Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2024, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

No that doesn’t happen but that would’ve been an interesting idea

Didn’t see your question from an earlier post until now Alex but I want to see this screening of labyrinth at the same theater as I did the notebook screening last week
Old 03-17-2024, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They should have made a sequal to that movie Labrynth...even if they used a different actress. Or set a Queen of the ___[whatever creature kingdom] and a male actor who gets transported to the Maze Goblin world. Not sure what Jenn Connelly projects were in the next 3 years after the original Labrynth. I think her next large project was Hot Spot [directed by Dennis Hopper]
Old 03-17-2024, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

There are still talks of a sequel atm apparently
Old 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope Jenn Connelly is in the movie in some capacity.... it will be interesting if they cast another singer/ actor [actress] as the adversary [evil King/ Queen].... bring back Hoggle as well... I'm wondering if that original voice cast member is still alive.

Michael Jackson Halloween cartoon special had a magical world... it was more 'wizard of oz'-like than 'labrynth'... I watch it every October

ETA Alex....I am having way too much fun at your expense on the Borgais... I've got you singing on at least two threads....all-be-it....truthful songs....
Also I won't be ON tonight....the Way Home is on - a mother and daughter continue to use a magical Pond to time travel after moving to Canada... but the Pond decides when and were it takes them.... in Season 2

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 03-17-2024 at 04:16 PM
Old 03-17-2024, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

Hi, Dave! Sorry I missed you. What's The Way Home? Is that the time travel show on Hallmark Channel I keep seeing trailers for?

Thanks for posting on The Borgias board. Arinna certainly appreciates the fun you've been having.

Hi, Allison!

Yep, we can both relate.

I hope you're having a nice St. Patrick's Day!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-17-2024 at 06:07 PM
Old 03-17-2024, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Not rn no

Had a great time at the screening for labyrinth today
Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)

Didn’t see your question from an earlier post until now Alex but I want to see this screening of labyrinth at the same theater as I did the notebook screening last week
Old 03-17-2024, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for reposting those, Allison. Thanks for letting me know.
Old 03-17-2024, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

You’re welcome Alex

David Bowie in the movie really is intoxicating
Old 03-17-2024, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That he is. I'm sure you appreciated those tights.
Old 03-17-2024, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I did

I kind of forgot that he wore tights until the movie started and then I remembered lol
Old 03-17-2024, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, really? I would've thought those would be memorable.

I hope you had a nice St. Patrick's Day, Allison. Spring is in two days! And baseball season starts next week!

I'm off for the night, Allison. Sleep well and have a great first week of spring! Goodnight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey Alex.

Thanks. I replied back. I know.

Thanks.

No.

Yes. Nope.

Yes. No. The fall fits Beetlejuice.

No, I was just joking but with modern Hollywood you never know especially after Rey Palpatine, Sam Loomis/Billy's daughter, etc.

Although after Lucasfilm dropped the ball, leave it to Marvel Comics to make Palpatine's clones kinda make more sense by implying he used Luke's hand to make them.

Honestly, they have turned Palpatine into a mix of Norman Osborn/Green Goblin, Lex Luthor, and even the Joker with the clones like I'm now expecting something like the Superboy, Batman Beyond reveals with Rey in the next movie.

Yep.

Thanks, and no problem. Good, and thanks. You too.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome. Okay, thanks. I'll reply there soon.

You're welcome again.

Okay, let me know if you hear anything.

You think Beetljuice works better in the fall? I remember seeing the first movie in the spring or summer.

Oh, okay. But you're right, it would make sense, and I did hear that Michael Keaton was addressing the Jenna Ortega situation.

I'm sorry, what? He used Luke's hand? Technically, they're actually ripping off the Dune books now.

So Rey is coming back in another movie? I thought they were finished with those.

Well, Disney has ruined both Marvel and Star Wars, so that makes sense.

You're welcome, and thanks! I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too. Goodnight!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-17-2024 at 07:27 PM
Old 03-17-2024, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome. Okay, thanks. I'll reply there soon.

You're welcome again.

Okay, let me know if you hear anything.

You think Beetljuice works better in the fall? I remember seeing the first movie in the spring or summer.

Oh, okay. But you're right, it would make sense, and I did hear that Michael Keaton was addressing the Jenna Ortega situation.

I'm sorry, what? He used Luke's hand? Technically, they're actually ripping off the Dune books now.

So Rey is coming back in another movie? I thought they were finished with those.

Well, Disney has ruined both Marvel and Star Wars, so that makes sense.

You're welcome, and thanks! I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too. Goodnight!
Hey Alex.

Thanks. No problem. Thanks.

Thanks.

I will.

Yes. I see.

What situation?

Apparently. I see.

Yes, but it's rumor the movie is cancelled which Iger did revealed they quietly cancelled projects they just haven't announced what those projects are.

To be honest I could see it happening especially after the Marvels, She-Hulk, Madame Web, etc. flopping.

Also apparently Disney wants Marvel to only make sure fire hits from now on, so stuff like Eternals 2, Ant-Man 4, Captain Marvel 3, etc. are apparently not happening.

Basically it sounds like Marvel will most likely just be doing X-Men, Spider-Man, etc.

As for Star Wars? To be honest after Iger revealed the merchandise sells dropped, Star Wars is at the bottom of the revenue list, etc.

Both Frozen, and Toy Story are above Star Wars, and Marvel but at least Marvel isn't at the bottom like Star Wars.

Anyway, I could really see Disney selling it back to Lucas because this reminds me of what happened with Power Rangers.

Disney bought an IP known for it's merchandise thinking they could turned it into something it's not, and after not getting what they wanted from it, they sold it back to it's owner.

Plus Disney bought Power Rangers from Saban in 2002, Disney bought Star Wars from Lucas in 2012.

I'm just saying history has a habit of repeating itself.

Yep.

Thanks, and no problem. Good, and thanks. You too.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.
Old 03-17-2024, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

There’s supposed to be a new beetlejuice trailer coming out next week which is exciting

Yeah it is

I just kind of forgot lol

Cause the last time I watched the movie was a year and a half ago

I’ve actually read many online comments regarding Bowie and his tights lol

I had a nice st. Patrick’s day Alex

Thanks

Having spring and baseball season both officially starting next week is a very nice combo indeed
Old 03-18-2024, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Dave! Sorry I missed you. What's The Way Home? Is that the time travel show on Hallmark Channel I keep seeing trailers for?

Thanks for posting on The Borgias board. Arinna certainly appreciates the fun you've been having.
Yup...it's the time travel show on Hallmark...only 2 more episodes left. Replays are on peacock.tv if you ever want to check it out
Old 03-18-2024, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Officially got excused from jury duty this morning at 11 am

It was a dui case so I brought up my experience of a student a year younger than me at my high school who was killed by a dui driver on her birthday during my senior year

That seemed to help excuse me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread