Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2021, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Brady vs. Rodgers is always fun match up

Maybe they could give Adam a new adversary to fight??
Old 01-17-2021, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Some shows work better with only 14 or 16 episodes, dragonfire.
Yep, but I think that's still too much for Riverdale. Now something like 8 episodes sounds better for Riverdale.

Sarah they didn't cancel, and Phase 5 will probably have the MCU X-Men.

Dave I don't think so since I'm the Mod of the Riverdale board.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 01-17-2021, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just 8 episodes, dragonfire? That might be a bit too few. How about 10 or 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Brady vs. Rodgers is always fun match up

Maybe they could give Adam a new adversary to fight??
It would be.

A new one? Not having Adam fight Thanos is like not having Superman fight Darkseid. It's like not having Batman fight Bane, or Hulk fight Abomination, or Spider-Man fight Green Goblin. If they just made up something it would never be equal to what the comics did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Well even these Disney+ shows are still MCU they've still had plans for Phrase 5 movies unless they cancel those plans

Yeah, but I meant abandoning making MCU movies entirely and just doing things on Disney+, Sarah.
Old 01-17-2021, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ITA like Batman fighting Joker is the one I would put though or Superman vs Lex is how I would say it

Quote:
Yeah, but I meant abandoning making MCU movies entirely and just doing things on Disney+, Sarah.
Time will tell where cause of the pandemic could see it becoming that
Old 01-17-2021, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, yeah, but Thanos is way more powerful than The Joker or Lex. Warlock always goes up against the heavy hitters.

Second half is starting. Bucs and Saints tied at 13-13. Damn Tampa Bay defense can't hold the Saints offense.
Old 01-17-2021, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...it looks like a close game til the end

Dragonfire...awww...sorry about the Riverdale board... what happened to all the posters who voted for the board?
Old 01-17-2021, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Now it's tied 20-20, Dave. Yeah, this is gonna be a dogfight.

I think FF will let the Riverdale board stay open even if dragonfire is the only mod.
Old 01-17-2021, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Just 8 episodes, dragonfire? That might be a bit too few. How about 10 or 12?
10 or 12 is still too much for Riverdale. It would give them an episode or 2 to do some filler as they did in S1.

I got to disagree with Thanos more powerful than Joker. Unlike Thanos Joker can't really die, and also unlike Thanos Joker is a psychopath serial killer who you don't even know what he's going to do until he does it.

I honestly believe Joker would have Thanos on his knees. Shoot in the Batman Superman animated movie Hamill's Joker had Superman on his knees just after their first encounter.

As Batman said with The Joker expect the unexpected.

I think so too Alex.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 01-17-2021, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, you don't trust Riverdale with the same number of episodes as American Horror Story, dragonfire?

Uhh, in terms of physical strength and superhuman powers, Thanos is way stronger than the Joker. I don't see how the Joker would have any superhuman on their knees. Darkseid would smash him. As for Superman, Clark usually puts himself in those situations... or the writers do.

I'm okay, dragonfire, thanks.

Buccaneers went up 23-20 with a FG, and now the Bucs are about to score again.

Now it's 30-20 Buccaneers with 4 minutes left.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 01-17-2021 at 07:43 PM
Old 01-17-2021, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, the Buccaneers won, 30-20. It'll be the Packers vs. the Buccaneers in the NFC Championship Game! Aaron Rodgers vs. Tom Brady in an epic showdown of legendary champions!

And the AFC Championship Game will be the Kansas City Chiefs vs. the Buffalo Bills in a contest between the young guns, Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen!

I hope you can watch one of them with me, Dave.

I hope you're okay, Dave. You kinda disappeared on me.

I'm going to bed now, so I'll see you tomorrow, Dave! Goodnight and have a great day tomorrow!
Old 01-18-2021, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

sorry I disappeared Alex...I really wanted to watch the last 2 episodes of Cobra Kai season 3 episodes

sp for the lurkers who still haven't watched it yet
Spoiler:
Old 01-18-2021, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's okay, Dave. Cobra Kai can't wait. I already saw some of the scenes on YouTube, so I do know the gist of it.

That was a great game last night between the Saints and the Buccaneers. Man, Drew Brees looked awful, though, throwing three interceptions. I'm just glad that the NFC Championship game will be between Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. It's also weird to see Brady in the NFC Championship game for the first time. Not bad for his first season in the NFC.

I also love Patrick Mahomes vs. Josh Allen. That's another great matchup.
Old 01-18-2021, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Green bay or TB will add some excitement to the Superbowl... KC would even make it even better.... I'll go with Green Bay and KC to advance to Superbowl.
Old 01-18-2021, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all
Last nights game was so good. Glad Brady and Bucs won thou still different seeing Brady as a Buc
Old 01-18-2021, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, so you want a rematch of Super Bowl I, Dave? The Packers and Chiefs were in the very first Super Bowl, and the Packers won that game. I still think the Bills can beat the Chiefs, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey all
Last nights game was so good. Glad Brady and Bucs won thou still different seeing Brady as a Buc
Hi, Chrissy! Nice to see you back!

Yep, that game was good. I was still sad that the Browns lost when they could've won that game. And yes, it's not only weird seeing Brady as a Buc, but in the NFC where the competition is totally different.