Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2021, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

not the best first half of any game this season really and I don't want either of these teams in Superbowl
Old 01-16-2021, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Halftime. Score tied at 3-3. Bills need to make adjustments because the Ravens aren't playing particularly good, but the Bills left a lot of plays and points on the field, so they need to pull ahead and win this.
Old 01-16-2021, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
not the best first half of any game this season really and I don't want either of these teams in Superbowl
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd rather have the Browns in the Super Bowl.

Okay, I'm off for the night, Dave and Sarah. I have work tomorrow. We'll find out who owes who posts tomorrow, Dave.

Thanks for watching the game with me, Dave. Have a great day tomorrow! Goodnight!

I'm glad the Leafs won, Sarah! Sleep well! Goodnight!
Old 01-16-2021, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

both coaches are pretty mad right now...both coaches want a chance to play for Superbowl next week

btw...NEXT Sunday...I think evening game starts at 6 15 or 6 30 PM if I remember correctly

OK Alex...have a good day at work tomorrow and a great sleep
Old 01-16-2021, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! Well, let's wait and see. It all depends on how willing Cole and Lili are to work together. Sometimes it can work and sometimes not.

I honestly wouldn't mind CW cutting all of their shows at this point. I agree, the show works better with fewer episodes because a lot of episodes end up as filler. Season 1 was the best season and had fewer episodes.

Well, let's wait and see what happens with Barchie.

I think RAS is ready to jump ship, to be honest, dragonfire. I'll be surprised if Riverdale gets another season.
Hey Alex. Ok.

I know you wouldn't. Exactly. S1 and the Stonewall Prep School storyline from S4 was the best seasons.

Ok, but I won't be surprise if it doesn't last long.

Well, if he does the CW can always bring in a new showrunner one that'll hopefully is a true fan of Jughead/Bughead, knows what works in the show, and what doesn't work in the show, etc. etc.

It could get another season but I imagine it would be a really short one which with Riverdale less is more.

Dave I don't watch WandaVision I just read reviews of it. Like I'm just waiting on the hopeful news of Wanda being revealed as a Mutant/Magneto's Daughter.

Pretty much my main interest for the MCU is the X-Men/Mutants stuff.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 01-17-2021, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)

Dave I don't watch WandaVision I just read reviews of it. Like I'm just waiting on the hopeful news of Wanda being revealed as a Mutant/Magneto's Daughter.

I hope everyone is ok.
I read that Wanda and her brother was experimented on by Von Striker in Age of Ultron and he used Loke's septor with the infinithy stone to give them their powers. Maybe you are thinking of a comic book related story?

Alex... you won the bet and I gave you over 10 posts yesterday
Old 01-17-2021, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well Dave in X-Men lore the two of them are Erik's kids
Old 01-17-2021, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yea.... Marvel studios take too many librities from original comic storylines and other Marvel canon's

Morning Sarah by the way...what are you up to today
Old 01-17-2021, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Going to probably watch more SW cartoons outside of that no idea
Old 01-17-2021, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hockey at Noon ...then NFL football

Sarah... I was going to do a friendly 10 post bet - Washington vs. Pittsburg Pens... I didn't see you on around 11-12...and the game started at 12 ...I would have bet for Washington to win

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 01-17-2021 at 10:38 AM
Old 01-17-2021, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry had a laying around for the most part type of day where only up now cause seems to keep wanting to do a barking fit about once an hour it seems

I'll try to pop in but have put on X2

Last edited by crash landing; 01-17-2021 at 02:57 PM
Old 01-17-2021, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I read that Wanda and her brother was experimented on by Von Striker in Age of Ultron and he used Loke's septor with the infinithy stone to give them their powers. Maybe you are thinking of a comic book related story?
Well, that was the reason in the movie but after Disney/Marvel got the X-Men rights back they came out with this book called The Wakanda Files that revealed Hydra chose Pietro and Wanda because they had the correct genetic markers for it.

It also revealed the Mind Stone from Loki's scepter unleashed radiation on them which I think the popular MCU Mutant theory is that Mutants always existed but in small numbers but after Thanos, Hulk, and Tony did the Snaps it unlocked the X-gene in Mutants, and now Mutants exist in very high numbers.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is it sounds like instead of giving them powers the Mind Stone in Loki's scepter unlocked their powers, and the correct genetic markers sounds like the Mutant X-gene, and if they're Mutants then it would definitely explain why they was the only ones to survived the experiment.

Yep, Sarah they're his kids just as Luke and Leia are Anakin's kids. Magneto, Pietro, and Wanda are pretty much Marvel's own Vader, Luke, and Leia.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 01-17-2021, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is an interesting theory and could still make them Erik's kids but it was just dominate in them until the stone unlocked their powers

Still problem of Pietro was killed in Ultron though its been awhile since I've seen it so no idea if they can retcon and have him having survived the events that "killed" him

Pretty much however unlike SW, the kids are bad ain't they
Old 01-17-2021, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sarah! Yeah, I've noticed that FF is acting twitchy today.

Don't get me started on the MCU. I'm a year older than that idiot Kevin Feige, I know far more about comics than he does, and unlike him, I have a reverence and respect for the legacy of the stories and characters that Marvel was founded on, while Feige just wants to remake Marvel in his own narcissistic image.

Hi, Dave! Thanks! I told you the Bills would win.

I'm sorry about the Browns, though. A single TD would've won the game for them, especially when Mahomes went out with a concussion. You were only down 5 points and one touchdown was all you needed. That was close, really close. Some really bad calls by the refs early on were also a problem. Okay, so I also owe you some posts elsewhere. But you guys still could've won that game, perhaps if you had Odell there. Next season Odell will be back, and depending on how his ACL recovery goes, you should be even better. I'm hoping you can take the division next year given how the Steelers have apparently collapsed. Congratulations on an amazing season.

I'm watching the Buccaneers/Saints game now, and it didn't start off that great for the Bucs with special teams blowing coverage on the Saints kickoff return. I really want Brady and Rodgers in the NFC Championship Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey Alex. Ok.

I know you wouldn't. Exactly. S1 and the Stonewall Prep School storyline from S4 was the best seasons.

Ok, but I won't be surprise if it doesn't last long.

Well, if he does the CW can always bring in a new showrunner one that'll hopefully is a true fan of Jughead/Bughead, knows what works in the show, and what doesn't work in the show, etc. etc.

It could get another season but I imagine it would be a really short one which with Riverdale less is more.

I hope everyone is ok.
Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too. I got your PM, thanks.

I agree, season 1's murder of Jason Blossom and last season's Stonewall Prep storyline were the best storylines.

Okay, we'll see.

Well, brining in new showrunners are often hit and miss, dragonfire. It's usually an admission that the end is near. If Riverdale did get another season, like you said, it would probably be a short one.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex.... we bet on the BILLS game and You Won that by saying the Bills would win... I gave you 10 posts last night and even more this morning

We never bet on the Browns game so you don't have to post anywhere

thanks for all that info Dragonfire... that's some amazing stories...I'm sorry the movies screw it up

Sarah... no worries... I was watching Browns, gave up and Binged on Cobra Kai season 3... not great
Closed Thread   Post New Thread