Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2021, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
That is an interesting theory and could still make them Erik's kids but it was just dominate in them until the stone unlocked their powers

Still problem of Pietro was killed in Ultron though its been awhile since I've seen it so no idea if they can retcon and have him having survived the events that "killed" him

Pretty much however unlike SW, the kids are bad ain't they
Yep.

True but I think he died, and came back in the comics so the same could happen in the MCU especially with Disney/Marvel getting the X-Men rights back.

Yep. Well, they started out as members of Magneto's Brotherhood, but then they switched sides, and after they left they joined the Avengers.

It's similar to Rogue where she started out as a member of Mystique's Brotherhood but then she switched sides, and after she left she joined the X-Men.

Oh, speaking of the X-Men. Seems the X-Men are the top team of 2020 in Marvel Comics.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes I just recall from one of the shows that Pietro was brotherhood and yes I recall about Rogue having been under Mystique's where believed she wasn't even really with her cause if remember with Evolution she than was with the X-Men

Ugh can never finish X2 related to Jean's "death" even if I know she comes back as Phoenix its still a hard sequence
Old 01-17-2021, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

When did Quicksilver die in the comics, dragonfire?

Quote:
Yes I just recall from one of the shows that Pietro was brotherhood and yes I recall about Rogue having been under Mystique's where believed she wasn't even really with her cause if remember with Evolution she than was with the X-Men

Ugh can never finish X2 related to Jean's "death" even if I know she comes back as Phoenix its still a hard sequence
How did you feel about Jean "dying" in Apocalypse, Sarah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex.... we bet on the BILLS game and You Won that by saying the Bills would win... I gave you 10 posts last night and even more this morning

We never bet on the Browns game so you don't have to post anywhere

thanks for all that info Dragonfire... that's some amazing stories...I'm sorry the movies screw it up

Sarah... no worries... I was watching Browns, gave up and Binged on Cobra Kai season 3... not great
Okay, Dave. I thought we bet on the Browns as well.

That was a really great game, Dave. The Browns could've won that game if the officials weren't in Andy Reid's back pocket. There were more than a few questionable calls there, but I thought Mayfield could've gotten one more TD to win in the final minutes.

Oh, I've told you all about how the stories in the comics happened, Dave. What the movies do is rob the audience of seeing the stories we comic book fans have enjoyed, and denying comic book fans of seeing our beloved characters respected on the screen.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
How did you feel about Jean "dying" in Apocalypse, Sarah?
I don't remember only remember mostly the first 2 in the Prequels still haven't seen the Dark Phoenix
Old 01-17-2021, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't remember only remember mostly the first 2 in the Prequels still haven't seen the Dark Phoenix
Oh, sorry. I meant Dark Phoenix. You should see it. It's not as bad as everyone said, but it definitely could've been better.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I thought it was a waste to see Wanda's brother killed off even if he turned into a sort of hero and turned against Ultron...but everyone knew the whole brother/ sister mutant power thing was to set up Scarlet Witch as major Avenger.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too. I got your PM, thanks.

I agree, season 1's murder of Jason Blossom and last season's Stonewall Prep storyline were the best storylines.

Okay, we'll see.

Well, brining in new showrunners are often hit and miss, dragonfire. It's usually an admission that the end is near. If Riverdale did get another season, like you said, it would probably be a short one.
Hey Alex Good. Thanks. No problem.

Yep.

Ok.

True. The shorter the better.

Yep, Sarah. I know.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, sorry. I meant Dark Phoenix. You should see it. It's not as bad as everyone said, but it definitely could've been better.
I'll eventually get around to it might be slowly doing an X-Men watch where did 2nd one tonight
Old 01-17-2021, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah...Alex would be happy to watch an XMen movie with you and post about it on this board or the XMen board

Dragonfire...is the Riverdale board gonna close if nobody applies? I thought they might be doing a spin off on the show
Old 01-17-2021, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Some shows work better with only 14 or 16 episodes, dragonfire.

I hope you can watch it, Sarah. Yeah, I'd be glad to watch an X-Men movie here or on my other board.

Has FF been acting slow for anyone else? It wouldn't even let me on a while ago.

Tom Brady and the Bucs have gone ahead 10-6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...I thought it was a waste to see Wanda's brother killed off even if he turned into a sort of hero and turned against Ultron...but everyone knew the whole brother/ sister mutant power thing was to set up Scarlet Witch as major Avenger.
It was a waste, Dave. Just like it was a waste to cut Hank and Janet out of the Avengers and the Ultron storyline just to shoehorn in Edgar Wright's Ant-Man script which had irrelevant characters like Scott Lang and that Hope character who isn't in the comics. Just like it was a waste to cut Mar-Vell out of Captain Marvel along with his relationship with Carol, which is the reason why she became Captain Marvel in the first place. Just like it was a waste to cut Adam Warlock out of Guardians of the Galaxy and the Infinity Gauntlet storyline in favor of that Star Lord character who doesn't even matter.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

has been acting up it seems since last night it wouldn't load for me as I was going to bed last night
Old 01-17-2021, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
has been acting up it seems since last night it wouldn't load for me as I was going to bed last night
I hope they get it fixed.

Damn, Jameis Winston came in and threw a deep pass and now the Saints are up again, 10-13.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I kind of want New Orleans to win...but if Tampa wins...that would be ok too...

anyone who reads comic is pretty mad at how the MCU movies ruined some of the stories.

Hope they do an Adam Walock movie soon.... I know they will be doing Moon Night
Old 01-17-2021, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Moon Knight is gonna be Disney+, Dave. It seems like that's where Marvel wants all their stuff now. The MCU might end up obsolete.

Even if they do finally get Adam Warlock into the MCU, what will they do with him? They already used up his storyline in Infinity War and Endgame.

Well, I'd still like to see Brady vs. Rodgers in the NFC Championship.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well even these Disney+ shows are still MCU they've still had plans for Phrase 5 movies unless they cancel those plans
Closed Thread   Post New Thread