Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2021, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cool. Dodgers are getting into the playoffs no matter what. They're assured of a wildcard spot.

Did you hear the Giants have already clinched a playoff spot? Now they just have to win the division because the Dodgers could still win the division before October.
Old 09-17-2021, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

no I didn't hear that..the sports news was buzzing about the NFL game all day...and the upcoming ones too

what did you have for breakfast

stay dry if it rains on you this weekend
Old 09-17-2021, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alison just posted about it on this thread today, remember? She said her Giants are officially back in the playoffs, and you congratulated her.

I had the country fried steak and eggs with country gravy and hash browns.

Nah, it's not supposed to rain again until Wednesday.
Old 09-17-2021, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh...I thought you meant...mlb Giants on TV

that sounds like a nice breakfast

that is nice that you have good weather all weekend...me too I think
Old 09-17-2021, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I did mean the MLB Giants. Not the NY Giants in the NFL.

Alison lives in San Francisco, and her Giants have clinched a playoff spot, but they haven't won the NL West yet because the Dodgers still have a chance of winning it. The Dodgers probably have clinched a playoff spot as well.

It was a good breakfast.

Yep, I'm glad that the weather will be good for most of the week. After I take my final week of vacation it's gonna be a long slog until Spring... or until I relocate for good.

Brad Miller hit a solo home run, so now it's 2-1 Phillies.
Old 09-17-2021, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

You're welcome.

Bughead, of course.

Thanks for the spoilers. Okay, seems like they're setting everything up for one more season. When does this season end and the next one start?
Hey Alex. Good, no problem. Thanks.

Thanks again.

Oh, ok.

No problem. Yep. This season ends in October, and the next season begins in November. Also starting next season the show will come on Tuesdays at 9 instead of Wednesdays at 8.

Plus
Spoiler:

Oh, I watched the new He-Man show, and I actually liked it. Now, when I say new He-Man show I'm not talking about the one Kevin Smith did.

I'm talking about the other new He-Man show on Netflix that's a new take on things but at the same time it still felt like He-Man so to speak.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.
Old 09-17-2021, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire...I watched the new He Man also....did you like all the Power Rangers elements to it...how they can power up and power each other up as a group
Old 09-17-2021, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

Ah, I see. I guess there won't be much wait in between seasons then. I guess it's because of the covid delay? I guess they're bumping it from Wednesday to make room for a new show.

He's really gonna call it that?

Really? You think the same actress will play her?

Oh, is there a different He-Man show than the one that Kevin Smith did that pissed everyone off?

Okay, thanks, dragonfire. Goodnight to you too!
Old 09-17-2021, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes Alex...another He Man series...it's OK...the good characters look younger and it sort of has a Power Rangers feel to it
Old 09-17-2021, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's cool. I honestly do not know what happened to Kevin Smith. He not only desecrated He-Man, he scolded fans who didn't like his version. I do not get Hollywood celebs who do that lately. The customer is always right.
Old 09-17-2021, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

well maybe Kevin Smith wants Teela to be he new HeMan and try to defeat Skeletor... I have know idea when the rest of the series will be released
Old 09-17-2021, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kevin Smith is trying to score woke points with the politically correct crowd.

Is Kevin Smith's project still going on, or are you talking about the other series that has the Power Rangers feel to it?
Old 09-17-2021, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dragonfire and I are talking about another HeMan series...10 complete episodes....with the Power Rangers feel to it

ETA
OK...I am off for the evening....have a good sleep and a great day at work
Old 09-17-2021, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Okay, Dave! I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks, and you have a good night's sleep and a great day tomorrow too! Goodnight!
Old 09-17-2021, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire!

Ah, I see. I guess there won't be much wait in between seasons then. I guess it's because of the covid delay? I guess they're bumping it from Wednesday to make room for a new show.

He's really gonna call it that?

Really? You think the same actress will play her?

Oh, is there a different He-Man show than the one that Kevin Smith did that pissed everyone off?

Okay, thanks, dragonfire. Goodnight to you too!
Hey Alex.

Nope. Maybe. My guess they're bumping it to have The Flash boost ratings for them.

Spoiler:

Yes, the show is for kids, and unlike the Smith one the show doesn't hide what it is. Yes, Dave I do like the Power Rangers elements in the show.

No problem. Thanks. I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread