't them living in the same house be too much of a coincidence? Besides, isn't Beetlejuice supposed to be ancient? He did say he lived through the Black Plague in the 14th century.

What about Lydia seeing the dead? Please don't say what I think you're gonna say.

Baby Yoda? He's getting his own movie? He's keeping Star Wars alive?

Well, I think even with X-Men, they'd still be smart to stick with the Avengers as well. Going off on all these other franchises like Eternals and this other stuff is what got them into trouble.

Yep, I know. The hype is huge.

I'm not surprised. Letting JJ Abrams and Rian Johnson ruin Star Wars is Kathleen Kennedy's biggest mistake.

Well, the prequels were still done by George Lucas. They may not have always been the best, but at least they honored the legacy and didn't destroy it.

Yeah, well... I was a kid when the original trilogy came out. Star Wars merchandise sold like crazy then. It was ridiculous. One of the best birthday presents I ever got was Darth Vader's Tie-Fighter. The big one, like the kind they made back then.

Oh, I'd love for them to cancel the Rey movie, along with a lot of Marvel stuff.

I'm sure Disney is considering it. I don't hate Rey, I just think she's not a well written character.

Oh, so now Hasbro has total ownership of Power Rangers?

Okay, we agree on Star Wars. But my problem with Marvel is that they may be having success with it, but it is short-lived. More Marvel movies are flopping, and they're not being faithful to the material.

I know, you're not a comic book fan like I am, so you're not gonna feel the same way about it as I do. But I just hope they don't ruin X-Men for you. I still think the Avengers movies could've been done better, as well as the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. I've already told you about how they messed up Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, Carol Danvers, and Adam Warlock.

Oh, is that why they bought Marvel? Because they gave up Power Rangers?

Well, I'd prefer that Marvel and Lucasfilm all get sold away from Disney. Same with Fox.

I'm sure that Disney and Marvel Studios are just waiting to get full rights to Spider-Man back.

Hey Alex.

Thanks.

That it would.

Maybe but Beetlejuice was already living underneath the house, and I think it would be something Burton would do like it would fit with the whole the house on the top of the hill with a tragic backstory Burton likes doing.

Casper was also ancient.

Yes, I think it's possible Ortega's character could already be dead, and Lydia became her surrogate mom.

It cloud fill the void of Adam & Barbara, a nod to Beetlejuice's original ending with Lydia's death, etc.

Yes. Yes, it's a Baby Yoda & Mandalorian movie. Yes.

I know. Yep.

Definitely.

Nah, the biggest mistake was Lucas selling Star Wars. People can say what they will about Rowling but at least she still owns Harry Potter, and gave the main characters a happy ending.

Even the Curse Child didn't really ruin the happy ending.

Exactly.

I know. I see.

I know.

Same, and let's face it, the plot of rebuild the Jedi order is getting really old.

Yes.

Yep. I know but it's not as bad as Star Wars. For one whatever damage happens to Marvel, they can always make a comeback with a sequel, reboot, etc.

Star Wars don't have that same choice.

Well, for Marvel I am a fan of the X-Men comics. To be honest I'm not attached to the Avengers because unlike the X-Men it wasn't a big part of my childhood.

Thanks, and I hope they don't ruin it either. I know.

They bought Marvel to be what Power Rangers couldn't be.

I know but then what if someone like Zaslav got Marvel? For one something like X-Men '97 would already be cancelled for a tax write off.

Honestly, seeing his reign over WB, it makes me thankful Marvel is with Disney.

Same.

Old 03-20-2024, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lots of crazy stuff happens on Facebook, twitter, IG... even tik tock and snapchat.... I'm glad fan forum is a safe place to go to ...to meet people

Happy MidWeek guys....
Old 03-20-2024, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do appreciate though how on tumblr I’m able to re-blog nsfw sexual/smut content without feeling judged because no one that I know in real life looks at or follows my tumblr

Definitely a place where I feel free/safe to do that compared to other places
Old 03-20-2024, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I only use tumblr to post pics on fan forum celebrity threads...which is rare these days.

Tumblr also assisted me with GIFs for Celebration threads on fanforum that I used to create

Alison...you may go ahead and post your Movie character Roster.... I'll PM Rita as soon as you post it b/c it will be her turn
Old 03-20-2024, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

got some new Barchie smut fanfic to read Alex today

it's not completely just smut but there's smut in there
Closed Thread   Post New Thread