Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2021, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

god that was a rough loss to watch for my Niners
Old 09-26-2021, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Okay, now I'll finish my replay, dragonfire.

Grandpa Kong is hilarious.

Well, if they couldn't identify it due to the condition of the body, why did they act like they were so sure it was Polly?

Okay, we'll see soon enough if your Polly/Glen theory is correct.

I think that would make it a few too many people related to Betty. How about Archie as well? LOL He looks like a Blossom.

Hiram is Lord Zedd? LOL

Well, those are all good theories. I'm willing to go along with your Glen theory, but I'm gonna wait and see about the rest.

I still want to see more Barchie.

You have a good night too, dragonfire!
Thanks.

Yep, and from what I read it seems he's the OG Donkey Kong like similar to Grandpa Jones being the first Forsythe Jones.

I guess that makes the Donkey Kong we know as Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong the III.

So Cranky Kong is Donkey Kong the I, I figure his Son is Donkey Kong the II, and his Grandson which is the one we know as Donkey Kong, is Donkey Kong the III.

Well, while we don't know for sure the body was like that, it could be they acted the way they did because seeing a body that's supposedly Polly's allowed their fears to overcome them, and accepted defeat.

Again, they didn't show her body in the trunk, and how many times have they wanted us to think someone was dead even though there was no body only to reveal they're actually alive?

Also Polly's disappearance wasn't caused by her getting kidnapped. The guy she was with said out of nowhere she started freaking out, and started running on the highway.

Then episodes later Alice&Betty found some of her things on the side of the highway, and Polly called them, and Alice said it sounded like she was in a spaceship which now we know it was a shed. How did she called them in a shed if she didn't have her phone?

Also when she called on the paid phone, and said they're coming for her how did she escaped from the shed, and that truck was going awfully slow to get her.

As for the blood that matched her's? Well, the person who said it was a match was Glen, and the one over the investigation of her disappearance was Glen as well.

Well, it isn't my theory, just one I read that makes sense to me.

It's already like that. I don't know about Archie.

Yep, Riverdale's Lord Zedd. Although Hiram don't have to deal with Hermione's family as Zedd did with Rita's family Darren Stevens style.

Thanks. Ok.

I know.

Thanks.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire...that is too many Kongs how is your day going

Allison...yea...that was a crazy game for you

https://www.fanforum.com/showthread....#post104879666

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 09-27-2021 at 05:50 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread