Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2020, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Think going to finish this episode being the first of Angelus back than maybe call it a night
Old 09-23-2020, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

watching Indians score and Americas got Talent
Old 09-23-2020, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...it was ok...I can't complain.... I'll post with you tomorrow and will have the game on...but not too excited about the teams
Jaguars-Dolphins? Yeah, no kidding. But I still wanna see how Gardner Minshew does as the starter for the Jags after they dumped Nick Foles. And besides, it's Thursday Night Football.

Phillies beat the Nationals 12-3!

Okay, Sarah, let me tell you my idea. Angel is approached by a powerful Warlock who tells him that he can get rid of the "happiness curse" the Gypsies put on him so that Angel can experience happiness and never lose his soul again. Angel agrees but he must first retrieve all of the essential elements that the Warlock requires to perform the spell. After Angel and his friends retrieve the items(during which some chaos ensues) the Warlock performs the ritual on Angel and the Gypsy curse is finally lifted. Angel is surrounded by his friends who are overjoyed that Angel finally has his soul back free and clear, just as Spike has his, and Angel himself finally believes that things are changing for the better and his future is looking bright.

However, the Warlock later appears at Wolfram & Hart and meets with the representatives of the "Senior Partners," and demands his payment for services rendered. The Warlock is paid in full and the representatives open a large container within which a single individual is resting. The representatives tell the Warlock that his spell had better have worked, and the Warlock assures them that it has. When asked if Angel has been made to believe that Angelus is dead and gone, the Warlock assures them that he does and that Angel has no idea of what the actual plan was. As the container fully opens it reveals a man lying on a slab, completely naked. It is Angelus, in a duplicate body of Angel created by the Warlock to house Angelus' consciousness separate from Angel so that the Senior Partners can finally have Angelus as an ally without having to worry about any possibility that he could again be imprisoned within Angel's soul. Angelus then opens his eyes...
Old 09-23-2020, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

do you think the Phillies will make the playoffs
Old 09-23-2020, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
do you think the Phillies will make the playoffs
I don't know. They fell out of the wildcard spot into the tenth seed, which is out of playoff contention. They need other teams to lose now because they're no longer in control of their own destiny.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh Alex not bad of a story

I think the more painful part of Angelus is when Buffy kills him but he reverted back to being Angel
Old 09-23-2020, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
FLASH!!! AAAA-AHHH! SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE!!! I'm glad you liked Flash Gordon, dragonfire. Yet another piece of my 1980s childhood.

Ugh, James Gunn. I can't stand that guy. I despise him about as much as I despise Zack Snyder and Kevin Feige. I cannot believe Hollywood put such idiots in charge of making comic book movies. And is John Cena playing the Peacemaker? He used to be in Charlton Comics along with Blue Beetle, Captain Atom, The Question, and Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt, before DC bought them. In case you weren't aware, they were the characters that the characters in Watchmen were based on. DC wouldn't let Alan Moore use DC's newly acquired Charlton characters because of what his story would end up doing to several of the characters, including killing off some of them, so he just changed the names. Watchmen's title was originally "Who Killed The Peacemaker?"

Dr. Manhattan = Captain Atom
Blue Beetle = Nite Owl
The Question = Rorschach
Thunderbolt = Ozymandias
The Peacemaker = The Comedian

I'm good, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

I think RAS just wants to mess with everyone. I think he knows the end is near and he's not gonna let anyone know what he really intends to do. But you're right, he may not even know himself.

How about Hamill does both Trickster and The Joker?

Thanks for the link. I don't know, this Flash movie looks like an unmanageable mess.

OMG, is the Snyder cut of Justice League ever gonna get finished?
Thanks. The only part I didn't like was the tease of the villain return at the end of it. I can't stand a tease of a sequel that may not happen.

Remove that scene and the movie remains cool to me. Yep.

I know. You can't? Yep. I see, thanks for letting me know.

Good, Thanks.

Maybe, and yep. You know I wouldn't be surprise if he wants to get the new season done ASAP so he can focus on the PLL reboot.

Sounds good.

No problem. Maybe but an unmanageable mess that has the long-awaited return of Keaton's Batman/Bruce.

I believe it will.

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Hollywood Reporter
'Black Widow,' 'West Side Story' Delayed to 2021 Amid Pandemic
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-amid-pandemic
Old 09-23-2020, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think there's a magician in the finals this year of Americas got Talent... mostly singers
Old 09-23-2020, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Oh Alex not bad of a story

I think the more painful part of Angelus is when Buffy kills him but he reverted back to being Angel
Thanks, Sarah. This way the writers still get to have Angelus as a villain so that Boreanaz can still enjoy playing both characters while allowing Angel to finally be free. Also it sets up some interesting Angel/Angelus battles in the future. I got the idea from Marvel Comics when Adam Warlock had to go up against his doppelganger, The Magus, who was the evil future version of Adam that Adam had to try and prevent from coming into existence. What Adam had to resort to was... well, messy.

Well, Buffy didn't actually kill him, she just thought she did.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes but its exactly that she thought she had killed him it still hurt a lot

Thought it was Adam the creature that the soldier's did, the one Riley was about
Old 09-23-2020, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, dragonfire.

Well, the tease that Ming would return was done with the expectation that there would be a sequel, and the ending of the movie did set up a sequel, but the movie didn't make enough money at the box office to justify a sequel, sadly. It's not like that hasn't happened before. What happened to The Leader tease at the end of The Incredible Hulk? Or Klaw in Age of Ultron? Neither have shown up.

I'm glad you liked it. When I was a kid the parts that really freaked me out were the scenes on Arboria. Flash and Barin having that contest where they put their arms into that oak trunk that "wood beast" was inside of? And then when Flash escaped from Barin's camp and got attacked by that giant spider-thing in the swamp? I was scared out of my mind during that.

You know I hate James Gunn for how he made a total joke of Marvel's cosmic mythology in Guardians of the Galaxy, and how he cut Adam Warlock out of his rightful place in the Thanos storyline.

Oh, I hope that RAS leaves Riverdale behind to do his PLL reboot so he can watch it flop. Like I said, it hasn't been that long since PLL was still on the air, and it hasn't been off the air long enough for anyone to want a reboot.

I'll bet you'd like Mark to play The Joker in a movie.

Yeah, yeah, I haven't been waiting for Keaton to return.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Yes but its exactly that she thought she had killed him it still hurt a lot

Thought it was Adam the creature that the soldier's did, the one Riley was about
Yeah, it was a pretty emotional scene for Buffy, but that made the season 3 reunion that much better.

I didn't understand what that last sentence meant.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Guess what... Empire Strikes back is coming back to theaters tomorrow.... 5 bucks...lol....40th anniversary
Old 09-23-2020, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Guess what... Empire Strikes back is coming back to theaters tomorrow.... 5 bucks...lol....40th anniversary
Wow! But it's the Special Edition version, right? That's still pretty cool, Dave. I also heard that The Breakfast Club will also be returning to theaters soon for a limited release.

Oh, and thanks for the link, dragonfire. I'm actually glad that Black Widow is being pushed back.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, it was a pretty emotional scene for Buffy, but that made the season 3 reunion that much better.

I didn't understand what that last sentence meant.
See didn't remember that related to whether or not he came back on Buffy or not

See remembered that he was around when Faith was around but didn't remember if it was Angel or Angelus

Riley and his soldier boys had recently thought about them and remembered what they did related to this Adam

Done for the night will watch more tomorrow
Closed Thread   Post New Thread